- Backtrack for a backpack
- Liberal MP's bizarre how-to-vote card phony
- Aussie crew not sailing to the sack
- Number of creeps 'frightening'
- Revealed: Famous Stones riff an 'Australian sound'
- 'You're now a Minister of the Crown'
- Worcestershusha.... whaaat?
- 'What the hell was that?': Police officer finds snake in bag
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kerry on Aussie crew not sailing to the sack Hang in there boys the owners are doing the same as Abbot, approving chinese workers for the Construction industry. if you ... more
- Rebecca on Heston's Fat Duck scammed If fake names were used by scalpers to secure tickets, does that mean the person who presents the ticket at the restaurant ... more
- mylene on Stolen electronics found.... in Vietnam It's a sneak peak at Tony Abbott's free trade agreement. Be afraid. more
- mylene on The Russians are coming Stop the boats more
- Sandra on The Russians are coming On a trip to Russia a few years back our Russian guide told us that Putin's family name was originally Rasputin, but they ... more
- David T. on Hang Ten at Harbour Town Will Docklands ever stop adding more tacky "features" to its' current tackiness? more
- PJ on Hang Ten at Harbour Town Crap location, difficult roads, Limited parking, expensive parking slots, toll roads, congestion charging .... Will this ... more
- vanessa on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock It's remarkable he made it home. They need to find the people responsible! But I doubt the punishment will fit the crime. ... more
- Molly on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock I hope this dog doesn't have any lasting effects from this. Poor pup. I don't know what I would do if someone stole my dog ... more
- Vicky on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock Alfie my heart goes out to you and your family and i know you are in the best of the best at Advanced vet care,please be ... more
- kymberley on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock Please bring back corporal punishment for these mongrels. I personally would love to whip these creeps and watch them cry in ... more
- Tiffany on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock If I ever caught the person abusing my dogs like that, it would only be polite to repay them by inflicting the same ... more
- Sarah on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock This is aweful & happens alot mre than we think & know about. People look out for things tied on yr gates or side fences ... more
- Kristy on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock When will they put out a decent punishment to stop this.! How many time does this need to happen?. How do people do such ... more
- Peggy on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock When are our courts going start jailing these evil people? Until we start jailing them we might as well agree with what they ... more
- amanda on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock The fact that this poor dog made it home with horrific injuries suggests to me that the dog fighting ring is closer to home ... more
- nicky morgan on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock alfie im just so pleased you managed to get home to your loving family , you poor baby , these pathetic excuses for human ... more
- Paul Carter on Fishermen anger: 'He misled us' As a rec fisherman I think that the commercial catch take from PPB has always been sustainable and responsible - this plan ... more
- Gloria Porter on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock hope poor sweet Alfie makes a full recovery and the pieces of shit get found and killed because the law will only fine them ... more
- Michelle on Stabbed, bitten and tied: Dog bait shock Hi SheenaMy heart breaks for Alfie and please let people know (if you need of course) how we can donate for Alfie's care. ... more
The Big Brother election
Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott want to cash-in on hit reality TV show Big Brother.
Entertainment reporter Pete Ford told Ross and John the Big Brother contestants, for the first time, will have to vote while in the house, and a number of politicians want to cash in.
Ford said they are looking into the idea of making visits into the house or producing videos to be aired to the contestants in an attempt to reach more than just the “12 or 15” housemates.
“It’s a chance to reach a younger audience who perhaps would have very little interest in what they’ve got to say,” Ford said.
“They do somehow want to get their head on and their message across.”
Meanwhile, Tony Abbott attempted to impress a younger audience this morning by phoning the Kyle and Jackie O show to speak with Katy Perry.
But Mr Abbott landed himself in hot water with the pop songstress after he begged her to come Down Under.
“When are you coming back? We need you, we want you, when are you coming back?” Mr Abbott said.
Perry replied: “Come on that’s not a political question, let’s talk about gay marriage."
Abbott: “Now you’re interviewing me, Katy."
Perry: “Yeah buddy that’s right, love is equal!”