- Don't count on your inheritance
- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- 'Cage fighting is safer'
- Plucky pupil skirts punishment
- Dog attacks and kills pet in park
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Peter Ford reviews Ringo Starr’s first Australian concert
Ex-Beatles drummer Ringo Starr has kicked off his first Australian concert tour in nearly 50 years.
Ringo is supported on stage by a 'supergroup' including Steve Lukather from Toto and Gregg Rolie from Journey.
3AW Breakfast’s Entertainment reporter Peter Ford was at the Brisbane Convention Centre and said the crowd loved every minute of it.
“Not much has changed. He (Ringo) is agile. He absolutely is looking like he loves it up there on stage at 72-years-old. He just puts everything into it” Peter told Ross and John.
“Know what you are going to. Don’t think you are going to see some kind of high-tech show but if you just want to hear great music of that period and see a Beatle live of stage then you won’t be disappointed” he said.
Ringo and his All Starr Band tour dates:
February 11 - Brisbane Convention Centre
February 13-14 - Sydney Hordern Pavilion
February 16-17 - Melbourne Festival Hall
February 19 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
February 21 - Perth Challenge Stadium
Pop culture history tonight when Ringo Starr steps foot onto an aussie stage after 50 years..'ll be there..tomorrow on radio across Oz & NZ— Peter Ford (@mrpford) February 10, 2013