- Ela's best of the best 2013
- Breakfast's Rumour File Lexus giveaway 2013
- Australian Jesus look-alike booted from UK darts... again
- Grade five student ignites homemade explosive
- News website's headline blunder
- Banning drugs 'doesn't work that well': Expert
- Vlahos link to fiery Connewarre incident
- Royal prank DJ quits radio
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- former parent on Grade five student ignites homemade ... Nothing surprises me or the community . This school has a history of " Sweeping things under the mat" The Principle is an ... more
- Kath on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Great breathing On the audio Ross.great goal Burnso. Great stuff all round. more
- Lisa on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Hugh is gorgeous!!!! more
- Jim on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What has happened to the old hospital? Can't it still be used to treat patients more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Trucks explode in fiery collision I love it when all of these anti-truck nutters come out and start bagging the entire industry just because they perceive ... more
- mylene on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... In opposition Ted said it was too small but he still stood next to the Queen when she opened it. more
- Christine on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What incompetent fools were in charge of this project? more
- Damien Tyl on Trucks explode in fiery collision Quick judgement by a pack of morons that hav no road sense whatsoever to even comment the way u hav on such a tragedy u ... more
- Garry on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... When this New Hospital was being built, I am sure I remember Neilo having a story that the new U Beaut hospital was going to ... more
- tony elsworthy on Trucks explode in fiery collision well I drove this highway for 10 yrs most of it was over night express so wot half of yous gona call me a cowboy coz I did ... more
- Craig on Rolling Stones add five concert dates ... Dont know how i am going to afford it, but i wont miss the Stones for anything. Saw them in 95, 03 & 06. They actually get ... more
- Craig on Trucks explode in fiery collision Time the state/Federal Government got off their ass and spent some money and make this a divided road...they have it...stop ... more
- Kenny Moore on Trucks explode in fiery collision All I really have to say is all the do gooders that are canning truck drivers , how about they get actual fact before ... more
- DORIS on Trucks explode in fiery collision Is is sad to hear. On all negative comments about the truck drivers remember who put the food in the supermarkets! About ... more
- wayne on Trucks explode in fiery collision roger, why didn't you slow down a little when you can plainly see that the truck is coming up to pass in the overtaking ... more
- Dave From Great Western on Trucks explode in fiery collision This latest accident occurred just a couple of Km's from my town where more than 3000 trucks pass through,each day on the ... more
- Sean on Trucks explode in fiery collision I am sick and tired of seeing a blame game on truck drivers.As soon as there is a report of an incident it is always the ... more
- Denise Butler on Trucks explode in fiery collision I travel this road without any problems with trucki. In fact when I come up behind a truck I usually stay behind the, ... more
- Lukey J on Trucks explode in fiery collision Roger, I myself drive trucks for a living. I'm all for everyone to have the right to one's opinion. But there are some bad ... more
- Michael Real on Trucks explode in fiery collision I agree with Roger's comments. Out on the Princes Freeway east of Melb you are tailgated, intimidated and overtaken by ... more
Ross and John Highlights
The boys returned this morning with debates about dogs, teen arrests at the Pink concert, and an international expert's insights on the Asiana jet crash.
LISTEN: Ross and John Highlights
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
If aboriginals don't like looking at the images of dead people....may I enquire as to how they bear to handle any Australian currency, as it bears the images of numerous people no longer living.Russell Tuesday 4 June, 2013 - 1:24 PM
Ross & JOhn
This October will mark two years since Lissy & I became 3AW listeners.
3AW listeners are our best reporters.
3AW has give 3AW the news before the other Melbourne Radio Stations can blink.
This is why 3AW lead and the other Radio Station in Melbourne wish they led.
3AW have a broad range of listeners from 10 to 90. 3AW wlcomes mant newlisteners to our Radio Station.
3AW Simply te best in Radio like Boticci is in Ham, Bacon and Salami.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 10:28 AM
Merry Christmas and safe holiday wishes to you both and your familes, Ross and John.
Thanks for great entertainment all year.Faye Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:07 AM
Good to see that 3aw is still not letting lies and ignorance get in the way of its ongoing anti-cycling campaign. This morning Ross and John kindly informed all listeners that it was illegal for cyclists to filter past cars. While most 3aw listeners rely on this this station for all their life's guidance, the more intelligent can always refer to road rule 141 (1)Peter Jeffries Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year boys.Great show keep up the great work next year.By the way I still reackon Burnso is a spitting image of Ray's brother in Everybody loves RaymontPeter C Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
Hello Ross and John,
We listen to you most mornings wherever we are in Australia on our iPad as its the only reliable way to hear your show. The funniest thing we heard this year was the day it was reported that the fugitive Binzs had been captured, and you threw to an advert and it was the ad for Bins West, saying "it's all over Bins".
Well done on your show. Great way to start our day, and we wish you and yours a happy festive season. Jeanette and Stan.Jeanette Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:07 PM