- Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he?
- Swans, Eagles, Markhors and Bingtang mark Anzac Day in Asia
- Killer crossing: Lollipop lady's near-miss
- Police investigate Mordialloc factory fire
- Is the 'Pitbull' letting Oscar Pistorius off lightly?
- Plans to freshen up the Vic Market
- Limbs saved in delicate rescue
- Video: Cop's last-minute decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Limbs saved in delicate rescue I'm sick of hearing about these stupid climbers, walkers etc. falling and getting lost and we the tax payer funding their ... more
- ian on Limbs saved in delicate rescue There an idiot born everyday. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Limbs saved in delicate rescue what a prat.do these people get charged for all the emergency workers time to get themselves rescued or not.the gov. should ... more
- Ben on Video: Cop's last-minute decision He is in a great deal of muck more
- Jonathon L Benson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision One law for them, Oink Oink, and a standard enforceable one for us motorists. But I won't hold my breath on the prospects of ... more
- Caleb Dawson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision I Twittered this to @vicpolice and all media outlets I could think of however received no response.Glad to see it picked up ... more
- bemused on Limbs saved in delicate rescue hope he is going to pay the rescue bill .... idiot more
- bryan smith on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Maybe they should rename it the brain dead squeeze. more
- james wilson on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Not the most intelligent thing to do was it. Who paying for the rescue. James more
- james mason on Video: Cop's last-minute decision What an absolute loser. He just missed hitting the rail. What would happen if it was a civilian drive. more
- Mandi on Banned dog laws costing councils Monash council only have themselves to blame for stupidly taking on the seizure of a dog that they presumed was vicious when ... more
- Dame Mylene on Late-night shopping for Melbourne It's been legal to open shops late since John Cain. JB was open until 10PM every night until it stopped being profitable. I ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Late-night shopping for Melbourne There is no need to open stores later in the city, the Mayor is out of touch. JB Hi Fi is already open til 9PM weekdays, ... more
- ian on Late-night shopping for Melbourne Gee I feel sorry tor the employees and owners,what tea at 8pm,???? No putting the kids to bed.This is a joke. more
- Saff on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I agree! He is so talented! more
- Dame Mylene on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Hopefully the producers of Underbelly don't hear about this. That show ran out of goodwill 4 years ago. Underbelly: Lawyer X ... more
- jgl Melb on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Anyone who doesn't know the identity of this,so called,lawyer X has been living in a cave for the last 10 odd years. more
- Gloss on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' The Herald Sun obviously know the identity of Lawyer X, how would they feel if his/her name is 'leaked' and he/she is ... more
- Aria Judilla on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... Why do we need to label certain times of the year spring or summer or winter or spring anyway? Of what benefit is it? more
- mark on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... of course its april the 1st more
Swan Street? More like Hawks Street!
The 3AW Breakfast Rumour File heard this morning that in a statement of AFL rivalry, all street signs on Swan Street in Richmond have been changed to reflect an allegiance to the Hawthorn Football Club.
Imagine he reaction from the shock jocks like Mithcell if this was football fans before a A-League grand final? It would be "ethnic hooliganism that is totally Un-Australian " instead of just a great prank from a good old Aussie wag .Matt -proudly Un-Australian Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 8:48 PM
Great Idea ?? But Hawks still get "Smashed"IAN Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 4:01 PM
Where's Juliar? Swans should be fined for unnecessary carbon footprint flying down to MCG, game over, hahaha.Dr Ablett Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 1:24 PM
Great idea! Love it!!sam Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Yeah, well good luck to visitors who want to know where they are going. Can understand the enthusiasm but this is irresponsible vandalism.GIW Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Awesome job guys! Sounds like a similar prank to the sign put on the Geelong Freeway during the 2008 grand final week!
GO HAWKS!Kid Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 9:47 AM