- $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy Laver
- Retired couple take on graffiti
- Anna Meares announced Comm Games flag-bearer
- Reports man hit junior footballer
- 'She’s got to work to her own agenda'
- Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the AFL grand final?
- No extra holiday for Anzac Day centenary
- Taking ribs seriously: Ike's Rack
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... What a nice gesture but after all the Government is only buying votes. With a State election coming up they need all the ... more
- ian on Retired couple take on graffiti Great work. more
- A Falkingham on Retired couple take on graffiti Stupid old fools. more
- Peggy on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... Congratulations to Ms Laver.The changes in the world she has seen and been a part of is so impressive.I wonder if smoking ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Retired couple take on graffiti Please dont call then "Street Artists" They are vandals plain and simple more
- Graham on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... It's not unusual. more
- bushiepete on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... I just hope he will be as good as lionel Ritchie was. he did rock the g for all ages. more
- PJ on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness Surely this principle applies to Benefits and Social Housing.Do people accept help as a life choice? Are we entrenching ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness The Salvation Army should recall what Jesus said: that people should give to the poor directly. ...go sell what you possess ... more
- Lukew on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Who in their right mind would complain about this? What drives people to want to make someone else's life worse? more
- Auguste Rodin on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... If nothing is actionable in the video, the Gestapo have no right to demand its removal. Go and catch some real criminals!!! more
- Gloss on Foreign investors not to blame Bulltish!!!!!! more
- James on Foreign investors not to blame Well at least Real Estate agents and investors can finally stop boasting the wide held belief that "property doubles every 7 ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... I can't believe how people actually believe that Sam was driving without his hands on the steering wheel. Everyone knows ... more
- jgl Melb on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... "Took his hands off the wheel"And we all know where he put them,or at least one of them. more
- tracy on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Bet a lot of the people complaining have not signed the sex offender register. Easier to whinge and whine about Sam Newman ... more
- Fran Barclay on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Have you considered they may have been being towed on a low loader trailer like they use in the movies ? The camera work ... more
- darrin on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... yes another example of the Victoria police doing there job looking at video's from a tv program while people get killed ... more
- LIVE Solutions on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Here's an intelligent pair???? more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... as i always say, no footballer or ex footballer has ever been charged by the police.these pampered buggers are protected ... more
Ela Carte gets Grill'd with the Coat of Arms burger
3AW foodie Ela Carte celebrated Australia Day a few days early with a Grill'd Coat of Arms Burger, a tasty concoction featuring kangaroo and emu - the two animals on Australia's coat of arms.
The burger contains lettuce, tomato, beetroot, Meredith goat feta, quandongs and thyme mayo.
Ela also dispelled the urban legend that Australia is the only country in the world which eats the animals featured on its Coat of Arms. According to Ela's '30 seconds of internet research,' 21 countries eat their coat of arms!
Grill'd will be selling the Coat of Arms burger from 19th - 31st January at selected stores.
Hey Ingrate. What has your rant go to do with the Coat of Arms Burger?Ozzie Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 6:58 AM
From a great nation to a nation of ingrates in under 100 years. From a great nation to a desperate and essentially defunct nation in under 200 years. I am not aware of any other nation in history that has risen to such greatness and fallen to oblivion so quickly. America most certainly was a great nation at one stage. However it was not a great nation through war or force. America was once a great nation due to the honourable philosophies and laws that were put in place by the forefathers. This differentiated America from the rest of the world and the rule of other nations that had reigned supreme for millennia. Year after year generation after generation Americans have allowed their leaders to erode this greatness until none of it remains. Under the likes of Nixon Johnson Bush x2 H Clinton and Obama America has been transformed into the scourge of the world. The bane of our existence. Australia is the ONLY nation on earth that is completely subservient to America. Australia is currently the nation that is enduring the most hardship as a result of financial initiatives forced on us. Enemy or ally makes no difference. American government as it stands treats every citizen and every nation the same way. Rape destroy and pillage. To continue to follow America into the abyss would be beyond stupidity. It would be criminal.From Great to Ingrate Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
good for you, ela, but why cant you tell us the price of the damn thing.
everyone fights shy of quoting the price, why may i ask...chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:18 PM
Ela Cart here's a woman that eats our native wildlife I hope she doesn't visit one of our Australian wildlife parks shame on you for flaunting it you are a horrible person.mandy Monday 21 January, 2013 - 8:35 AM