- Traders torn on Brunswick St car ban plan
- 2014 Pancake Parlour challenge: Ross and John become cabbies
- 3AW caller prevents car-train smash
- Cushla's marquee day
- Ross and John get cheesy
- How to make Melbourne better
- The thief who didn't know when to quit
- Too many raiders? That's ridiculous
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kate on Traders torn on Brunswick St car ban ... So stop cars travelling down Brunswick Street. Trade will be cut and the surrounding streets inundated. They are cutting ... more
- Sue on Cushla's marquee day Cushla, you are a deadset legend. more
- Alexis Michael on 3AW caller prevents car-train smash Wondering if the burnt out Peugeot in Diggers Rest has some connection to the abandoned 4WD on the Geelong train line at ... more
- Hendrik on How to make Melbourne better Melbourne really needs higher density living. The reason why the housing and public transport situation is so bad is exactly ... more
- Milton on How to make Melbourne better Brent:That may be why Vancouver is runner-up? more
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
Who is the ‘One Pound Fish’ Man?
During the week Ross and John asked you to nominate your hidden secrets of London.
Over 20 Tourist Gems got the nod from the boys including a visit to the famous The Slug and Lettuce pub, visiting the Churchill War rooms and taking a wander under the murky depths of the Thames.
One of the more unusual suggestions was to locate the “One Pound Fish Man” who resides at the Queen’s Market in East London.
Ross and John loved the idea and will be attempting to track down the man behind the legend while they broadcast from London.
WATCH VIDEO: ONE POUND FISH MAN
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.