- CT Scans increase cancer risk for children
- Most Victorians in jail since 1890
- Ross and John incredulous at Justin Bieber's 'Baby' making music history
- Ross and John’s list of beautiful places in Australia that no one has ever heard of
- Ross and John's gastronomical Footscray tour
- Why is there no rail link to the airport?
- Call for children under 16 to be banned from quad bike riding
- Miniature houses quick, cheap and loveable
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Graeme Frith on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... Hi FolksCould you let me know the name of the beautiful beach or bay in Tasmania that the German guy stays at Ross mentioned ... more
- Tricia on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... What was the name of the place outside of St Petersburg in Russia from today's program?Thanks Tricia more
- Helen on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... Please post the name of the beach in Tasmania that he German guy spoke about. more
- Barb on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... I would also like to know the name of the beach near Hobart as I did not have a pen. more
- Garry on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... Hi Ross John what was the name of the Beach in or near Hobart that the German person spends six months of the year at? I was ... more
- mylene on Does this advertisement trivialise ... I didn't see the ad in The Age. Depressed men must favour The Herald Sun. :) more
- mylene on Why is there no rail link to the ... There's a guy and there's a deal and there's a confidentiality clause. Join the dots. ;) more
- POOR DOG on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... It was sad for both dogs, but the dog put down was the American staffy after been punched in the face at least 40 times to ... more
- Jim on Does this advertisement trivialise ... They could have at least picked a winning team to put the message out. The Demons would get anyone down at the moment! more
- Jillian on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Sadly people with depression has to fight their own personal 'DEMONS' on a day to day basis. Mental illness is on the rise ... more
- Aria Judilla on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... You're correct Mylene. Like the stupid smokers you mentioned they need to be regulated and slowly phased out from society. more
- Ivan@kinnane on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Well it certainly got everyone's attention! more
- Rob on Does this advertisement trivialise ... The lady from beyond blue who called up and said the advertisement was done to try and get men's attention, because "it's ... more
- Brian Myerson on Organ donation up by 100 per cent OTA, the Organ and Tissue Authority was established in January 2009. In Australia, for the year ended 31 December 2008 there ... more
- No Thanks on 'Cats fighting over a rancid sandwich' She's no big deal. I'm quite she there are plenty of others who could take her place. more
- Ken of Euroa on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... Wow what a story....zoo worker scratched on the finger by sharp thing! Hold the presses this is bigger than Watergate! more
- Andrew on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... Poor Daisy - What chance does she have? Another first round selection by Melbourne!!!!!!! more
- Susan on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... We have women's football, women's netball, women's cricket...all thriving sports for women, yet none can't get a interview ... more
- David R on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... This is news.. you will be reporting paper cuts soon!! more
- mylene on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... Dog owners are the smokers of the 21st Century. :) more
MonashHeart: Love Your Heart Day Appeal
As we celebrate Valentines day today there are calls for a boost in funding for research to fix broken hearts.
Southern Health are hoping to raise some much needed funds for vital cardiac care services at MonashHeart.
This morning Ross and John broadcasted live from Clayton to help raise the much needed funds.
To donate call 9594 2700 or www.monashheart.org.au
3AW LISTENER DONATIONS ($500 or more):
Natalie van Wetering from Brighton - $5000!
Ian from Urban Central Plastering - $1000
Amberlee Family Holidays - $1000
Peter Russo of St Kilda - $750
Mobile Video Services - $500
Images: John Burns gets his heart checked (Paul Bentley)
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Terrific John to have a thorough check-up of your heart. You are always a sweetheart!Faye Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 5:39 PM
What an incredibly good sport you are John Burns!! Not the prettiest body but still laughing & entertaining people!! You breakfast boys are such fun....shame the sense of humour disappears at 8.30am!!!Bronwyn Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 10:49 AM