- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- 'Cage fighting is safer'
- Plucky pupil skirts punishment
- Dog attacks and kills pet in park
- Real tastes of a far-away place
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Turn down the high beams!
Dancing with the Stars judge Mel B, formerly known as Scary Spice, attracted the attention of 3AW's Entertainment Reporter Peter Ford last night when Pete noticed the pop star's very visible nipples appearing through her dress.
Peter said after the first ad break the apparent 'wardrobe malfunction' was covered up, presumably because of an order from TV bosses.
"Something had happened, and suddenly, they were gone," Pete said.
IMAGE: Screengrab of Mel B before the first ad break
PLAY: Pete Ford on Breakfast
as usual the minority groups like gays complain about things "normal"people enjoy, it's pathetic how the Bob Browns of this country manipulate the media to better their cause.Enoch Powell Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 3:28 PM
Jan, why is it OK when women sexually exploit themselves to better their career? or to get noticed? of for whatever reason to earn money.... that seems OK. But no, when guys comment.. suddenly its a bad thing... seriously, be realistic, woman love exploiting themselves if they have what it takes.JK Friday 8 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
Need more hot bods in tight clothes.
Leave her alone.Guy Saturday 2 June, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Why can't women be women and men be men... yep nipples showed, yep everyone noticed, yep men like women... how bloody simple is it? Its not objectification it is simple visual registry - nipple out, notice, comment , like - yes/no, enjoy - yes/no, watch remaining dancers... big deal!Mel B Sunday 27 May, 2012 - 8:11 PM
Goodness me that first comment amazes me. I'm all for equal right's etc... but exploited by men, come on. So her nipples were showing - we've all got them! She probably didn't notice when she was putting that gorgeous dress on.
I think she looked STUNNING! Nipples and all.Alice Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
sexist, I thought that society had evolved and we stopped exploiting women as sex objects. The male producers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing a woman to wear this dress. This poor woman has been shamed because of men.Jan Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM