- Accused arsonist blames fire on jihadi terrorists
- Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills?
- What's in a domain? .melbourne launches
- Putting the 'beach' in beach house
- Ela gets toastie at the Jaffle Bar
- Drysdale wants to be 'free and easy'
- Big business avoids tax
- Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Helen on Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills? I like Dame Edna Everidge and Sir Les Patterson more
- Gloria on Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes I reckon that most blonde, willowy women look alike, they all wear their hair long and down around their face and do their ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on More than 31 feared dead after Japanese ... Any Aussies killed other wise this story will be off the front page by lunchtime more
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
Mr. Androgynous in Brighton
Rumour File Mr. Androgynous: There is a small beach in Brighton, about 400 metres long, locally referred to as Sandown Street Beach.
There are three entrances to this beach, each with a sign. Two signs contain two androgynous non-sexual stick figures to indicate deep water at the beach.
Since being installed, the third sign has been concealed by vegetation but a recent trim has seen the sign revealed in its full glory.
The third sign of these non-sexual androgynous stick figures has been exposed. It is a definitely a male person, a very aroused male person with a large pinorcle as you blokes call it...
Sent in by Rumour file contributor Mr. Androgynous
just proves it floats in water lolIan Butler Thursday 8 November, 2012 - 7:32 AM
if in trouble pull cord....lolmike Sunday 5 August, 2012 - 6:31 PM
GAY BEACH007 Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 1:00 PM
Seriously, what were they thinking when they "erected" this sign!!Pat Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 12:34 PM
@CB, yes at first glance I thought that also but it would mean that the left arm would then be much longer than the right.Willow Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 8:50 AM
Maybe it's meant to be a "left forearm" on the sig??CB Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 8:16 AM