- 'It's a thing of beauty'
- New research says salt has no impact on blood pressure
- Footy freak wins two fantasy competitions
- Shark attacked by chainsaw
- Ela Carte visits Valley Cellar Door
- Concrete house fetches $225k above reserve
- Footballer's damaged passport fail
- New bike rules under consideration
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
You both give my day a great start just love your show miss you when you are on holidays thoughHuneebear Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:50 AM
End of world? Did'nt M Steart tell us inn 1997 that Abp Ussherm said it was in Nov, 1997 or 1998? Where can one look this up"? NRCNicholas R COLE Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 5:21 PM
Ross and John: You boys are the best - please don't go on Christmas holidays - you are our entertainment for the day - for the week - for the year - there should be a law against going on leave for the 3AW R & J Show! If you go, I will be depressed until you return! PLEASE PLEASE Save me from the well of despair.Louise Thursday 1 December, 2011 - 2:12 PM
great to the the boys early in the morning, now living on the gold coast,easy as going online and listen
keep up the good workpeter walker Thursday 22 September, 2011 - 7:28 AM
Take the Queens birthday off us. And give Australians a public Holiday on 24th July, 2011. For Cadel. The Cadel Evans Day.Sandi Pike Monday 25 July, 2011 - 8:29 AM
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your show Ross & John.Drive my husband nuts waiting for 5.30am and walking around the house with one ear plug in.Geelong Advertiser just did a story on our store in Barwon Heads and 3AW got a plug because of my R & J addiction when I was interviewed.
Big Fan - Alex.OAlex O'Halloran Friday 14 May, 2010 - 4:37 PM
Love the show, cracks me up. Missed the funniest movie title - please put me out of my agony!Camo Tuesday 16 March, 2010 - 10:44 AM
I've been listening to the R@J program since it began.
Informative, creasingly funny with segments that are all so individual.
Not criticism but comment - Jon A talks too fast and the ads drive me mad!!! I realise that without them we wouldn't have the program.
Keep up the great work.
Roy of MorningtonRoy of Mornington Wednesday 3 March, 2010 - 5:10 AM
Ross & John absolutely love your show, wake up to it every morning but unfortunately cannot listen to the full show. Keep up the good workNoel Hassett Saturday 13 February, 2010 - 1:12 PM
DOES DARRIN JAMES HAVE TO MENTION THAT DREADED TEAM THE CARRIBUSH ( COLLINGWOOD ) EVERY PROGRAMpete Saturday 6 February, 2010 - 11:19 AM
I am going through withdrawals. If it wasn't for the fact that I love to listen to Darren James too, life would be unbearable!!!!Ambos Mum Sunday 20 December, 2009 - 1:08 PM
Great video of behind the scenes work of the Breakfast Program, but why no appearance of the erudite sports commentator, Jon Anderson?Gavin of Balwyn Thursday 3 December, 2009 - 6:53 PM
I love Ross and John in the mornings, hate the ads though, so what I have been doing is downloading the Podcasts, it is great to listen to the two of you each night. Thank you for years of fun and laughter.Jenny Tuesday 24 November, 2009 - 4:31 PM
I love Ross & John in the mornings. I wish we could hear more of them, not just brief segments wedged in between the ads. Sometimes I have to turn off - after a while can't stand the ads any longer.
Lee SmithLee Smith Sunday 18 October, 2009 - 4:51 PM
Love Ross and John! Less ads and more R&J though!Shelli Wednesday 7 October, 2009 - 11:44 PM
So glad you are back from holidays, great to wake up to you guys every morning right on 5.30, your wit and humour is just what we need to start the day.Carol Wilson Friday 25 September, 2009 - 1:30 PM
I enjoy you both so much, you seem to be enjoying yourself not just working.Margot Friday 25 September, 2009 - 8:48 AM
I couldn`t wait to get home after work to watch the early morning behind the scenes podcast... 3aw ... as a team...you guys rock !!Adrian Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 4:44 PM
Chantal, just Google a picture of John SIlvester.
That should give you an idea.Daz Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:47 PM
The secret is out - Sly is a bald middle aged man with glasses.
Not exactly going to stand out in a crowd now is he?Brad Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:30 PM
great idea, should have been longer with a running commentary would have made it more interestingmichael Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 12:23 PM
Why is Ross had a crack at RobotGirl for wearing the same tracksuit two days in a row, but he seems to have done the same thing himself! (see this video and the one of Burnso 'popping'Andrew Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 10:37 AM
Ross, of course they're excited down in sleepy hollow - now called "Deadwood" cause that's all that is here. They're excited because NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS down here. On Monday, it will revert to tumbling tumbleweeds in Moolap Street, as per usual.Mysharona Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:41 AM
Great video boys, however, please, please, PLLLEEEAAASSEEE......lose the DOOF-DOOF track!Patrick Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:28 AM
whats with the colour difference in the video? Are we not supposed to know what Sly actually looks like?Chantal Slater Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 11:55 PM
No doubt.... John and Ross are the best thing that has or could ever happen to talk-back or any other form of radio. Let's hope they never grow old!Jeff Roberts Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 7:38 PM