- Putting the 'beach' in beach house
- Ela gets toastie at the Jaffle Bar
- Drysdale wants to be 'free and easy'
- Big business avoids tax
- Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes
- More than 31 feared dead after Japanese volcano erupts
- Two arrested in massive docks drug bust
- 'No man, where's the Hendrix?'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Kochie confusion: Celebrity look-alikes I reckon that most blonde, willowy women look alike, they all wear their hair long and down around their face and do their ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on More than 31 feared dead after Japanese ... Any Aussies killed other wise this story will be off the front page by lunchtime more
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
You both give my day a great start just love your show miss you when you are on holidays thoughHuneebear Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:50 AM
End of world? Did'nt M Steart tell us inn 1997 that Abp Ussherm said it was in Nov, 1997 or 1998? Where can one look this up"? NRCNicholas R COLE Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 5:21 PM
Ross and John: You boys are the best - please don't go on Christmas holidays - you are our entertainment for the day - for the week - for the year - there should be a law against going on leave for the 3AW R & J Show! If you go, I will be depressed until you return! PLEASE PLEASE Save me from the well of despair.Louise Thursday 1 December, 2011 - 2:12 PM
great to the the boys early in the morning, now living on the gold coast,easy as going online and listen
keep up the good workpeter walker Thursday 22 September, 2011 - 7:28 AM
Take the Queens birthday off us. And give Australians a public Holiday on 24th July, 2011. For Cadel. The Cadel Evans Day.Sandi Pike Monday 25 July, 2011 - 8:29 AM
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your show Ross & John.Drive my husband nuts waiting for 5.30am and walking around the house with one ear plug in.Geelong Advertiser just did a story on our store in Barwon Heads and 3AW got a plug because of my R & J addiction when I was interviewed.
Big Fan - Alex.OAlex O'Halloran Friday 14 May, 2010 - 4:37 PM