- 'Why didn't we let the dangerous man leave?'
- AFL to review Multicultural Cup
- Calls to explore cannabis as psychosis aid
- 'It's as simple as good ingredients'
- New rules make phones OK on Qantas and Virgin flights
- Bishop on ISIS beheading: 'Outrageous, brutal'
- Seven buys back the Games
- The one cabbie who passed the taxi test says it's not that hard
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
- Tracey on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black is Melbourne's signature colour so the taxis should be black. more
- John murphy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
Molly Meldrum's 'off-the-record' conversation with Elton John
Molly Meldrum is involved in editorial controversy over comments made by Elton John concerning Madonna which aired on Channel 7's Sunday Night program last night.
IMAGE: Molly Meldrum interview Elton John on Sunday Night (Source: Channel 7)
In the Sunday night interview, Elton described Madonna as a "f---ing fairground stripper" whose career was over.
"Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn't happen to a bigger c---," Elton John said.
3AW's entertainment reporter Peter Ford told Ross and John he had been contacted by Elton John's publicity team, first saying the claims made by Molly Meldrum were rubbish.
Pete Ford said after telling Elton John's representative that the claims had aired on television, he was told that the conversation was allegedly 'off-the-record'.
"Elton's been around long enough to know that if there's a camera there and someone's standing behind it with a red light on... It's still being recorded," Peter Ford told 3AW Breakfast.
Speaking with 3AW Breakfast, Molly Meldrum said he was taken aback by Elton John's comments attacking Madonna.
"I love Elton, but when he launched into Madonna I slightly went into shock because Madonna also is a friend of mine," Molly Meldrum told Ross and John. "But I have to say that she has been very naughty of late."
Peter Ford said Molly Meldrum had a good enough relationship with Elton John to not do the wrong thing by him.
"Unless you actually specify it's off the record, then everything is up for grabs," he said.
Peter Ford said he had been asked to give Molly Meldrum's phone number to Elton's publicity team, as Elton was demanding he speak with him, but he respectfully declined.
LISTEN: Molly Meldrum and Peter Ford speak with 3AW Breakfast:
Ian Meldrum what a tool its a pity he didnt live in a 3 story home .. What is his claim to fame ..did he ever have a real job i dont think so maybe it was being at the right place at the right time .. The saints should dump this hammer , screwdriver , pliers . he is such a tool AND whats with the stupid hat ..Gino Tommasi Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 5:50 PM
Elton, you are my favorite artist ever but you are now damaging your own brand, hang up your microphone.Philip Monday 10 September, 2012 - 9:50 AM
I think Elton has no success, and Madonna is !!!!!!!
So Elton, leave the show for the Queen !!!
Thank you old fat guy !!!!!!!Paulo Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:14 PM
elton otsells madonna anytime . she is most overrated artist ever!simon Saturday 11 August, 2012 - 5:59 AM
Sorry seems to be the hardest word!A.Milbourne Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 7:15 PM
madonna should have given the game away years agorod fallon Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 1:56 PM