- 'Why didn't we let the dangerous man leave?'
- AFL to review Multicultural Cup
- Calls to explore cannabis as psychosis aid
- 'It's as simple as good ingredients'
- New rules make phones OK on Qantas and Virgin flights
- Bishop on ISIS beheading: 'Outrageous, brutal'
- Seven buys back the Games
- The one cabbie who passed the taxi test says it's not that hard
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
- Tracey on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black is Melbourne's signature colour so the taxis should be black. more
- John murphy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
Turn down the high beams!
Dancing with the Stars judge Mel B, formerly known as Scary Spice, attracted the attention of 3AW's Entertainment Reporter Peter Ford last night when Pete noticed the pop star's very visible nipples appearing through her dress.
Peter said after the first ad break the apparent 'wardrobe malfunction' was covered up, presumably because of an order from TV bosses.
"Something had happened, and suddenly, they were gone," Pete said.
IMAGE: Screengrab of Mel B before the first ad break
PLAY: Pete Ford on Breakfast
as usual the minority groups like gays complain about things "normal"people enjoy, it's pathetic how the Bob Browns of this country manipulate the media to better their cause.Enoch Powell Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 3:28 PM
Jan, why is it OK when women sexually exploit themselves to better their career? or to get noticed? of for whatever reason to earn money.... that seems OK. But no, when guys comment.. suddenly its a bad thing... seriously, be realistic, woman love exploiting themselves if they have what it takes.JK Friday 8 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Need more hot bods in tight clothes.
Leave her alone.Guy Saturday 2 June, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Why can't women be women and men be men... yep nipples showed, yep everyone noticed, yep men like women... how bloody simple is it? Its not objectification it is simple visual registry - nipple out, notice, comment , like - yes/no, enjoy - yes/no, watch remaining dancers... big deal!Mel B Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 8:11 PM
Goodness me that first comment amazes me. I'm all for equal right's etc... but exploited by men, come on. So her nipples were showing - we've all got them! She probably didn't notice when she was putting that gorgeous dress on.
I think she looked STUNNING! Nipples and all.Alice Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
sexist, I thought that society had evolved and we stopped exploiting women as sex objects. The male producers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a woman to wear this dress. This poor woman has been shamed because of men.Jan Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM