- Bar Nacional
- Cult Of ISIS to set tongues wagging at Moonee Valley
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Don't count on your inheritance
- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Happy Chinese New Year, Mr Ling
A constituent of Simon Crean’s electorate in Melbourne’s south-east with an Asiatic-sounding surname has told the rumour file his local member sent him a card to welcome in the Chinese New Year.
Rumour file caller ‘Happy New Year’ told Ross and John the card he received seemed to have been sent his way due to his surname being ‘Ling’.
"But (I have) absolutely no Asian heritage whatsoever," Happy New Year said.
A spokesperson from Simon Crean’s office confirm Happy Chinese New Year cards were sent out to constituents in the electorate of Hotham. The spokesperson told 3AW Breakfast they would now look into exactly whom they were sent to.
LISTEN: 'Happy New Year' on the Rumour File:
Egg on face for old leftie vote seeking Simon>..Steve Friday 1 February, 2013 - 10:39 AM
LOOKED AT THE ROLL ONLY FOR A CHANCE TO GET A VOTE.IT WILL NOT WORK "SIMPLE SIMON".IAN Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 11:59 AM
Wonder if Geelongs' Cameron Ling got a Chinese New Year greeting from his local member.GIW Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 11:35 AM
Simon 'Senile' Crean - your typical Labor non-thinker - hasn't a clue about anything.
A supporter of Gillard's mayhem is old Crean. In typical Labor fashion - supports the destruction of Australia's economy and well-being of its people.
What a DISGRACE!!!Gerard Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 11:18 AM