- Moreland Councillor linked to Calabrian mafia
- Flying footballer leads teams to victory
- A new 'super square' by the Yarra
- Video: Late-night drone mesmerises Melburnians
- 'Why didn't we let the dangerous man leave?'
- AFL to review Multicultural Cup
- Calls to explore cannabis as psychosis aid
- 'It's as simple as good ingredients'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
You both give my day a great start just love your show miss you when you are on holidays thoughHuneebear Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:50 AM
End of world? Did'nt M Steart tell us inn 1997 that Abp Ussherm said it was in Nov, 1997 or 1998? Where can one look this up"? NRCNicholas R COLE Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 5:21 PM
Ross and John: You boys are the best - please don't go on Christmas holidays - you are our entertainment for the day - for the week - for the year - there should be a law against going on leave for the 3AW R & J Show! If you go, I will be depressed until you return! PLEASE PLEASE Save me from the well of despair.Louise Thursday 1 December, 2011 - 2:12 PM
great to the the boys early in the morning, now living on the gold coast,easy as going online and listen
keep up the good workpeter walker Thursday 22 September, 2011 - 7:28 AM
Take the Queens birthday off us. And give Australians a public Holiday on 24th July, 2011. For Cadel. The Cadel Evans Day.Sandi Pike Monday 25 July, 2011 - 8:29 AM
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your show Ross & John.Drive my husband nuts waiting for 5.30am and walking around the house with one ear plug in.Geelong Advertiser just did a story on our store in Barwon Heads and 3AW got a plug because of my R & J addiction when I was interviewed.
Big Fan - Alex.OAlex O'Halloran Friday 14 May, 2010 - 4:37 PM