- Man charged over 30yo murder case
- Shouse: Sandringham train like a 'pig sty'
- On board with a dauntless drone
- 3D scanners to suit up gents
- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David R on Shouse: Sandringham train like a 'pig ... Its all about respect. These people do not respect anyone else or care about anyone else except themselves. more
- Luke on Man charged over 30yo murder case Ahhh so this is Senior Sergeant Ron Iddles swansong! Great work! more
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
Turn down the high beams!
Dancing with the Stars judge Mel B, formerly known as Scary Spice, attracted the attention of 3AW's Entertainment Reporter Peter Ford last night when Pete noticed the pop star's very visible nipples appearing through her dress.
Peter said after the first ad break the apparent 'wardrobe malfunction' was covered up, presumably because of an order from TV bosses.
"Something had happened, and suddenly, they were gone," Pete said.
IMAGE: Screengrab of Mel B before the first ad break
PLAY: Pete Ford on Breakfast
as usual the minority groups like gays complain about things "normal"people enjoy, it's pathetic how the Bob Browns of this country manipulate the media to better their cause.Enoch Powell Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 3:28 PM
Jan, why is it OK when women sexually exploit themselves to better their career? or to get noticed? of for whatever reason to earn money.... that seems OK. But no, when guys comment.. suddenly its a bad thing... seriously, be realistic, woman love exploiting themselves if they have what it takes.JK Friday 8 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Need more hot bods in tight clothes.
Leave her alone.Guy Saturday 2 June, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Why can't women be women and men be men... yep nipples showed, yep everyone noticed, yep men like women... how bloody simple is it? Its not objectification it is simple visual registry - nipple out, notice, comment , like - yes/no, enjoy - yes/no, watch remaining dancers... big deal!Mel B Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 8:11 PM
Goodness me that first comment amazes me. I'm all for equal right's etc... but exploited by men, come on. So her nipples were showing - we've all got them! She probably didn't notice when she was putting that gorgeous dress on.
I think she looked STUNNING! Nipples and all.Alice Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
sexist, I thought that society had evolved and we stopped exploiting women as sex objects. The male producers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a woman to wear this dress. This poor woman has been shamed because of men.Jan Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM