- Bags of Rock join 3AW Breakfast in Glasgow
- Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD
- Piggery Cafe at Burnham Beeches
- Is this Myer's most loyal employee?
- Ross and John at the Robert Burns Hotel
- Fad to famish: Australia running out of kale
- 'Rational people' will still fly with Malaysia
- Hird's back and raring to go
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Nick on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD First ban smoking in the CBD, then ban headphones in the CBD, soon start banning people coming into the CBD. more
- Jed Maxwell on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD I certainly won't be 'unplugging' my headphones in the CBD. Walking around with headphones on means I don't have to listen ... more
- Gloria on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? Good on you Sue. I worked in an Administration job but got retrenched at 71, 3 years ago and hate being a pensioner, so keep ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? I know this lady she is 89 years old. I wish I can still be working at this age. more
- Gary on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... What a nice gesture but after all the Government is only buying votes. With a State election coming up they need all the ... more
- ian on Retired couple take on graffiti Great work. more
- A Falkingham on Retired couple take on graffiti Stupid old fools. more
- Peggy on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... Congratulations to Ms Laver.The changes in the world she has seen and been a part of is so impressive.I wonder if smoking ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Retired couple take on graffiti Please dont call then "Street Artists" They are vandals plain and simple more
- Graham on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... It's not unusual. more
- bushiepete on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... I just hope he will be as good as lionel Ritchie was. he did rock the g for all ages. more
- PJ on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness Surely this principle applies to Benefits and Social Housing.Do people accept help as a life choice? Are we entrenching ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness The Salvation Army should recall what Jesus said: that people should give to the poor directly. ...go sell what you possess ... more
- Lukew on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Who in their right mind would complain about this? What drives people to want to make someone else's life worse? more
- Auguste Rodin on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... If nothing is actionable in the video, the Gestapo have no right to demand its removal. Go and catch some real criminals!!! more
- Gloss on Foreign investors not to blame Bulltish!!!!!! more
- James on Foreign investors not to blame Well at least Real Estate agents and investors can finally stop boasting the wide held belief that "property doubles every 7 ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... I can't believe how people actually believe that Sam was driving without his hands on the steering wheel. Everyone knows ... more
- jgl Melb on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... "Took his hands off the wheel"And we all know where he put them,or at least one of them. more
- tracy on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Bet a lot of the people complaining have not signed the sex offender register. Easier to whinge and whine about Sam Newman ... more
Public relations masterclass for Lance Armstong
Communication analyst and 3AW Presenter Peter Maher has stepped into the shoes of Lance Armstrong to provide a PR Master class for the disgraced cyclist.
Armstrong will speak exclusively with Oprah Winfrey in a “no-holds barred” 90-minute interview, the first since the seven-time Tour de France winner was stripped of his titles.
Whether the former champ will categorically admit to doping or continue his previously staunch denials remains to be scene but Peter Maher stepped into the theoretical lycra to reveal how clever spin may redeem some of Armstrong’s shattered reputation.
LISTEN: Lance Armstrong’s (Peter Maher) ‘exclusive’ interview with Oprah Winfrey (Ross and John):
Just wrapped with @lancearmstrongMore than 2 1/2 hours . He came READY!— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 14, 2013
ARMSTONG: Lance Armstrong has apologised to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation ahead of his interview with Oprah Winfrey. The disgraced cyclist reportedly choked up while addressing staff saying he was sorry for letting them down.
Peter Maher, the one question we should ask," why has it taken the US doping agency and the others "7, I asy again seven" years to look into this? Are they all hiding behind the 7 years legal game.
Ask why they have been holding back for 7 year to raise the issue?
I think there are more people in the game playing us supporter here!Murray Gerraty Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
That was fantastic. It just shows you can justify anything.Peter of Larrakeyah Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:10 PM