- Bar Nacional
- Cult Of ISIS to set tongues wagging at Moonee Valley
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Don't count on your inheritance
- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Public relations masterclass for Lance Armstong
Communication analyst and 3AW Presenter Peter Maher has stepped into the shoes of Lance Armstrong to provide a PR Master class for the disgraced cyclist.
Armstrong will speak exclusively with Oprah Winfrey in a “no-holds barred” 90-minute interview, the first since the seven-time Tour de France winner was stripped of his titles.
Whether the former champ will categorically admit to doping or continue his previously staunch denials remains to be scene but Peter Maher stepped into the theoretical lycra to reveal how clever spin may redeem some of Armstrong’s shattered reputation.
LISTEN: Lance Armstrong’s (Peter Maher) ‘exclusive’ interview with Oprah Winfrey (Ross and John):
Just wrapped with @lancearmstrongMore than 2 1/2 hours . He came READY!— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 14, 2013
ARMSTONG: Lance Armstrong has apologised to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation ahead of his interview with Oprah Winfrey. The disgraced cyclist reportedly choked up while addressing staff saying he was sorry for letting them down.
Peter Maher, the one question we should ask," why has it taken the US doping agency and the others "7, I asy again seven" years to look into this? Are they all hiding behind the 7 years legal game.
Ask why they have been holding back for 7 year to raise the issue?
I think there are more people in the game playing us supporter here!Murray Gerraty Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
That was fantastic. It just shows you can justify anything.Peter of Larrakeyah Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:10 PM