- Stamps launched as closure announced
- No flipping worries: Bill Kusznirczuk says on-selling tactic OK
- How can Shaw make his apology genuine?
- Not only celebrities at risk
- Suspected joy-riders flee after tractor smash
- Moreland Councillor linked to Calabrian mafia
- Flying footballer leads teams to victory
- A new 'super square' by the Yarra
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
Public relations masterclass for Lance Armstong
Communication analyst and 3AW Presenter Peter Maher has stepped into the shoes of Lance Armstrong to provide a PR Master class for the disgraced cyclist.
Armstrong will speak exclusively with Oprah Winfrey in a “no-holds barred” 90-minute interview, the first since the seven-time Tour de France winner was stripped of his titles.
Whether the former champ will categorically admit to doping or continue his previously staunch denials remains to be scene but Peter Maher stepped into the theoretical lycra to reveal how clever spin may redeem some of Armstrong’s shattered reputation.
LISTEN: Lance Armstrong’s (Peter Maher) ‘exclusive’ interview with Oprah Winfrey (Ross and John):
Just wrapped with @lancearmstrongMore than 2 1/2 hours . He came READY!— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 14, 2013
ARMSTONG: Lance Armstrong has apologised to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation ahead of his interview with Oprah Winfrey. The disgraced cyclist reportedly choked up while addressing staff saying he was sorry for letting them down.
Peter Maher, the one question we should ask," why has it taken the US doping agency and the others "7, I asy again seven" years to look into this? Are they all hiding behind the 7 years legal game.
Ask why they have been holding back for 7 year to raise the issue?
I think there are more people in the game playing us supporter here!Murray Gerraty Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:52 PM
That was fantastic. It just shows you can justify anything.Peter of Larrakeyah Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:10 PM