- 'Why didn't we let the dangerous man leave?'
- AFL to review Multicultural Cup
- Calls to explore cannabis as psychosis aid
- 'It's as simple as good ingredients'
- New rules make phones OK on Qantas and Virgin flights
- Bishop on ISIS beheading: 'Outrageous, brutal'
- Seven buys back the Games
- The one cabbie who passed the taxi test says it's not that hard
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
- Tracey on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black is Melbourne's signature colour so the taxis should be black. more
- John murphy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
Ross and John Highlights
The boys returned this morning with debates about dogs, teen arrests at the Pink concert, and an international expert's insights on the Asiana jet crash.
LISTEN: Ross and John Highlights
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
If aboriginals don't like looking at the images of dead people....may I enquire as to how they bear to handle any Australian currency, as it bears the images of numerous people no longer living.Russell Tuesday 4 June, 2013 - 1:24 PM
Ross & JOhn
This October will mark two years since Lissy & I became 3AW listeners.
3AW listeners are our best reporters.
3AW has give 3AW the news before the other Melbourne Radio Stations can blink.
This is why 3AW lead and the other Radio Station in Melbourne wish they led.
3AW have a broad range of listeners from 10 to 90. 3AW wlcomes mant newlisteners to our Radio Station.
3AW Simply te best in Radio like Boticci is in Ham, Bacon and Salami.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and safe holiday wishes to you both and your familes, Ross and John.
Thanks for great entertainment all year.Faye Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:07 AM
Good to see that 3aw is still not letting lies and ignorance get in the way of its ongoing anti-cycling campaign. This morning Ross and John kindly informed all listeners that it was illegal for cyclists to filter past cars. While most 3aw listeners rely on this this station for all their life's guidance, the more intelligent can always refer to road rule 141 (1)Peter Jeffries Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year boys.Great show keep up the great work next year.By the way I still reackon Burnso is a spitting image of Ray's brother in Everybody loves RaymontPeter C Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Hello Ross and John,
We listen to you most mornings wherever we are in Australia on our iPad as its the only reliable way to hear your show. The funniest thing we heard this year was the day it was reported that the fugitive Binzs had been captured, and you threw to an advert and it was the ad for Bins West, saying "it's all over Bins".
Well done on your show. Great way to start our day, and we wish you and yours a happy festive season. Jeanette and Stan.Jeanette Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:07 PM