- Banning drugs 'doesn't work that well': Expert
- Vlahos link to fiery Connewarre incident
- Royal prank DJ quits radio
- New Royal Children's Hospital 'too small'
- Trucks explode in fiery collision
- Australian students falling behind global counterparts
- Rolling Stones add five concert dates to Australia tour
- TAC launches Safer P Platers campaign
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lisa on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Hugh is gorgeous!!!! more
- Jim on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What has happened to the old hospital? Can't it still be used to treat patients more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Trucks explode in fiery collision I love it when all of these anti-truck nutters come out and start bagging the entire industry just because they perceive ... more
- mylene on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... In opposition Ted said it was too small but he still stood next to the Queen when she opened it. more
- Christine on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What incompetent fools were in charge of this project? more
- Damien Tyl on Trucks explode in fiery collision Quick judgement by a pack of morons that hav no road sense whatsoever to even comment the way u hav on such a tragedy u ... more
- Garry on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... When this New Hospital was being built, I am sure I remember Neilo having a story that the new U Beaut hospital was going to ... more
- tony elsworthy on Trucks explode in fiery collision well I drove this highway for 10 yrs most of it was over night express so wot half of yous gona call me a cowboy coz I did ... more
- Craig on Rolling Stones add five concert dates ... Dont know how i am going to afford it, but i wont miss the Stones for anything. Saw them in 95, 03 & 06. They actually get ... more
- Craig on Trucks explode in fiery collision Time the state/Federal Government got off their ass and spent some money and make this a divided road...they have it...stop ... more
- Kenny Moore on Trucks explode in fiery collision All I really have to say is all the do gooders that are canning truck drivers , how about they get actual fact before ... more
- DORIS on Trucks explode in fiery collision Is is sad to hear. On all negative comments about the truck drivers remember who put the food in the supermarkets! About ... more
- wayne on Trucks explode in fiery collision roger, why didn't you slow down a little when you can plainly see that the truck is coming up to pass in the overtaking ... more
- Dave From Great Western on Trucks explode in fiery collision This latest accident occurred just a couple of Km's from my town where more than 3000 trucks pass through,each day on the ... more
- Sean on Trucks explode in fiery collision I am sick and tired of seeing a blame game on truck drivers.As soon as there is a report of an incident it is always the ... more
- Denise Butler on Trucks explode in fiery collision I travel this road without any problems with trucki. In fact when I come up behind a truck I usually stay behind the, ... more
- Lukey J on Trucks explode in fiery collision Roger, I myself drive trucks for a living. I'm all for everyone to have the right to one's opinion. But there are some bad ... more
- Michael Real on Trucks explode in fiery collision I agree with Roger's comments. Out on the Princes Freeway east of Melb you are tailgated, intimidated and overtaken by ... more
- Jed Maxwell on Trucks explode in fiery collision I travelled that area of Victoria for a few weeks last month. Many of the truck drivers apper to be complete nutters, ... more
- Tristan on Trucks explode in fiery collision Roger with all due respect a I'm speaking for most truck drivers not all because there are some bad ones . Most car speedos ... more
Public relations masterclass for Lance Armstong
Communication analyst and 3AW Presenter Peter Maher has stepped into the shoes of Lance Armstrong to provide a PR Master class for the disgraced cyclist.
Armstrong will speak exclusively with Oprah Winfrey in a “no-holds barred” 90-minute interview, the first since the seven-time Tour de France winner was stripped of his titles.
Whether the former champ will categorically admit to doping or continue his previously staunch denials remains to be scene but Peter Maher stepped into the theoretical lycra to reveal how clever spin may redeem some of Armstrong’s shattered reputation.
LISTEN: Lance Armstrong’s (Peter Maher) ‘exclusive’ interview with Oprah Winfrey (Ross and John):
Just wrapped with @lancearmstrongMore than 2 1/2 hours . He came READY!— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 14, 2013
ARMSTONG: Lance Armstrong has apologised to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation ahead of his interview with Oprah Winfrey. The disgraced cyclist reportedly choked up while addressing staff saying he was sorry for letting them down.
Peter Maher, the one question we should ask," why has it taken the US doping agency and the others "7, I asy again seven" years to look into this? Are they all hiding behind the 7 years legal game.
Ask why they have been holding back for 7 year to raise the issue?
I think there are more people in the game playing us supporter here!Murray Gerraty Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
That was fantastic. It just shows you can justify anything.Peter of Larrakeyah Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:10 PM