- 'Why didn't we let the dangerous man leave?'
- AFL to review Multicultural Cup
- Calls to explore cannabis as psychosis aid
- 'It's as simple as good ingredients'
- New rules make phones OK on Qantas and Virgin flights
- Bishop on ISIS beheading: 'Outrageous, brutal'
- Seven buys back the Games
- The one cabbie who passed the taxi test says it's not that hard
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
- Tracey on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black is Melbourne's signature colour so the taxis should be black. more
- John murphy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
This image was taken in 1993 and features Her Majesty firing a gun at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley, England.
PHOTO: Sport-loving Australians expressed their disappointment this afternoon after a photograph of Olympian swimmers Nick D'Arcy and Kenrick Monk posing with pistols and shotguns surfaced. Sport commentator Jim Wilson is furious.
The gun toting swimmers debacle is like stopping them driving because there are accidents..........Her Maj is the chief of the defence force and was in the air force so i'd be suprised if she didnt shoot something.Barney Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 7:28 PM
We had all this crap over the swimmers photo. Today in the HeraldSun on page 3 we have shooting representatives aiming their pistols at cameras presumably with a cameraman holding it. The first thing you are taught with gun safety is that you treat your gun as if it is loaded. These representatives have done far worse than the swimmers did in my viewIan Montgomery Tuesday 19 June, 2012 - 2:26 PM
What the Hell's wrong with that. "Liz" is authorised and entitled to operate, or allow to be in charge of, any firearm she wants. At a rough guess, I'd say she didn't enjoy this particular experience.David T. Wednesday 13 June, 2012 - 6:42 PM
An total over reaction. D'Arcy's previous court case aside, what has happened to the Aussie humor and our iconic larrikinism. Isn't this what the photo is portraying? So its "dumb and dumber"! Get over it!Lynne Sunday 10 June, 2012 - 11:49 AM
Irrelevant pic to this stupid debate.
QE2 is Colonel-in-Chief to umpteen army battalions and regiments so it stands to reason that she would be seen in priximity to military firearms.
Amongst other events at Bisley, there is the Queen's Shooting Prize.Jake Sunday 10 June, 2012 - 3:54 AM
Should we hate on the Queen and all of the Princes too???
Ohhh they have all fired and have photos with guns.
Oh that's right, I am no longer in primary school and refuse to bully someone over a picture!Allison Saturday 9 June, 2012 - 1:03 AM