- Accused arsonist blames fire on jihadi terrorists
- Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills?
- What's in a domain? .melbourne launches
- Putting the 'beach' in beach house
- Ela gets toastie at the Jaffle Bar
- Drysdale wants to be 'free and easy'
- Big business avoids tax
- Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Helen on Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills? I like Dame Edna Everidge and Sir Les Patterson more
- Gloria on Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes I reckon that most blonde, willowy women look alike, they all wear their hair long and down around their face and do their ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on More than 31 feared dead after Japanese ... Any Aussies killed other wise this story will be off the front page by lunchtime more
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
'Photo of the year': Man inside shark, 'stabs' his way out
A Gippsland fisherman has celebrated catching a shark by getting inside and pretending to stab his way out.
This incredible photo was sent to 3AW Breakfast's John Burns. Ross Stevenson, amid stitches of laughter, promptly declared it the "photo of the year".
Photo: Courtesy of Burnso's mate Arch at the Metung Hotel
LISTEN: Hear Burnso explain the photo and Ross's subsequent glee.
I didn't think this action was funny either, rather I think it was a pretty gross thing to do, and you don't have to be a vegan to hope all other creatures are treated humanely, so did you think it was amusing Alexander ?Jan Wednesday 7 August, 2013 - 11:01 AM
This guy is mentally deficient and needs to seek help. Fortunately karma has a way of sorting things out on its own. Next time said fisherman decides to take a quick dip, he should look for dark shadows in that water.A Bull Shark Tuesday 6 August, 2013 - 4:45 AM
You lot need to get a life. One of the funniest photos I've ever seen.Bob Saturday 3 August, 2013 - 9:47 AM
Put a shark inside a man eating his way out, and see what people say! This guy has no taste!
Leave them alone, we are in their world!Richard Saturday 3 August, 2013 - 4:13 AM
Very Upsetting picture, Unkind, unfunny, and totally unnessary. .Jenny Friday 2 August, 2013 - 8:43 PM
This is disgusting. I'm sure the 5 people who listen to this obscure medium called "radio" would agree.Will Friday 2 August, 2013 - 12:22 PM