- Don't count on your inheritance
- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- 'Cage fighting is safer'
- Plucky pupil skirts punishment
- Dog attacks and kills pet in park
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Mr. Androgynous in Brighton
Rumour File Mr. Androgynous: There is a small beach in Brighton, about 400 metres long, locally referred to as Sandown Street Beach.
There are three entrances to this beach, each with a sign. Two signs contain two androgynous non-sexual stick figures to indicate deep water at the beach.
Since being installed, the third sign has been concealed by vegetation but a recent trim has seen the sign revealed in its full glory.
The third sign of these non-sexual androgynous stick figures has been exposed. It is a definitely a male person, a very aroused male person with a large pinorcle as you blokes call it...
Sent in by Rumour file contributor Mr. Androgynous
just proves it floats in water lolIan Butler Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:32 AM
if in trouble pull cord....lolmike Sunday 5 August, 2012 - 6:31 PM
GAY BEACH007 Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 1:00 PM
Seriously, what were they thinking when they "erected" this sign!!Pat Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:34 PM
@CB, yes at first glance I thought that also but it would mean that the left arm would then be much longer than the right.Willow Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 8:50 AM
Maybe it's meant to be a "left forearm" on the sig??CB Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 8:16 AM