- Stamps launched as closure announced
- No flipping worries: Kusznirczuk says on-selling tactic OK
- How can Shaw make his apology genuine?
- Not only celebrities at risk
- Suspected joy-riders flee after tractor smash
- Moreland Councillor linked to Calabrian mafia
- Flying footballer leads teams to victory
- A new 'super square' by the Yarra
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL to review Multicultural Cup The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL to review Multicultural Cup This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL to review Multicultural Cup So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL to review Multicultural Cup Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
- alison tuxworth on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White more
- Shawn on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... We're in Melbourne...Black is the new Black! more
- Sal J on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver 'cos if you miss washing it, it'll still look clean enough whereas black shows up dirt too easily more
- Kath on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver always looks clean more
- Heather on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White London Cabs is my choiceHowever, if they have to be Black withthe silver roof, or other black and silver combination ... more
- Clorinda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White, looks smart will look cleaner more
- Vic on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... White for summer and visibility safety more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
Love the show, cracks me up. Missed the funniest movie title - please put me out of my agony!Camo Tuesday 16 March, 2010 - 10:44 AM
I've been listening to the R@J program since it began.
Informative, creasingly funny with segments that are all so individual.
Not criticism but comment - Jon A talks too fast and the ads drive me mad!!! I realise that without them we wouldn't have the program.
Keep up the great work.
Roy of MorningtonRoy of Mornington Wednesday 3 March, 2010 - 5:10 AM
Ross & John absolutely love your show, wake up to it every morning but unfortunately cannot listen to the full show. Keep up the good workNoel Hassett Saturday 13 February, 2010 - 1:12 PM
DOES DARRIN JAMES HAVE TO MENTION THAT DREADED TEAM THE CARRIBUSH ( COLLINGWOOD ) EVERY PROGRAMpete Saturday 6 February, 2010 - 11:19 AM
I am going through withdrawals. If it wasn't for the fact that I love to listen to Darren James too, life would be unbearable!!!!Ambos Mum Sunday 20 December, 2009 - 1:08 PM
Great video of behind the scenes work of the Breakfast Program, but why no appearance of the erudite sports commentator, Jon Anderson?Gavin of Balwyn Thursday 3 December, 2009 - 6:53 PM