- Breakfast with Ross and John
- 3AW Mornings with Neil Mitchell
- Denis Walter's Afternoons page
- 3AW Drive with Tom Elliott
- 3AW's Sports Today
- Nightline with Bruce and Phil
- Andrew McLaren Overnight
- 3AW Football Central
- Weekends: Buy Swap and Sell
- Grubby & Dee Dee's Weekend Break
- Pub of the Week 2013
- Talking Health
- 3AW Food - Eating Melbourne
- The Big Backyard
- The Big House and Streetwise
- 3AW Fishing
- Donna Demaio: Entertainment
- Melbourne's Own 3AW on Twitter
- Stream 3AW via Mac & iPhone
Bill Kusznirczuk: Profile
Bill Kusznirczuk is 3AW's resident urban planning expert appearing on Morning, Afternoon and Drive programs.
Bill gives advice on urban planning issues across Australia and spent more than 20 years fighting and winning urban planning battles. He has represented an extraordinary cross section of individuals, private sector organisations and government. He specialises in providing expert advice in planning appeals, meditation and negotiating planning development disputes.’
Bill's advice is valuable and can be heard every Saturday morning from 10am along with prizes to be given away and don't forget the suburb quiz where you can learn some interesting facts.
All this plus he is still Managing Director of Clement – Stone Town Planners.
What was your first job?
1. Collecting empty beer bottles for the local footy club, (the things people keep in their back yards is amazing).
2. Detailing new Honda Civics covered in wax from Japan
What is your favourite on air moment thus far?
Helping an elderly lady win a case against an inappropriate building development proposed by a Church.
What is your most embarrassing on air moment?
When I have it - I promise to update this page.
If you could interview anyone (living or dead) who would it be?
Each of the world leaders, then shortlist the ones shaping the planet.