- Footy's cutest fans show their support
- 'Palmer has been played'
- Council backs same-sex marriage
- Keep cool about 'overheating' property market
- Talking sexy with Josh Lawson
- 'Kill Aust' billboards 'very distressing'
- Sir Tom wows fans at The Forum
- Kansas ready for zombie apocalypse
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Home parking spaces for rent Great idea.....people can park, residents make money, council doesnt spend extra money on car parks...win win winCan book a ... more
- poppitt on 'Don't rely on Dr Google' People will google even if the Doctors visit was free. more
- Milton on 31 reasons to keep community TV We must support Community TV. more
- Matt Field on 31 reasons to keep community TV Hi Jane. Community TV receives no government funding at all, so there is nothing to cut. Community costs the taxpayer ... more
- Jane on 31 reasons to keep community TV Sorry Tony but blame the previous Labor government who virtually bankrupted this country. People have to realise that there ... more
- Stephen on Lay: child porn 'major problem' It's only a problem whilst the justice system thinks Phedophiles can be cured and keeps putting them back on the streets. more
- annie king on Parents pinged at school pick-up well this is great news I think taking my grandkids to school is a death trap, and picking them up is as well MORE policing ... more
- IBARKER on Parents pinged at school pick-up Do the wrong thing ??? Pay the Fine. more
- Lukew on Parents pinged at school pick-up Why do we tolerate this incessant, ever increasing control and government invasion into our lives? $150.00 for dropping your ... more
- A Dogan on Parents pinged at school pick-up I've had enough of Mayor Lake. About time he stopped meddling into Police responsibilities and measuring people's lawns. He ... more
- Val C on Parents pinged at school pick-up Parent behaviour when dropping off and picking up children is terrible. They are too lazy to park and walk their children ... more
- IBARKER on 'Walking protest cliche' What has LABOR done in 5 Years,State 11 Years.Fedarly, Bugger all. more
- jimbob on 'Walking protest cliche' Wow, love the creativity by these students. If they exceuted this in the lecture theatre and then in the real world by ... more
- David T. on Pro-Palestine 'apartheid' billboard ... Oh dear, isn't it amazing how people who decry 18C take advantage of it. more
- Robert C on Pro-Palestine 'apartheid' billboard ... Damage Sabawi showed up Elliott's ignorance about international law and facts on the ground wonderfully. Compare his ... more
- David R on Rumour File goes global And thats how false information spreads.. Even a good story gets mixed up the "professionals".... more
- Equal For All on AFL fan fined for racist comments Lots of other bad behaviour goes on at the footy unpunished including the disgusting abuse of caucasian players/umpires ... ... more
- bc on Ted Baillieu steps down napthine knifed ted now has said what a great person he is what a joke you are napthine would not want you as a friend under ... more
- nat carr on Ted Baillieu steps down This bloke was hopeless .First he does not Know how to speak and he has a personality of a indoor plant ,He should ask for ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on Ted Baillieu steps down it's about time too Ted...go and enjoy the pension(that's indexed), not like mine. more
Awesome Melbourne Train Driver
A footy loving train driver has entertained his passengers with his thoughts on the weekend finals on their trip home on Thursday.
This particular clip was recorded on the 5.46 Flinders Street to Sandringham.
Do you know this driver? Let us know below.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.