- Ross and John incredulous at Justin Bieber's 'Baby' making music history
- Ross and John’s list of beautiful places in Australia that no one has ever heard of
- Ross and John's gastronomical Footscray tour
- Why is there no rail link to the airport?
- Call for children under 16 to be banned from quad bike riding
- Miniature houses quick, cheap and loveable
- Does this advertisement trivialise depression?
- Organ donation up by 100 per cent
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Ross and John’s list of beautiful ... Hi Ross John what was the name of the Beach in or near Hobart that the German person spends six months of the year at? I was ... more
- mylene on Does this advertisement trivialise ... I didn't see the ad in The Age. Depressed men must favour The Herald Sun. :) more
- mylene on Why is there no rail link to the ... There's a guy and there's a deal and there's a confidentiality clause. Join the dots. ;) more
- POOR DOG on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... It was sad for both dogs, but the dog put down was the American staffy after been punched in the face at least 40 times to ... more
- Jim on Does this advertisement trivialise ... They could have at least picked a winning team to put the message out. The Demons would get anyone down at the moment! more
- Jillian on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Sadly people with depression has to fight their own personal 'DEMONS' on a day to day basis. Mental illness is on the rise ... more
- Aria Judilla on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... You're correct Mylene. Like the stupid smokers you mentioned they need to be regulated and slowly phased out from society. more
- Ivan@kinnane on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Well it certainly got everyone's attention! more
- Rob on Does this advertisement trivialise ... The lady from beyond blue who called up and said the advertisement was done to try and get men's attention, because "it's ... more
- Brian Myerson on Organ donation up by 100 per cent OTA, the Organ and Tissue Authority was established in January 2009. In Australia, for the year ended 31 December 2008 there ... more
- No Thanks on 'Cats fighting over a rancid sandwich' She's no big deal. I'm quite she there are plenty of others who could take her place. more
- Ken of Euroa on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... Wow what a story....zoo worker scratched on the finger by sharp thing! Hold the presses this is bigger than Watergate! more
- Andrew on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... Poor Daisy - What chance does she have? Another first round selection by Melbourne!!!!!!! more
- Susan on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... We have women's football, women's netball, women's cricket...all thriving sports for women, yet none can't get a interview ... more
- David R on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... This is news.. you will be reporting paper cuts soon!! more
- mylene on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... Dog owners are the smokers of the 21st Century. :) more
- Ivan@kinnane on Ella Hooper leaves Nine red-faced Ella was 13 when she first fronted Killing Heidi. She used to wear some provocative outfits! So interesting comments from ... more
- Ross on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Agree Peninsula Ambo.Paramedics are constantly called out to attend patients who are better off seeking a GP's opinion or ... more
- Peninsula Ambo on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Ramping I believe is NOT the issue here, and with all other cases in the media. The problem solely lies in the call taking ... more
- Peggy on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... The ONLY was to stop this is to punish the stupid, irrisponsible owners.You can't blame a gun for killing someone. It's the ... more
Public relations masterclass for Lance Armstong
Communication analyst and 3AW Presenter Peter Maher has stepped into the shoes of Lance Armstrong to provide a PR Master class for the disgraced cyclist.
Armstrong will speak exclusively with Oprah Winfrey in a “no-holds barred” 90-minute interview, the first since the seven-time Tour de France winner was stripped of his titles.
Whether the former champ will categorically admit to doping or continue his previously staunch denials remains to be scene but Peter Maher stepped into the theoretical lycra to reveal how clever spin may redeem some of Armstrong’s shattered reputation.
LISTEN: Lance Armstrong’s (Peter Maher) ‘exclusive’ interview with Oprah Winfrey (Ross and John):
Just wrapped with @lancearmstrongMore than 2 1/2 hours . He came READY!— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 14, 2013
ARMSTONG: Lance Armstrong has apologised to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation ahead of his interview with Oprah Winfrey. The disgraced cyclist reportedly choked up while addressing staff saying he was sorry for letting them down.
Peter Maher, the one question we should ask," why has it taken the US doping agency and the others "7, I asy again seven" years to look into this? Are they all hiding behind the 7 years legal game.
Ask why they have been holding back for 7 year to raise the issue?
I think there are more people in the game playing us supporter here!Murray Gerraty Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
That was fantastic. It just shows you can justify anything.Peter of Larrakeyah Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:10 PM