- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- Keka finally makes team photo
- 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi drivers
- Teens too hungover for school
- Which animal makes the best noise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
- Lynne List on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers I wanted to watch both Schapelle and INXS but INXS won only because I'm a huge fan and I was peeved off 9 moved it. With ... more
- Robstar on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers It's kind of ironic how Underbelly:INXS showed the band "accidentally" bringing drugs into a country, being forced to scoff ... more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
You both give my day a great start just love your show miss you when you are on holidays thoughHuneebear Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 6:50 AM
End of world? Did'nt M Steart tell us inn 1997 that Abp Ussherm said it was in Nov, 1997 or 1998? Where can one look this up"? NRCNicholas R COLE Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 5:21 PM
Ross and John: You boys are the best - please don't go on Christmas holidays - you are our entertainment for the day - for the week - for the year - there should be a law against going on leave for the 3AW R & J Show! If you go, I will be depressed until you return! PLEASE PLEASE Save me from the well of despair.Louise Thursday 1 December, 2011 - 2:12 PM
great to the the boys early in the morning, now living on the gold coast,easy as going online and listen
keep up the good workpeter walker Thursday 22 September, 2011 - 7:28 AM
Take the Queens birthday off us. And give Australians a public Holiday on 24th July, 2011. For Cadel. The Cadel Evans Day.Sandi Pike Monday 25 July, 2011 - 8:29 AM
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your show Ross & John.Drive my husband nuts waiting for 5.30am and walking around the house with one ear plug in.Geelong Advertiser just did a story on our store in Barwon Heads and 3AW got a plug because of my R & J addiction when I was interviewed.
Big Fan - Alex.OAlex O'Halloran Friday 14 May, 2010 - 4:37 PM
Love the show, cracks me up. Missed the funniest movie title - please put me out of my agony!Camo Tuesday 16 March, 2010 - 10:44 AM
I've been listening to the R@J program since it began.
Informative, creasingly funny with segments that are all so individual.
Not criticism but comment - Jon A talks too fast and the ads drive me mad!!! I realise that without them we wouldn't have the program.
Keep up the great work.
Roy of MorningtonRoy of Mornington Wednesday 3 March, 2010 - 5:10 AM
Ross & John absolutely love your show, wake up to it every morning but unfortunately cannot listen to the full show. Keep up the good workNoel Hassett Saturday 13 February, 2010 - 1:12 PM
DOES DARRIN JAMES HAVE TO MENTION THAT DREADED TEAM THE CARRIBUSH ( COLLINGWOOD ) EVERY PROGRAMpete Saturday 6 February, 2010 - 11:19 AM
I am going through withdrawals. If it wasn't for the fact that I love to listen to Darren James too, life would be unbearable!!!!Ambos Mum Sunday 20 December, 2009 - 1:08 PM
Great video of behind the scenes work of the Breakfast Program, but why no appearance of the erudite sports commentator, Jon Anderson?Gavin of Balwyn Thursday 3 December, 2009 - 6:53 PM
I love Ross and John in the mornings, hate the ads though, so what I have been doing is downloading the Podcasts, it is great to listen to the two of you each night. Thank you for years of fun and laughter.Jenny Tuesday 24 November, 2009 - 4:31 PM
I love Ross & John in the mornings. I wish we could hear more of them, not just brief segments wedged in between the ads. Sometimes I have to turn off - after a while can't stand the ads any longer.
Lee SmithLee Smith Sunday 18 October, 2009 - 4:51 PM
Love Ross and John! Less ads and more R&J though!Shelli Wednesday 7 October, 2009 - 11:44 PM
So glad you are back from holidays, great to wake up to you guys every morning right on 5.30, your wit and humour is just what we need to start the day.Carol Wilson Friday 25 September, 2009 - 1:30 PM
I enjoy you both so much, you seem to be enjoying yourself not just working.Margot Friday 25 September, 2009 - 8:48 AM
I couldn`t wait to get home after work to watch the early morning behind the scenes podcast... 3aw ... as a team...you guys rock !!Adrian Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 4:44 PM
Chantal, just Google a picture of John SIlvester.
That should give you an idea.Daz Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:47 PM
The secret is out - Sly is a bald middle aged man with glasses.
Not exactly going to stand out in a crowd now is he?Brad Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 3:30 PM
great idea, should have been longer with a running commentary would have made it more interestingmichael Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 12:23 PM
Why is Ross had a crack at RobotGirl for wearing the same tracksuit two days in a row, but he seems to have done the same thing himself! (see this video and the one of Burnso 'popping'Andrew Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 10:37 AM
Ross, of course they're excited down in sleepy hollow - now called "Deadwood" cause that's all that is here. They're excited because NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS down here. On Monday, it will revert to tumbling tumbleweeds in Moolap Street, as per usual.Mysharona Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:41 AM
Great video boys, however, please, please, PLLLEEEAAASSEEE......lose the DOOF-DOOF track!Patrick Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 8:28 AM
whats with the colour difference in the video? Are we not supposed to know what Sly actually looks like?Chantal Slater Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 11:55 PM
No doubt.... John and Ross are the best thing that has or could ever happen to talk-back or any other form of radio. Let's hope they never grow old!Jeff Roberts Wednesday 23 September, 2009 - 7:38 PM