- How Liz may have cost Warnie $5 million
- Miranda Kerr naked in Australian flag
- Belly dancer leaves audience displeased
- Australia Post's Good Samaritan
- Rumour File: Where is Mark Neeld headed?
- Ross's Melburnian of the week
- Rumour File: Could Ricky Nixon's stand-up routine land him in legal trouble?
- Tips of the trade from Warnie's agent
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Malcolm Fraser on Miranda Kerr naked in Australian flag If it's OK for bogans at the cricket and Cronulla beach to wear the flag then surely Miranda is fine. more
- Fran on Rumour File: Where is Mark Neeld headed? Leave the man alone. It's like a racehorse trainer having to try and train a three legged horse it's not going to win. ... more
- Peggy on Australia Post's Good Samaritan So glad this lady was served by a quick thinking person. Some would simply comply with her request without thinking.Our ... more
- gbh on Australia Post's Good Samaritan How thick would you have to be? more
- Peter Harris on Rumour File: Could Ricky Nixon's ... Ricky Nixon is a total waste of space. I can't understand how anyone can look at him with anything other than contempt. This ... more
- Julie on Shane's 'sexy' selfie All I can say is Ewwwwwwwwww more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Rumour File: Could Ricky Nixon's ... That's Aussie Ball culture, that's how they all act when the cameras are off or at suburban clubs. It's a game for societies ... more
- Footy fan on Rumour File: Where is Mark Neeld headed? Hopefully he's off on a family holiday, but honestly who cares?!The media should be ashamed of themselves at how they ... more
- Jillian on Rumour File: Where is Mark Neeld headed? Just like a boomerang 'I'LL BE BACK!" more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Rumour File: Where is Mark Neeld headed? To coaching school for dummies. If he was a football manager he wouldn't get a job in the Romanian 5th division, shows how ... more
- Brenda Rawlins on Shane's 'sexy' selfie Shane used to look great. The latest photo in the Herald Sun makes him look as if he emerged from Madam Taussaud's more
- Brenda Rawlins on Confirmed: Defunct primary school's ... Why the heck is any sane premier signing up to Gonski when hopefully Gillard will be out of business and someone sane will ... more
- Brenda Rawlins on Drink-driving a social offence, not a ... Of course. A drink driving offence is not enough to prohibit someone from being a PSO or even a policeman, as long as it is ... more
- Rob Marinelli on Tips of the trade from Warnie's agent I bought a home because of the smell once... Crazy i know but it smelt of one of those really nice massage parlours so we ... more
- Sinbad on Tips of the trade from Warnie's agent I wonder if 'Mr. Smooth' has had two metre by two metre blown up of his selfie done for the main entrance to greet ... more
- Chris on Push to change legal drinking age from ... Increase the age, this is Gen Y speaking more
- jason on Push to change legal drinking age from ... Well Mike I'm glad you asked. Rudd's shambolic Alcopop Tax has raised $4.5 billion since 2008 yet a report shows the same ... more
- Mandi on Push to change legal drinking age from ... I agree the legal age for drinking should be lifted to 21 because most teenagers cannot handle it they turn into stupid ... more
- Jan on Shane's 'sexy' selfie Shane you have been behaving like a complete dill for quite a few years now - TIME TO GROW UP heaven knows what your poor ... more
- Peggy on Push to change legal drinking age from ... The legal drinking age now is 18 but kids as young as 12 are getting drunk.Making is 21 is not going to stop the same young ... more
Peter Ford reviews Ringo Starr’s first Australian concert
Ex-Beatles drummer Ringo Starr has kicked off his first Australian concert tour in nearly 50 years.
Ringo is supported on stage by a 'supergroup' including Steve Lukather from Toto and Gregg Rolie from Journey.
3AW Breakfast’s Entertainment reporter Peter Ford was at the Brisbane Convention Centre and said the crowd loved every minute of it.
“Not much has changed. He (Ringo) is agile. He absolutely is looking like he loves it up there on stage at 72-years-old. He just puts everything into it” Peter told Ross and John.
“Know what you are going to. Don’t think you are going to see some kind of high-tech show but if you just want to hear great music of that period and see a Beatle live of stage then you won’t be disappointed” he said.
Ringo and his All Starr Band tour dates:
February 11 - Brisbane Convention Centre
February 13-14 - Sydney Hordern Pavilion
February 16-17 - Melbourne Festival Hall
February 19 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
February 21 - Perth Challenge Stadium
Pop culture history tonight when Ringo Starr steps foot onto an aussie stage after 50 years..'ll be there..tomorrow on radio across Oz & NZ— Peter Ford (@mrpford) February 10, 2013