- Man charged over 30yo murder case
- Shouse: Sandringham train like a 'pig sty'
- On board with a dauntless drone
- 3D scanners to suit up gents
- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David R on Shouse: Sandringham train like a 'pig ... Its all about respect. These people do not respect anyone else or care about anyone else except themselves. more
- Luke on Man charged over 30yo murder case Ahhh so this is Senior Sergeant Ron Iddles swansong! Great work! more
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
VIDEO: Behind 3AW Breakfast
ABOVE: Watch a behind-the-scenes video of how the 3AW Breakfast program with Ross Stevenson and John Burns is put together.
You will even get to meet Sly Of The Underworld for the first time. Don't miss that!
No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.
I love Ross and John in the mornings, hate the ads though, so what I have been doing is downloading the Podcasts, it is great to listen to the two of you each night. Thank you for years of fun and laughter.Jenny Tuesday 24 November, 2009 - 4:31 PM
I love Ross & John in the mornings. I wish we could hear more of them, not just brief segments wedged in between the ads. Sometimes I have to turn off - after a while can't stand the ads any longer.
Lee SmithLee Smith Sunday 18 October, 2009 - 4:51 PM
Love Ross and John! Less ads and more R&J though!Shelli Wednesday 7 October, 2009 - 11:44 PM
So glad you are back from holidays, great to wake up to you guys every morning right on 5.30, your wit and humour is just what we need to start the day.Carol Wilson Friday 25 September, 2009 - 1:30 PM
I enjoy you both so much, you seem to be enjoying yourself not just working.Margot Friday 25 September, 2009 - 8:48 AM
I couldn`t wait to get home after work to watch the early morning behind the scenes podcast... 3aw ... as a team...you guys rock !!Adrian Thursday 24 September, 2009 - 4:44 PM