- On board with a dauntless drone
- 3D scanners to suit up gents
- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- Keka finally makes team photo
- 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi drivers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
- Lynne List on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers I wanted to watch both Schapelle and INXS but INXS won only because I'm a huge fan and I was peeved off 9 moved it. With ... more
- Robstar on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers It's kind of ironic how Underbelly:INXS showed the band "accidentally" bringing drugs into a country, being forced to scoff ... more
Molly Meldrum's 'off-the-record' conversation with Elton John
Molly Meldrum is involved in editorial controversy over comments made by Elton John concerning Madonna which aired on Channel 7's Sunday Night program last night.
IMAGE: Molly Meldrum interview Elton John on Sunday Night (Source: Channel 7)
In the Sunday night interview, Elton described Madonna as a "f---ing fairground stripper" whose career was over.
"Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn't happen to a bigger c---," Elton John said.
3AW's entertainment reporter Peter Ford told Ross and John he had been contacted by Elton John's publicity team, first saying the claims made by Molly Meldrum were rubbish.
Pete Ford said after telling Elton John's representative that the claims had aired on television, he was told that the conversation was allegedly 'off-the-record'.
"Elton's been around long enough to know that if there's a camera there and someone's standing behind it with a red light on... It's still being recorded," Peter Ford told 3AW Breakfast.
Speaking with 3AW Breakfast, Molly Meldrum said he was taken aback by Elton John's comments attacking Madonna.
"I love Elton, but when he launched into Madonna I slightly went into shock because Madonna also is a friend of mine," Molly Meldrum told Ross and John. "But I have to say that she has been very naughty of late."
Peter Ford said Molly Meldrum had a good enough relationship with Elton John to not do the wrong thing by him.
"Unless you actually specify it's off the record, then everything is up for grabs," he said.
Peter Ford said he had been asked to give Molly Meldrum's phone number to Elton's publicity team, as Elton was demanding he speak with him, but he respectfully declined.
LISTEN: Molly Meldrum and Peter Ford speak with 3AW Breakfast:
Ian Meldrum what a tool its a pity he didnt live in a 3 story home .. What is his claim to fame ..did he ever have a real job i dont think so maybe it was being at the right place at the right time .. The saints should dump this hammer , screwdriver , pliers . he is such a tool AND whats with the stupid hat ..Gino Tommasi Wednesday 12 December, 2012 - 5:50 PM
Elton, you are my favorite artist ever but you are now damaging your own brand, hang up your microphone.Philip Monday 10 September, 2012 - 9:50 AM
I think Elton has no success, and Madonna is !!!!!!!
So Elton, leave the show for the Queen !!!
Thank you old fat guy !!!!!!!Paulo Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:14 PM
elton otsells madonna anytime . she is most overrated artist ever!simon Saturday 11 August, 2012 - 5:59 AM
Sorry seems to be the hardest word!A.Milbourne Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 7:15 PM
madonna should have given the game away years agorod fallon Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 1:56 PM