- Ela's Glasgow food highlights
- Ross and John and in Glasgow: Whisky day
- Ross stands under his homeless grandfather's bridge
- AFL's plan to win back footy fans
- Concerns over spread of Ebola virus
- Vinnies receives generous package
- Athletics coach given his marching orders
- Sly of the Underworld meets his match!
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Christine on AFL's plan to win back footy fans You killed the golden goose. Yes, Victorian's love their footy, but there's a limit to what we will put up with, no matter ... more
- Nick on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD First ban smoking in the CBD, then ban headphones in the CBD, soon start banning people coming into the CBD. more
- Jed Maxwell on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD I certainly won't be 'unplugging' my headphones in the CBD. Walking around with headphones on means I don't have to listen ... more
- Gloria on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? Good on you Sue. I worked in an Administration job but got retrenched at 71, 3 years ago and hate being a pensioner, so keep ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? I know this lady she is 89 years old. I wish I can still be working at this age. more
- Gary on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... What a nice gesture but after all the Government is only buying votes. With a State election coming up they need all the ... more
- ian on Retired couple take on graffiti Great work. more
- A Falkingham on Retired couple take on graffiti Stupid old fools. more
- Peggy on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... Congratulations to Ms Laver.The changes in the world she has seen and been a part of is so impressive.I wonder if smoking ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Retired couple take on graffiti Please dont call then "Street Artists" They are vandals plain and simple more
- Graham on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... It's not unusual. more
- bushiepete on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... I just hope he will be as good as lionel Ritchie was. he did rock the g for all ages. more
- PJ on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness Surely this principle applies to Benefits and Social Housing.Do people accept help as a life choice? Are we entrenching ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness The Salvation Army should recall what Jesus said: that people should give to the poor directly. ...go sell what you possess ... more
- Lukew on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Who in their right mind would complain about this? What drives people to want to make someone else's life worse? more
- Auguste Rodin on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... If nothing is actionable in the video, the Gestapo have no right to demand its removal. Go and catch some real criminals!!! more
- Gloss on Foreign investors not to blame Bulltish!!!!!! more
- James on Foreign investors not to blame Well at least Real Estate agents and investors can finally stop boasting the wide held belief that "property doubles every 7 ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... I can't believe how people actually believe that Sam was driving without his hands on the steering wheel. Everyone knows ... more
- jgl Melb on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... "Took his hands off the wheel"And we all know where he put them,or at least one of them. more
MonashHeart: Love Your Heart Day Appeal
As we celebrate Valentines day today there are calls for a boost in funding for research to fix broken hearts.
Southern Health are hoping to raise some much needed funds for vital cardiac care services at MonashHeart.
This morning Ross and John broadcasted live from Clayton to help raise the much needed funds.
To donate call 9594 2700 or www.monashheart.org.au
3AW LISTENER DONATIONS ($500 or more):
Natalie van Wetering from Brighton - $5000!
Ian from Urban Central Plastering - $1000
Amberlee Family Holidays - $1000
Peter Russo of St Kilda - $750
Mobile Video Services - $500
Images: John Burns gets his heart checked (Paul Bentley)
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Terrific John to have a thorough check-up of your heart. You are always a sweetheart!Faye Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 5:39 PM
What an incredibly good sport you are John Burns!! Not the prettiest body but still laughing & entertaining people!! You breakfast boys are such fun....shame the sense of humour disappears at 8.30am!!!Bronwyn Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 10:49 AM