- Why is there no rail link to the airport?
- Call for children under 16 to be banned from quad bike riding
- Miniature houses quick, cheap and loveable
- Does this advertisement trivialise depression?
- Organ donation up by 100 per cent
- Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo worker
- Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being first ever top women's AFL draft pick
- Rumour File: Defence force confirms Australian Army base incident
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mylene on Why is there no rail link to the ... There's a guy and there's a deal and there's a confidentiality clause. Join the dots. ;) more
- POOR DOG on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... It was sad for both dogs, but the dog put down was the American staffy after been punched in the face at least 40 times to ... more
- Jim on Does this advertisement trivialise ... They could have at least picked a winning team to put the message out. The Demons would get anyone down at the moment! more
- Jillian on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Sadly people with depression has to fight their own personal 'DEMONS' on a day to day basis. Mental illness is on the rise ... more
- Aria Judilla on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... You're correct Mylene. Like the stupid smokers you mentioned they need to be regulated and slowly phased out from society. more
- Ivan@kinnane on Does this advertisement trivialise ... Well it certainly got everyone's attention! more
- Rob on Does this advertisement trivialise ... The lady from beyond blue who called up and said the advertisement was done to try and get men's attention, because "it's ... more
- Brian Myerson on Organ donation up by 100 per cent OTA, the Organ and Tissue Authority was established in January 2009. In Australia, for the year ended 31 December 2008 there ... more
- No Thanks on 'Cats fighting over a rancid sandwich' She's no big deal. I'm quite she there are plenty of others who could take her place. more
- Ken of Euroa on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... Wow what a story....zoo worker scratched on the finger by sharp thing! Hold the presses this is bigger than Watergate! more
- Andrew on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... Poor Daisy - What chance does she have? Another first round selection by Melbourne!!!!!!! more
- Susan on Daisy Pearce 'overwhelmed' at being ... We have women's football, women's netball, women's cricket...all thriving sports for women, yet none can't get a interview ... more
- David R on Sharp scare 'Gibbon' to Melbourne Zoo ... This is news.. you will be reporting paper cuts soon!! more
- mylene on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... Dog owners are the smokers of the 21st Century. :) more
- Ivan@kinnane on Ella Hooper leaves Nine red-faced Ella was 13 when she first fronted Killing Heidi. She used to wear some provocative outfits! So interesting comments from ... more
- Ross on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Agree Peninsula Ambo.Paramedics are constantly called out to attend patients who are better off seeking a GP's opinion or ... more
- Peninsula Ambo on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Ramping I believe is NOT the issue here, and with all other cases in the media. The problem solely lies in the call taking ... more
- Peggy on Rumour File: Vicious dog attack spills ... The ONLY was to stop this is to punish the stupid, irrisponsible owners.You can't blame a gun for killing someone. It's the ... more
- David R on Rumour File: Ramping issue caused ... Shouldn't you be asking the Hospital staff and management why they refuse to accept patients. more
- Jake on Ella Hooper leaves Nine red-faced BS. more
Ross and John Highlights
This morning - finding true love for the man with the smallest house in the state, raising the drinking age, and is it ever okay to say a baby is ugly?
LISTEN: Ross and John Highlights
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Ross & JOhn
This October will mark two years since Lissy & I became 3AW listeners.
3AW listeners are our best reporters.
3AW has give 3AW the news before the other Melbourne Radio Stations can blink.
This is why 3AW lead and the other Radio Station in Melbourne wish they led.
3AW have a broad range of listeners from 10 to 90. 3AW wlcomes mant newlisteners to our Radio Station.
3AW Simply te best in Radio like Boticci is in Ham, Bacon and Salami.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and safe holiday wishes to you both and your familes, Ross and John.
Thanks for great entertainment all year.Faye Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:07 AM
Good to see that 3aw is still not letting lies and ignorance get in the way of its ongoing anti-cycling campaign. This morning Ross and John kindly informed all listeners that it was illegal for cyclists to filter past cars. While most 3aw listeners rely on this this station for all their life's guidance, the more intelligent can always refer to road rule 141 (1)Peter Jeffries Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year boys.Great show keep up the great work next year.By the way I still reackon Burnso is a spitting image of Ray's brother in Everybody loves RaymontPeter C Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Hello Ross and John,
We listen to you most mornings wherever we are in Australia on our iPad as its the only reliable way to hear your show. The funniest thing we heard this year was the day it was reported that the fugitive Binzs had been captured, and you threw to an advert and it was the ad for Bins West, saying "it's all over Bins".
Well done on your show. Great way to start our day, and we wish you and yours a happy festive season. Jeanette and Stan.Jeanette Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:07 PM
I was a Melbourian for 56 years who had every radio permanently tuned to 3AW, now relocated to Bundaberg Qld. I now listen via Internet as often as my download limit allows even if it means getting up at 4.30am (no DST in Qld) to do so. Love you guys and miss having Melbourne's own on 24/7.Carol Saturday 17 November, 2012 - 6:46 PM