- Why is there no rail link to the airport?
- Call for children under 16 to be banned from quad bike riding
- Miniature houses quick, cheap and loveable
- Does this advertisement trivialise depression?
- Organ donation up by 100 per cent
- Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo worker
- Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being first ever top women's AFL draft pick
- Rumour File: Defence force confirms Australian Army base incident
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mylene on Does this advertisement trivialise ... I didn't see the ad in The Age. Depressed men must favour The Herald Sun. :) more
- mylene on Why is there no rail link to the ... There's a guy and there's a deal and there's a confidentiality clause. Join the dots. ;) more
- POOR DOG on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... It was sad for both dogs, but the dog put down was the American staffy after been punched in the face at least 40 times to ... more
- Jim on Does this advertisement trivialise ... They could have at least picked a winning team to put the message out. The Demons would get anyone down at the moment! more
- Jillian on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Sadly people with depression has to fight their own personal 'DEMONS' on a day to day basis. Mental illness is on the rise ... more
- Aria Judilla on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... You're correct Mylene. Like the stupid smokers you mentioned they need to be regulated and slowly phased out from society. more
- Ivan@kinnane on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Well it certainly got everyone's attention! more
- Rob on Does this advertisement trivialise ... The lady from beyond blue who called up and said the advertisement was done to try and get men's attention, because "it's ... more
- Brian Myerson on Organ donation up by 100 per cent OTA, the Organ and Tissue Authority was established in January 2009. In Australia, for the year ended 31 December 2008 there ... more
- No Thanks on 'Cats fighting over a rancid sandwich' She's no big deal. I'm quite she there are plenty of others who could take her place. more
- Ken of Euroa on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... Wow what a story....zoo worker scratched on the finger by sharp thing! Hold the presses this is bigger than Watergate! more
- Andrew on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... Poor Daisy - What chance does she have? Another first round selection by Melbourne!!!!!!! more
- Susan on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... We have women's football, women's netball, women's cricket...all thriving sports for women, yet none can't get a interview ... more
- David R on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... This is news.. you will be reporting paper cuts soon!! more
- mylene on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... Dog owners are the smokers of the 21st Century. :) more
- Ivan@kinnane on Ella Hooper leaves Nine red-faced Ella was 13 when she first fronted Killing Heidi. She used to wear some provocative outfits! So interesting comments from ... more
- Ross on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Agree Peninsula Ambo.Paramedics are constantly called out to attend patients who are better off seeking a GP's opinion or ... more
- Peninsula Ambo on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Ramping I believe is NOT the issue here, and with all other cases in the media. The problem solely lies in the call taking ... more
- Peggy on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... The ONLY was to stop this is to punish the stupid, irrisponsible owners.You can't blame a gun for killing someone. It's the ... more
- David R on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Shouldn't you be asking the Hospital staff and management why they refuse to accept patients. more
Ela Carte's 3AW Breakfast reviews
ABOVE: Ela Carte reviews for 3AW Breakfast every Friday at 8:15am.
REVIEW: This week, Ela Carte touted the various 'Locals Nights' put on by pubs and restaurants around Melbourne.
She visited the Hotel Albion in Port Melbourne which offers its entire bistro menu for $14.50 a meal on Monday and Tuesday nights, singling out the house-made gnocchi with Tuscan beef ragout.
The Albion Hotel - 146 Evans St Port Melbourne 9646 1991
Ela, you are a spunk!CC Monday 27 February, 2012 - 5:29 PM
Help please! I have friends from interstate staying in Brighton this week, and they have asked me to organise lunch somewhere. I am thinking fresh and modern with a glass of wine, but not outrageous in price plse. I appreciate your suggestions.
PS Love your segment on Fridays.robin Sunday 26 February, 2012 - 9:51 AM
That was Claypots Evening Star at the Sth Melbourne Market ... You can see the review on the food page - www.3aw.com.au/food
ElaEla Carte Thursday 13 October, 2011 - 6:26 PM
What was the name of the restaurant playing French music you mentioned on the programme this morning?
Heather WalkerHeather Walker Friday 7 October, 2011 - 9:27 AM
I heard you speaking on 3aw about 3 months ago about a Greek restaurant in Oakleigh, it was upstairs near the Oakleigh market. Could you please tell me the name of the restaurant?
Thanks MaggieMaggie Tuesday 2 August, 2011 - 7:42 PM
Leah! I'm so glad you heard it, I had a terrific night and Jamiel was fabulous!
Guys, I'm so sorry I missed the other messages below, I don't alerts when people reply to these. Probably too late but the place mum loves in the Dandenongs is the cafe at Cloudehill nursery at Olind, and unfortunately I'm not so good on Chinese in Williamstown, so please let me know if you found a good one!!
ElaEla Carte Saturday 9 July, 2011 - 9:45 AM