- Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he?
- Killer crossing: Lollipop lady's near-miss
- Police investigate Mordialloc factory fire
- Is the 'Pitbull' letting Oscar Pistorius off lightly?
- Plans to freshen up the Vic Market
- Limbs saved in delicate rescue
- Video: Cop's last-minute decision
- Banned dog laws costing councils
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Limbs saved in delicate rescue I'm sick of hearing about these stupid climbers, walkers etc. falling and getting lost and we the tax payer funding their ... more
- ian on Limbs saved in delicate rescue There an idiot born everyday. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Limbs saved in delicate rescue what a prat.do these people get charged for all the emergency workers time to get themselves rescued or not.the gov. should ... more
- Ben on Video: Cop's last-minute decision He is in a great deal of muck more
- Jonathon L Benson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision One law for them, Oink Oink, and a standard enforceable one for us motorists. But I won't hold my breath on the prospects of ... more
- Caleb Dawson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision I Twittered this to @vicpolice and all media outlets I could think of however received no response.Glad to see it picked up ... more
- bemused on Limbs saved in delicate rescue hope he is going to pay the rescue bill .... idiot more
- bryan smith on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Maybe they should rename it the brain dead squeeze. more
- james wilson on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Not the most intelligent thing to do was it. Who paying for the rescue. James more
- james mason on Video: Cop's last-minute decision What an absolute loser. He just missed hitting the rail. What would happen if it was a civilian drive. more
- Mandi on Banned dog laws costing councils Monash council only have themselves to blame for stupidly taking on the seizure of a dog that they presumed was vicious when ... more
- Dame Mylene on Late-night shopping for Melbourne It's been legal to open shops late since John Cain. JB was open until 10PM every night until it stopped being profitable. I ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Late-night shopping for Melbourne There is no need to open stores later in the city, the Mayor is out of touch. JB Hi Fi is already open til 9PM weekdays, ... more
- ian on Late-night shopping for Melbourne Gee I feel sorry tor the employees and owners,what tea at 8pm,???? No putting the kids to bed.This is a joke. more
- Saff on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I agree! He is so talented! more
- Dame Mylene on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Hopefully the producers of Underbelly don't hear about this. That show ran out of goodwill 4 years ago. Underbelly: Lawyer X ... more
- jgl Melb on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Anyone who doesn't know the identity of this,so called,lawyer X has been living in a cave for the last 10 odd years. more
- Gloss on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' The Herald Sun obviously know the identity of Lawyer X, how would they feel if his/her name is 'leaked' and he/she is ... more
- Aria Judilla on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... Why do we need to label certain times of the year spring or summer or winter or spring anyway? Of what benefit is it? more
- mark on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... of course its april the 1st more
Ela Carte gets Grill'd with the Coat of Arms burger
3AW foodie Ela Carte celebrated Australia Day a few days early with a Grill'd Coat of Arms Burger, a tasty concoction featuring kangaroo and emu - the two animals on Australia's coat of arms.
The burger contains lettuce, tomato, beetroot, Meredith goat feta, quandongs and thyme mayo.
Ela also dispelled the urban legend that Australia is the only country in the world which eats the animals featured on its Coat of Arms. According to Ela's '30 seconds of internet research,' 21 countries eat their coat of arms!
Grill'd will be selling the Coat of Arms burger from 19th - 31st January at selected stores.
Hey Ingrate. What has your rant go to do with the Coat of Arms Burger?Ozzie Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 6:58 AM
From a great nation to a nation of ingrates in under 100 years. From a great nation to a desperate and essentially defunct nation in under 200 years. I am not aware of any other nation in history that has risen to such greatness and fallen to oblivion so quickly. America most certainly was a great nation at one stage. However it was not a great nation through war or force. America was once a great nation due to the honourable philosophies and laws that were put in place by the forefathers. This differentiated America from the rest of the world and the rule of other nations that had reigned supreme for millennia. Year after year generation after generation Americans have allowed their leaders to erode this greatness until none of it remains. Under the likes of Nixon Johnson Bush x2 H Clinton and Obama America has been transformed into the scourge of the world. The bane of our existence. Australia is the ONLY nation on earth that is completely subservient to America. Australia is currently the nation that is enduring the most hardship as a result of financial initiatives forced on us. Enemy or ally makes no difference. American government as it stands treats every citizen and every nation the same way. Rape destroy and pillage. To continue to follow America into the abyss would be beyond stupidity. It would be criminal.From Great to Ingrate Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
good for you, ela, but why cant you tell us the price of the damn thing.
everyone fights shy of quoting the price, why may i ask...chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:18 PM
Ela Cart here's a woman that eats our native wildlife I hope she doesn't visit one of our Australian wildlife parks shame on you for flaunting it you are a horrible person.mandy Monday 21 January, 2013 - 8:35 AM