- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- Keka finally makes team photo
- 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi drivers
- Teens too hungover for school
- Which animal makes the best noise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
- Lynne List on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers I wanted to watch both Schapelle and INXS but INXS won only because I'm a huge fan and I was peeved off 9 moved it. With ... more
- Robstar on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers It's kind of ironic how Underbelly:INXS showed the band "accidentally" bringing drugs into a country, being forced to scoff ... more
Ross and John Highlights
The boys returned this morning with debates about dogs, teen arrests at the Pink concert, and an international expert's insights on the Asiana jet crash.
LISTEN: Ross and John Highlights
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
If aboriginals don't like looking at the images of dead people....may I enquire as to how they bear to handle any Australian currency, as it bears the images of numerous people no longer living.Russell Tuesday 4 June, 2013 - 1:24 PM
Ross & JOhn
This October will mark two years since Lissy & I became 3AW listeners.
3AW listeners are our best reporters.
3AW has give 3AW the news before the other Melbourne Radio Stations can blink.
This is why 3AW lead and the other Radio Station in Melbourne wish they led.
3AW have a broad range of listeners from 10 to 90. 3AW wlcomes mant newlisteners to our Radio Station.
3AW Simply te best in Radio like Boticci is in Ham, Bacon and Salami.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and safe holiday wishes to you both and your familes, Ross and John.
Thanks for great entertainment all year.Faye Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:07 AM
Good to see that 3aw is still not letting lies and ignorance get in the way of its ongoing anti-cycling campaign. This morning Ross and John kindly informed all listeners that it was illegal for cyclists to filter past cars. While most 3aw listeners rely on this this station for all their life's guidance, the more intelligent can always refer to road rule 141 (1)Peter Jeffries Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year boys.Great show keep up the great work next year.By the way I still reackon Burnso is a spitting image of Ray's brother in Everybody loves RaymontPeter C Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Hello Ross and John,
We listen to you most mornings wherever we are in Australia on our iPad as its the only reliable way to hear your show. The funniest thing we heard this year was the day it was reported that the fugitive Binzs had been captured, and you threw to an advert and it was the ad for Bins West, saying "it's all over Bins".
Well done on your show. Great way to start our day, and we wish you and yours a happy festive season. Jeanette and Stan.Jeanette Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:07 PM