- Accused arsonist blames fire on jihadi terrorists
- Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills?
- What's in a domain? .melbourne launches
- Putting the 'beach' in beach house
- Ela gets toastie at the Jaffle Bar
- Drysdale wants to be 'free and easy'
- Big business avoids tax
- Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Helen on Innie and Outie, Burke and Wills? I like Dame Edna Everidge and Sir Les Patterson more
- Gloria on Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes I reckon that most blonde, willowy women look alike, they all wear their hair long and down around their face and do their ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on More than 31 feared dead after Japanese ... Any Aussies killed other wise this story will be off the front page by lunchtime more
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
Rumour File: BMW X5 comes off second best after boat ramp run-in
RUMOUR FILE: This morning on 3AW Breakfast, ‘In The Drink’ claimed a BMW X5 came off second best after an altercation with Rye’s boat ramp… And they had the photo to prove it.
"Last Thursday at a local Peninsula boat ramp, a BMW X5 confirm they can't back and the X5 can't swim," In The Drink said.
"A new BMW was last seen at the end of the boat ramp fully submerged with amazed onlookers snapping away.
"Classified ads to read: Used car for sale, slightly wet X5."
LISTEN: 'In The Drink' on the Rumour File:
By the way, Memo to BMW Australia: Do not accept any warranty claims on this vehicle for water leaks or damage.David T. Monday 10 December, 2012 - 6:31 PM
One less 4wd to worry about on our city roads.ash Sunday 9 December, 2012 - 10:51 PM
HA-HA-HA AND ANOTHER HA-HA-HA.IAN Friday 7 December, 2012 - 3:08 PM
DON'T WORRY THEY AFFORD IT.IAN Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM
Hope he or she gets nothing for the INSURANCE,???Due to "STUPIDITY"IAN Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 2:55 PM
Too many clowns think that because they have a 4WD they can go anywhere and do anything with impunity (bit like bike riders actually). Well, I guess this one proved he could go anywhere; he just couldn't come back.David T. Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 1:54 PM