- Ross and John incredulous at Justin Bieber's 'Baby' making music history
- Ross and John’s list of beautiful places in Australia that no one has ever heard of
- Ross and John's gastronomical Footscray tour
- Why is there no rail link to the airport?
- Call for children under 16 to be banned from quad bike riding
- Miniature houses quick, cheap and loveable
- Does this advertisement trivialise depression?
- Organ donation up by 100 per cent
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... Hi Ross John what was the name of the Beach in or near Hobart that the German person spends six months of the year at? I was ... more
- mylene on Does this advertisement trivialise ... I didn't see the ad in The Age. Depressed men must favour The Herald Sun. :) more
- mylene on Why is there no rail link to the ... There's a guy and there's a deal and there's a confidentiality clause. Join the dots. ;) more
- POOR DOG on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... It was sad for both dogs, but the dog put down was the American staffy after been punched in the face at least 40 times to ... more
- Jim on Does this advertisement trivialise ... They could have at least picked a winning team to put the message out. The Demons would get anyone down at the moment! more
- Jillian on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Sadly people with depression has to fight their own personal 'DEMONS' on a day to day basis. Mental illness is on the rise ... more
- Aria Judilla on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... You're correct Mylene. Like the stupid smokers you mentioned they need to be regulated and slowly phased out from society. more
- Ivan@kinnane on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Well it certainly got everyone's attention! more
- Rob on Does this advertisement trivialise ... The lady from beyond blue who called up and said the advertisement was done to try and get men's attention, because "it's ... more
- Brian Myerson on Organ donation up by 100 per cent OTA, the Organ and Tissue Authority was established in January 2009. In Australia, for the year ended 31 December 2008 there ... more
- No Thanks on 'Cats fighting over a rancid sandwich' She's no big deal. I'm quite she there are plenty of others who could take her place. more
- Ken of Euroa on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... Wow what a story....zoo worker scratched on the finger by sharp thing! Hold the presses this is bigger than Watergate! more
- Andrew on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... Poor Daisy - What chance does she have? Another first round selection by Melbourne!!!!!!! more
- Susan on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... We have women's football, women's netball, women's cricket...all thriving sports for women, yet none can't get a interview ... more
- David R on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... This is news.. you will be reporting paper cuts soon!! more
- mylene on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... Dog owners are the smokers of the 21st Century. :) more
- Ivan@kinnane on Ella Hooper leaves Nine red-faced Ella was 13 when she first fronted Killing Heidi. She used to wear some provocative outfits! So interesting comments from ... more
- Ross on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Agree Peninsula Ambo.Paramedics are constantly called out to attend patients who are better off seeking a GP's opinion or ... more
- Peninsula Ambo on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Ramping I believe is NOT the issue here, and with all other cases in the media. The problem solely lies in the call taking ... more
- Peggy on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... The ONLY was to stop this is to punish the stupid, irrisponsible owners.You can't blame a gun for killing someone. It's the ... more
This image was taken in 1993 and features Her Majesty firing a gun at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley, England.
PHOTO: Sport-loving Australians expressed their disappointment this afternoon after a photograph of Olympian swimmers Nick D'Arcy and Kenrick Monk posing with pistols and shotguns surfaced. Sport commentator Jim Wilson is furious.
The gun toting swimmers debacle is like stopping them driving because there are accidents..........Her Maj is the chief of the defence force and was in the air force so i'd be suprised if she didnt shoot something.Barney Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 7:28 PM
We had all this crap over the swimmers photo. Today in the HeraldSun on page 3 we have shooting representatives aiming their pistols at cameras presumably with a cameraman holding it. The first thing you are taught with gun safety is that you treat your gun as if it is loaded. These representatives have done far worse than the swimmers did in my viewIan Montgomery Tuesday 19 June, 2012 - 2:26 PM
What the Hell's wrong with that. "Liz" is authorised and entitled to operate, or allow to be in charge of, any firearm she wants. At a rough guess, I'd say she didn't enjoy this particular experience.David T. Wednesday 13 June, 2012 - 6:42 PM
An total over reaction. D'Arcy's previous court case aside, what has happened to the Aussie humor and our iconic larrikinism. Isn't this what the photo is portraying? So its "dumb and dumber"! Get over it!Lynne Sunday 10 June, 2012 - 11:49 AM
Irrelevant pic to this stupid debate.
QE2 is Colonel-in-Chief to umpteen army battalions and regiments so it stands to reason that she would be seen in priximity to military firearms.
Amongst other events at Bisley, there is the Queen's Shooting Prize.Jake Sunday 10 June, 2012 - 3:54 AM
Should we hate on the Queen and all of the Princes too???
Ohhh they have all fired and have photos with guns.
Oh that's right, I am no longer in primary school and refuse to bully someone over a picture!Allison Saturday 9 June, 2012 - 1:03 AM