- Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he?
- Chocolate company's Easter obstacle
- AC/DC confirms Malcolm Young illness
- Derrinallum bomb blast: The Colonel's obsession
- When and where: Melbourne's lunar eclipse
- Touching cover for Chrissy
- Magistrate: 'Worst drink-driving I've seen'
- What are Victorians obsessed with?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dame Mylene on Late-night shopping for Melbourne It's been legal to open shops late since John Cain. JB was open until 10PM every night until it stopped being profitable. I ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Late-night shopping for Melbourne There is no need to open stores later in the city, the Mayor is out of touch. JB Hi Fi is already open til 9PM weekdays, ... more
- ian on Late-night shopping for Melbourne Gee I feel sorry tor the employees and owners,what tea at 8pm,???? No putting the kids to bed.This is a joke. more
- Saff on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I agree! He is so talented! more
- Dame Mylene on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Hopefully the producers of Underbelly don't hear about this. That show ran out of goodwill 4 years ago. Underbelly: Lawyer X ... more
- jgl Melb on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Anyone who doesn't know the identity of this,so called,lawyer X has been living in a cave for the last 10 odd years. more
- Gloss on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' The Herald Sun obviously know the identity of Lawyer X, how would they feel if his/her name is 'leaked' and he/she is ... more
- Aria Judilla on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... Why do we need to label certain times of the year spring or summer or winter or spring anyway? Of what benefit is it? more
- mark on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... of course its april the 1st more
- Dame Mylene on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... I'm with Tony Abbott. Who needs CSIRO scientists when you've got Dorothea Mackellar (of drought and flooding rains), Neil ... more
- Willow on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I love Bruces' commentary and the informed info he gives along the way. more
- Gloria on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... I have been saying all along that it is not Global Warming we are experiencing, it is Climate Change. I am 74 and the ... more
- Phillip Molly Malone on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... I would be interested how many of the commenters here have kids going through this! I umpired my sons under 10s game and ... more
- Shane W on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? Most unbiased commentator around. Keep it up Bruce. more
- Katie Rantall on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... I'm a tad confused I agree with all the comments Life is all bout winners, losers, perseverence, get knocked down U get back ... more
- Dame Mylene on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... People have to realise there's winners and losers in society. If we can drum it into them before they get to primary school ... more
- Susan on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... They need to do something as numbers are falling every year in junior footy, while Soccer numbers are rising. It's very ... more
- David Tait on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... If parents don't want the kids to win or lose, perhaps riding a bike would be better. The majority of all games are ... more
- Willow on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... What incentive does this give the kids to 'play to win' as there are no winners. They don't have to put all their efforts in ... more
- Sinbad on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... What a load of crap ! Typical wimp policies from idiotic social engineers who believe everyone is equal and everyone should ... more
Turn down the high beams!
Dancing with the Stars judge Mel B, formerly known as Scary Spice, attracted the attention of 3AW's Entertainment Reporter Peter Ford last night when Pete noticed the pop star's very visible nipples appearing through her dress.
Peter said after the first ad break the apparent 'wardrobe malfunction' was covered up, presumably because of an order from TV bosses.
"Something had happened, and suddenly, they were gone," Pete said.
IMAGE: Screengrab of Mel B before the first ad break
PLAY: Pete Ford on Breakfast
as usual the minority groups like gays complain about things "normal"people enjoy, it's pathetic how the Bob Browns of this country manipulate the media to better their cause.Enoch Powell Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 3:28 PM
Jan, why is it OK when women sexually exploit themselves to better their career? or to get noticed? of for whatever reason to earn money.... that seems OK. But no, when guys comment.. suddenly its a bad thing... seriously, be realistic, woman love exploiting themselves if they have what it takes.JK Friday 8 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Need more hot bods in tight clothes.
Leave her alone.Guy Saturday 2 June, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Why can't women be women and men be men... yep nipples showed, yep everyone noticed, yep men like women... how bloody simple is it? Its not objectification it is simple visual registry - nipple out, notice, comment , like - yes/no, enjoy - yes/no, watch remaining dancers... big deal!Mel B Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 8:11 PM
Goodness me that first comment amazes me. I'm all for equal right's etc... but exploited by men, come on. So her nipples were showing - we've all got them! She probably didn't notice when she was putting that gorgeous dress on.
I think she looked STUNNING! Nipples and all.Alice Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
sexist, I thought that society had evolved and we stopped exploiting women as sex objects. The male producers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a woman to wear this dress. This poor woman has been shamed because of men.Jan Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM