- Julia Gillard 'pleased, excited' by $921,000 sale
- Ela's best of the best 2013
- Breakfast's Rumour File Lexus giveaway 2013
- Australian Jesus look-alike booted from UK darts... again
- Grade five student ignites homemade explosive
- News website's headline blunder
- Banning drugs 'doesn't work that well': Expert
- Vlahos link to fiery Connewarre incident
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ian on Julia Gillard 'pleased, excited' by ... Lets hope she pays the "CAPITAL GAINS TAX". more
- Gloss on Julia Gillard 'pleased, excited' by ... In 10 years Chinese nationals will own most of Australias' real estate. We will have no manufacturing because it is cheaper ... more
- former parent on Grade five student ignites homemade ... Nothing surprises me or the community . This school has a history of " Sweeping things under the mat" The Principle is an ... more
- Kath on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Great breathing On the audio Ross.great goal Burnso. Great stuff all round. more
- Lisa on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Hugh is gorgeous!!!! more
- Jim on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What has happened to the old hospital? Can't it still be used to treat patients more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Trucks explode in fiery collision I love it when all of these anti-truck nutters come out and start bagging the entire industry just because they perceive ... more
- mylene on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... In opposition Ted said it was too small but he still stood next to the Queen when she opened it. more
- Christine on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What incompetent fools were in charge of this project? more
- Damien Tyl on Trucks explode in fiery collision Quick judgement by a pack of morons that hav no road sense whatsoever to even comment the way u hav on such a tragedy u ... more
- Garry on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... When this New Hospital was being built, I am sure I remember Neilo having a story that the new U Beaut hospital was going to ... more
- tony elsworthy on Trucks explode in fiery collision well I drove this highway for 10 yrs most of it was over night express so wot half of yous gona call me a cowboy coz I did ... more
- Craig on Rolling Stones add five concert dates ... Dont know how i am going to afford it, but i wont miss the Stones for anything. Saw them in 95, 03 & 06. They actually get ... more
- Craig on Trucks explode in fiery collision Time the state/Federal Government got off their ass and spent some money and make this a divided road...they have it...stop ... more
- Kenny Moore on Trucks explode in fiery collision All I really have to say is all the do gooders that are canning truck drivers , how about they get actual fact before ... more
- DORIS on Trucks explode in fiery collision Is is sad to hear. On all negative comments about the truck drivers remember who put the food in the supermarkets! About ... more
- wayne on Trucks explode in fiery collision roger, why didn't you slow down a little when you can plainly see that the truck is coming up to pass in the overtaking ... more
- Dave From Great Western on Trucks explode in fiery collision This latest accident occurred just a couple of Km's from my town where more than 3000 trucks pass through,each day on the ... more
- Sean on Trucks explode in fiery collision I am sick and tired of seeing a blame game on truck drivers.As soon as there is a report of an incident it is always the ... more
- Denise Butler on Trucks explode in fiery collision I travel this road without any problems with trucki. In fact when I come up behind a truck I usually stay behind the, ... more
Rod Stewart with Ross and John
Ross and John were thrilled to be joined by the legendary Rockin' Rod Stewart on Monday Morning.
With his new autobiography released last week, Stewart reflected about his rise to super-stardom in the 60s and 70s and how he manages to remember most of it fifty years later.
"The book has lots of funny stories and is very very amusing," Ross Stevenson told listeners.
Listen to the great interview below.
PLAY: Rod Stewart on 3AW Breakfast
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.