- Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he?
- Killer crossing: Lollipop lady's near-miss
- Police investigate Mordialloc factory fire
- Is the 'Pitbull' letting Oscar Pistorius off lightly?
- Plans to freshen up the Vic Market
- Limbs saved in delicate rescue
- Video: Cop's last-minute decision
- Banned dog laws costing councils
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Limbs saved in delicate rescue I'm sick of hearing about these stupid climbers, walkers etc. falling and getting lost and we the tax payer funding their ... more
- ian on Limbs saved in delicate rescue There an idiot born everyday. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Limbs saved in delicate rescue what a prat.do these people get charged for all the emergency workers time to get themselves rescued or not.the gov. should ... more
- Ben on Video: Cop's last-minute decision He is in a great deal of muck more
- Jonathon L Benson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision One law for them, Oink Oink, and a standard enforceable one for us motorists. But I won't hold my breath on the prospects of ... more
- Caleb Dawson on Video: Cop's last-minute decision I Twittered this to @vicpolice and all media outlets I could think of however received no response.Glad to see it picked up ... more
- bemused on Limbs saved in delicate rescue hope he is going to pay the rescue bill .... idiot more
- bryan smith on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Maybe they should rename it the brain dead squeeze. more
- james wilson on Limbs saved in delicate rescue Not the most intelligent thing to do was it. Who paying for the rescue. James more
- james mason on Video: Cop's last-minute decision What an absolute loser. He just missed hitting the rail. What would happen if it was a civilian drive. more
- Mandi on Banned dog laws costing councils Monash council only have themselves to blame for stupidly taking on the seizure of a dog that they presumed was vicious when ... more
- Dame Mylene on Late-night shopping for Melbourne It's been legal to open shops late since John Cain. JB was open until 10PM every night until it stopped being profitable. I ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Late-night shopping for Melbourne There is no need to open stores later in the city, the Mayor is out of touch. JB Hi Fi is already open til 9PM weekdays, ... more
- ian on Late-night shopping for Melbourne Gee I feel sorry tor the employees and owners,what tea at 8pm,???? No putting the kids to bed.This is a joke. more
- Saff on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I agree! He is so talented! more
- Dame Mylene on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Hopefully the producers of Underbelly don't hear about this. That show ran out of goodwill 4 years ago. Underbelly: Lawyer X ... more
- jgl Melb on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Anyone who doesn't know the identity of this,so called,lawyer X has been living in a cave for the last 10 odd years. more
- Gloss on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' The Herald Sun obviously know the identity of Lawyer X, how would they feel if his/her name is 'leaked' and he/she is ... more
- Aria Judilla on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... Why do we need to label certain times of the year spring or summer or winter or spring anyway? Of what benefit is it? more
- mark on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... of course its april the 1st more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
You both give my day a great start just love your show miss you when you are on holidays thoughHuneebear Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:50 AM
End of world? Did'nt M Steart tell us inn 1997 that Abp Ussherm said it was in Nov, 1997 or 1998? Where can one look this up"? NRCNicholas R COLE Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 5:21 PM
Ross and John: You boys are the best - please don't go on Christmas holidays - you are our entertainment for the day - for the week - for the year - there should be a law against going on leave for the 3AW R & J Show! If you go, I will be depressed until you return! PLEASE PLEASE Save me from the well of despair.Louise Thursday 1 December, 2011 - 2:12 PM
great to the the boys early in the morning, now living on the gold coast,easy as going online and listen
keep up the good workpeter walker Thursday 22 September, 2011 - 7:28 AM
Take the Queens birthday off us. And give Australians a public Holiday on 24th July, 2011. For Cadel. The Cadel Evans Day.Sandi Pike Monday 25 July, 2011 - 8:29 AM
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your show Ross & John.Drive my husband nuts waiting for 5.30am and walking around the house with one ear plug in.Geelong Advertiser just did a story on our store in Barwon Heads and 3AW got a plug because of my R & J addiction when I was interviewed.
Big Fan - Alex.OAlex O'Halloran Friday 14 May, 2010 - 4:37 PM
Love the show, cracks me up. Missed the funniest movie title - please put me out of my agony!Camo Tuesday 16 March, 2010 - 10:44 AM
I've been listening to the R@J program since it began.
Informative, creasingly funny with segments that are all so individual.
Not criticism but comment - Jon A talks too fast and the ads drive me mad!!! I realise that without them we wouldn't have the program.
Keep up the great work.
Roy of MorningtonRoy of Mornington Wednesday 3 March, 2010 - 5:10 AM
Ross & John absolutely love your show, wake up to it every morning but unfortunately cannot listen to the full show. Keep up the good workNoel Hassett Saturday 13 February, 2010 - 1:12 PM
DOES DARRIN JAMES HAVE TO MENTION THAT DREADED TEAM THE CARRIBUSH ( COLLINGWOOD ) EVERY PROGRAMpete Saturday 6 February, 2010 - 11:19 AM
I am going through withdrawals. If it wasn't for the fact that I love to listen to Darren James too, life would be unbearable!!!!Ambos Mum Sunday 20 December, 2009 - 1:08 PM
Great video of behind the scenes work of the Breakfast Program, but why no appearance of the erudite sports commentator, Jon Anderson?Gavin of Balwyn Thursday 3 December, 2009 - 6:53 PM
I love Ross and John in the mornings, hate the ads though, so what I have been doing is downloading the Podcasts, it is great to listen to the two of you each night. Thank you for years of fun and laughter.Jenny Tuesday 24 November, 2009 - 4:31 PM
I love Ross & John in the mornings. I wish we could hear more of them, not just brief segments wedged in between the ads. Sometimes I have to turn off - after a while can't stand the ads any longer.
Lee SmithLee Smith Sunday 18 October, 2009 - 4:51 PM
Love Ross and John! Less ads and more R&J though!Shelli Wednesday 7 October, 2009 - 11:44 PM
So glad you are back from holidays, great to wake up to you guys every morning right on 5.30, your wit and humour is just what we need to start the day.Carol Wilson Friday 25 September, 2009 - 1:30 PM
I enjoy you both so much, you seem to be enjoying yourself not just working.Margot Friday 25 September, 2009 - 8:48 AM
I couldn`t wait to get home after work to watch the early morning behind the scenes podcast... 3aw ... as a team...you guys rock !!Adrian Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 4:44 PM
Chantal, just Google a picture of John SIlvester.
That should give you an idea.Daz Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:47 PM
The secret is out - Sly is a bald middle aged man with glasses.
Not exactly going to stand out in a crowd now is he?Brad Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:30 PM
great idea, should have been longer with a running commentary would have made it more interestingmichael Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 12:23 PM
Why is Ross had a crack at RobotGirl for wearing the same tracksuit two days in a row, but he seems to have done the same thing himself! (see this video and the one of Burnso 'popping'Andrew Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 10:37 AM
Ross, of course they're excited down in sleepy hollow - now called "Deadwood" cause that's all that is here. They're excited because NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS down here. On Monday, it will revert to tumbling tumbleweeds in Moolap Street, as per usual.Mysharona Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:41 AM
Great video boys, however, please, please, PLLLEEEAAASSEEE......lose the DOOF-DOOF track!Patrick Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:28 AM
whats with the colour difference in the video? Are we not supposed to know what Sly actually looks like?Chantal Slater Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 11:55 PM
No doubt.... John and Ross are the best thing that has or could ever happen to talk-back or any other form of radio. Let's hope they never grow old!Jeff Roberts Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 7:38 PM