I want to interview Barbara Streisand.
- Breakfast with Ross and John
- 3AW Mornings with Neil Mitchell
- Denis Walter's Afternoons page
- 3AW Drive with Tom Elliott
- 3AW's Sports Today
- Nightline with Bruce and Phil
- Andrew McLaren Overnight
- 3AW Football Central
- Weekends: Buy Swap and Sell
- Grubby & Dee Dee's Weekend Break
- Pub of the Week 2013
- Talking Health
- 3AW Food - Eating Melbourne
- The Big Backyard
- The Big House and Streetwise
- 3AW Fishing
- Donna Demaio: Entertainment
- Melbourne's Own 3AW on Twitter
- Stream 3AW via Mac & iPhone
Alan Pearsall: Profile
Alan's radio career commenced in 1965 with radio station 6GE in Geraldton West Australia, before transferring to 6PM in Perth.
Alan then moved to Victoria in 1973. He spent a few months at 3TR Sale but soon joined 3AK Beautiful Music where he stayed for 17 years. In January 1991, Alan came to 3AW to conduct the overnight programs each Saturday and Sunday.
What was your first job?
I started work in 1962 at a sporting goods store in Perth West Australia. Besides sales duties, I was required to manufacture fishing rods.
What is your favourite on air moment thus far?
A favourite moment was talking to a lady who had given up her daughter for adoption and was about to meet her for the first time as an adult.
What is your most embarrassing on air moment?
If you could interview anyone (living or dead) who would it be?