- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- Keka finally makes team photo
- 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi drivers
- Teens too hungover for school
- Which animal makes the best noise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
- Lynne List on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers I wanted to watch both Schapelle and INXS but INXS won only because I'm a huge fan and I was peeved off 9 moved it. With ... more
- Robstar on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers It's kind of ironic how Underbelly:INXS showed the band "accidentally" bringing drugs into a country, being forced to scoff ... more
'Bomb' tweet lands teenage Pink fan in hot water
A teenage boy who attended last night’s Pink concert at Rod Laver arena left with more than he bargained for, after an apparent bomb threat contained in a tweet saw him evicted, arrested and charged.
Speaking with Ross and John, the boy’s father, David King, said the tweet had innocent intentions and was a reference to Pink’s song ‘Timebomb’.
LISTEN: David King speaks with Ross and John:
“When he wrote that, he didn’t have time to put ‘Timebomb’, you know,” he said.
The 16-year-old last night tweeted:
HAVE YOUR SAY: Do you think the boy should face charges? Comment below
The teenager's father said he believed security were able to locate within the 12,000-strong crowd by using his Twitter profile picture.
David King said the fact his son was facing criminal charges, including public nuisance, was excessive.
“The policeman said to me, 'if it was up to me, I would have booted him in the backside and said go home',” he told Ross and John.
“But they demanded (he) be arrested.”
You can't tell me this 'kid' did not know what he was doing and am betting if the police had given him a kick up the bum, as his father suggested, dad woud be the first one to scream police brutality.Gloria Wednesday 10 July, 2013 - 11:44 AM
If AC/DC played at Rod Laver TNT would have to be dropped from their set as well as every song from Blow Up Your Video.mylene Wednesday 10 July, 2013 - 9:48 AM
If the little attention seeking
nuisance,threatens 12,000 peoples lives, and has priors for bad behavior. There should be consequences.He obviously is not treating threatening behavior seriously. Oh cancel his Facebook and twitter account as well.
Good CatchAndrea G Tuesday 9 July, 2013 - 11:18 AM
Why would ANY artist worth their salt EVER play this arena again?Clint Tuesday 9 July, 2013 - 5:32 AM
Anything to do with bombs is and has no longer been acceptable for a long time. The word BOMB is no joking matter. If you are going to tweet make sure you think about any consequences before doing so.joe blonski Monday 8 July, 2013 - 8:54 PM