- 'It's a thing of beauty'
- New research says salt has no impact on blood pressure
- Footy freak wins two fantasy competitions
- Shark attacked by chainsaw
- Ela Carte visits Valley Cellar Door
- Concrete house fetches $225k above reserve
- Footballer's damaged passport fail
- New bike rules under consideration
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Sam K on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Is that Dan Bilzerian? What a Boss! more
- Gazza on Flying footballer leads teams to victory Great story more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
I love Ross and John in the mornings, hate the ads though, so what I have been doing is downloading the Podcasts, it is great to listen to the two of you each night. Thank you for years of fun and laughter.Jenny Tuesday 24 November, 2009 - 4:31 PM
I love Ross & John in the mornings. I wish we could hear more of them, not just brief segments wedged in between the ads. Sometimes I have to turn off - after a while can't stand the ads any longer.
Lee SmithLee Smith Sunday 18 October, 2009 - 4:51 PM
Love Ross and John! Less ads and more R&J though!Shelli Wednesday 7 October, 2009 - 11:44 PM
So glad you are back from holidays, great to wake up to you guys every morning right on 5.30, your wit and humour is just what we need to start the day.Carol Wilson Friday 25 September, 2009 - 1:30 PM
I enjoy you both so much, you seem to be enjoying yourself not just working.Margot Friday 25 September, 2009 - 8:48 AM
I couldn`t wait to get home after work to watch the early morning behind the scenes podcast... 3aw ... as a team...you guys rock !!Adrian Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 4:44 PM