- Grade five student ignites homemade explosive
- News website's headline blunder
- Banning drugs 'doesn't work that well': Expert
- Vlahos link to fiery Connewarre incident
- Royal prank DJ quits radio
- New Royal Children's Hospital 'too small'
- Trucks explode in fiery collision
- Australian students falling behind global counterparts
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- former parent on Grade five student ignites homemade ... Nothing surprises me or the community . This school has a history of " Sweeping things under the mat" The Principle is an ... more
- Kath on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Great breathing On the audio Ross.great goal Burnso. Great stuff all round. more
- Lisa on 2013 Pancake Parlour Challenge Hugh is gorgeous!!!! more
- Jim on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What has happened to the old hospital? Can't it still be used to treat patients more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Trucks explode in fiery collision I love it when all of these anti-truck nutters come out and start bagging the entire industry just because they perceive ... more
- mylene on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... In opposition Ted said it was too small but he still stood next to the Queen when she opened it. more
- Christine on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... What incompetent fools were in charge of this project? more
- Damien Tyl on Trucks explode in fiery collision Quick judgement by a pack of morons that hav no road sense whatsoever to even comment the way u hav on such a tragedy u ... more
- Garry on New Royal Children's Hospital 'too ... When this New Hospital was being built, I am sure I remember Neilo having a story that the new U Beaut hospital was going to ... more
- tony elsworthy on Trucks explode in fiery collision well I drove this highway for 10 yrs most of it was over night express so wot half of yous gona call me a cowboy coz I did ... more
- Craig on Rolling Stones add five concert dates ... Dont know how i am going to afford it, but i wont miss the Stones for anything. Saw them in 95, 03 & 06. They actually get ... more
- Craig on Trucks explode in fiery collision Time the state/Federal Government got off their ass and spent some money and make this a divided road...they have it...stop ... more
- Kenny Moore on Trucks explode in fiery collision All I really have to say is all the do gooders that are canning truck drivers , how about they get actual fact before ... more
- DORIS on Trucks explode in fiery collision Is is sad to hear. On all negative comments about the truck drivers remember who put the food in the supermarkets! About ... more
- wayne on Trucks explode in fiery collision roger, why didn't you slow down a little when you can plainly see that the truck is coming up to pass in the overtaking ... more
- Dave From Great Western on Trucks explode in fiery collision This latest accident occurred just a couple of Km's from my town where more than 3000 trucks pass through,each day on the ... more
- Sean on Trucks explode in fiery collision I am sick and tired of seeing a blame game on truck drivers.As soon as there is a report of an incident it is always the ... more
- Denise Butler on Trucks explode in fiery collision I travel this road without any problems with trucki. In fact when I come up behind a truck I usually stay behind the, ... more
- Lukey J on Trucks explode in fiery collision Roger, I myself drive trucks for a living. I'm all for everyone to have the right to one's opinion. But there are some bad ... more
- Michael Real on Trucks explode in fiery collision I agree with Roger's comments. Out on the Princes Freeway east of Melb you are tailgated, intimidated and overtaken by ... more
Turn down the high beams!
Dancing with the Stars judge Mel B, formerly known as Scary Spice, attracted the attention of 3AW's Entertainment Reporter Peter Ford last night when Pete noticed the pop star's very visible nipples appearing through her dress.
Peter said after the first ad break the apparent 'wardrobe malfunction' was covered up, presumably because of an order from TV bosses.
"Something had happened, and suddenly, they were gone," Pete said.
IMAGE: Screengrab of Mel B before the first ad break
PLAY: Pete Ford on Breakfast
as usual the minority groups like gays complain about things "normal"people enjoy, it's pathetic how the Bob Browns of this country manipulate the media to better their cause.Enoch Powell Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 3:28 PM
Jan, why is it OK when women sexually exploit themselves to better their career? or to get noticed? of for whatever reason to earn money.... that seems OK. But no, when guys comment.. suddenly its a bad thing... seriously, be realistic, woman love exploiting themselves if they have what it takes.JK Friday 8 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Need more hot bods in tight clothes.
Leave her alone.Guy Saturday 2 June, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Why can't women be women and men be men... yep nipples showed, yep everyone noticed, yep men like women... how bloody simple is it? Its not objectification it is simple visual registry - nipple out, notice, comment , like - yes/no, enjoy - yes/no, watch remaining dancers... big deal!Mel B Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 8:11 PM
Goodness me that first comment amazes me. I'm all for equal right's etc... but exploited by men, come on. So her nipples were showing - we've all got them! She probably didn't notice when she was putting that gorgeous dress on.
I think she looked STUNNING! Nipples and all.Alice Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
sexist, I thought that society had evolved and we stopped exploiting women as sex objects. The male producers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a woman to wear this dress. This poor woman has been shamed because of men.Jan Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM