- AFL's plan to win back footy fans
- Concerns over spread of Ebola virus
- Vinnies receives generous package
- Athletics coach given his marching orders
- Sly of the Underworld meets his match!
- Bags of Rock join 3AW Breakfast in Glasgow
- Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD
- Piggery Cafe at Burnham Beeches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Christine on AFL's plan to win back footy fans You killed the golden goose. Yes, Victorian's love their footy, but there's a limit to what we will put up with, no matter ... more
- Nick on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD First ban smoking in the CBD, then ban headphones in the CBD, soon start banning people coming into the CBD. more
- Jed Maxwell on Pedestrians urged to unplug in CBD I certainly won't be 'unplugging' my headphones in the CBD. Walking around with headphones on means I don't have to listen ... more
- Gloria on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? Good on you Sue. I worked in an Administration job but got retrenched at 71, 3 years ago and hate being a pensioner, so keep ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Is this Myer's most loyal employee? I know this lady she is 89 years old. I wish I can still be working at this age. more
- Gary on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... What a nice gesture but after all the Government is only buying votes. With a State election coming up they need all the ... more
- ian on Retired couple take on graffiti Great work. more
- A Falkingham on Retired couple take on graffiti Stupid old fools. more
- Peggy on $8K and free rent for 101-year-old Ivy ... Congratulations to Ms Laver.The changes in the world she has seen and been a part of is so impressive.I wonder if smoking ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Retired couple take on graffiti Please dont call then "Street Artists" They are vandals plain and simple more
- Graham on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... It's not unusual. more
- bushiepete on Rumour File: Is Tom Jones coming to the ... I just hope he will be as good as lionel Ritchie was. he did rock the g for all ages. more
- PJ on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness Surely this principle applies to Benefits and Social Housing.Do people accept help as a life choice? Are we entrenching ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Generosity 'entrenching' homelessness The Salvation Army should recall what Jesus said: that people should give to the poor directly. ...go sell what you possess ... more
- Lukew on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... Who in their right mind would complain about this? What drives people to want to make someone else's life worse? more
- Auguste Rodin on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... If nothing is actionable in the video, the Gestapo have no right to demand its removal. Go and catch some real criminals!!! more
- Gloss on Foreign investors not to blame Bulltish!!!!!! more
- James on Foreign investors not to blame Well at least Real Estate agents and investors can finally stop boasting the wide held belief that "property doubles every 7 ... more
- Colin Lacivita on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... I can't believe how people actually believe that Sam was driving without his hands on the steering wheel. Everyone knows ... more
- jgl Melb on 'Inconclusive': Police investigate Sam ... "Took his hands off the wheel"And we all know where he put them,or at least one of them. more
Ross and John Highlights
The boys returned this morning with debates about dogs, teen arrests at the Pink concert, and an international expert's insights on the Asiana jet crash.
LISTEN: Ross and John Highlights
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
If aboriginals don't like looking at the images of dead people....may I enquire as to how they bear to handle any Australian currency, as it bears the images of numerous people no longer living.Russell Tuesday 4 June, 2013 - 1:24 PM
Ross & JOhn
This October will mark two years since Lissy & I became 3AW listeners.
3AW listeners are our best reporters.
3AW has give 3AW the news before the other Melbourne Radio Stations can blink.
This is why 3AW lead and the other Radio Station in Melbourne wish they led.
3AW have a broad range of listeners from 10 to 90. 3AW wlcomes mant newlisteners to our Radio Station.
3AW Simply te best in Radio like Boticci is in Ham, Bacon and Salami.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and safe holiday wishes to you both and your familes, Ross and John.
Thanks for great entertainment all year.Faye Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:07 AM
Good to see that 3aw is still not letting lies and ignorance get in the way of its ongoing anti-cycling campaign. This morning Ross and John kindly informed all listeners that it was illegal for cyclists to filter past cars. While most 3aw listeners rely on this this station for all their life's guidance, the more intelligent can always refer to road rule 141 (1)Peter Jeffries Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year boys.Great show keep up the great work next year.By the way I still reackon Burnso is a spitting image of Ray's brother in Everybody loves RaymontPeter C Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Hello Ross and John,
We listen to you most mornings wherever we are in Australia on our iPad as its the only reliable way to hear your show. The funniest thing we heard this year was the day it was reported that the fugitive Binzs had been captured, and you threw to an advert and it was the ad for Bins West, saying "it's all over Bins".
Well done on your show. Great way to start our day, and we wish you and yours a happy festive season. Jeanette and Stan.Jeanette Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:07 PM