- Bar Nacional
- Cult Of ISIS to set tongues wagging at Moonee Valley
- Are we past Love Thy Neighbour?
- Don't count on your inheritance
- ISIS: 'We get hate mail, the trolls are out'
- Whitlam home to be demolished
- Ross and John at the Cox Plate Breakfast
- The Block's tick of approval
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on 'Cage fighting is safer' Animals Fighting Animals more
- Belinda on 'Cage fighting is safer' You have got to be joking don't you?What pleasure do you get out of watching someone get bashed.Bloody barbaric,stupid, ... more
- MICHAEL KENNA on 'Cage fighting is safer' MMA is a discipline that is already legal and permitted by state legislation.The problem is the fact that a boxing ring is ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Cage fighting is safer' good old 'bling bling' Lay....living in the past, as usualall he has to do is enforce the law NOT giving us his opinion. more
- poppitt on 'Cage fighting is safer' Labour has gone mad. Is this to get the votes of the young men? Really. This is not a sport. The last thing we need is more ... more
- Stephen on Whitlam home to be demolished It's an ex-PM's house! really does it matter? You'll be protecting Julia's house down at Altona next!! more
- Mark on Foreign investors flock to Melbourne The FIRB should be renamed to FARB the foreign acquisition review board more
- Ray on How to NOT define shirtfront I just came here to read the comments more
- Catherine on How to NOT define shirtfront People seem to lack insight about this. Although Abbott is one of my least favourite politicians, people should think about ... more
- Jan on How to NOT define shirtfront Putin should be shirtfronted. more
- Jamie on How to NOT define shirtfront Benny says in his comment "you just need to cop stuff on the chin and move on". Someone needs to shirtfront you for making ... more
- IBARKER on The eyes don't work! Typical bike rider. more
- Stephen Devereux on How to NOT define shirtfront would have been simpler to deny Putin a visa more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront putin by a ko easy more
- Hooksy of the Bush on The eyes don't work! Sorry Chris, it is done up. It's just not done up tight enough. more
- bc on How to NOT define shirtfront what a fool this dog abbott is .Yes he was a boxer in his earlier days he was called KID CANDLE ONE BLOW AND HE WAS OUT more
- Greg on The eyes don't work! You big sook! more
- Tommy on How to NOT define shirtfront Vladimir Putin was awarded the highest rank in taekwondo, giving him honorary grandmaster status.It means the president has ... more
- IBARKER on How to NOT define shirtfront Suffer Putin?? more
- EVGENII on How to NOT define shirtfront What do you know about Russia more
Win A Lexus with The Rumour File!
Every weekday morning at 7:07am it's Rumour File time with Ross and John on 3AW 693.
All contributors who get on the air have the chance of winning a magnificent new car from Lexus of Blackburn at 146 Whitehorse Road Blackburn ... so what is The Rumour File and how do you get in the running for a new car from Lexus Of Blackburn?
The Rumour File is one of Melbourne's most listened to segments and the star of The Rumour File is YOU!
Listeners to the program call 96 900 693 (13 13 32 if outside Melbourne) and disclose a rumour they have heard; Something you've heard at work? Seen something at the airport? Overheard at a coffee shop? Call The Rumour File for your chance to win weekday mornings at 7:07am.
One lucky person will win the yearly prize, a Lexus CT200h F Sport, with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty.
Valued up to $54,430 including all on road costs and government statutory charges. This amazing prize includes everything on the luxury model plus a custom F Sport exterior and interior treatment and the following.
- F Sport exclusive upper grille, aluminium dash insert, scuff plates, badging;
- F Sport exclusive black interior;
- F Sport steering wheel;
- Sports Pedals;
- Sports Side Skirts and Bumpers;
- Driver 10-way power seat with memory;
- Optitron Instrumentation with drive mode linked ambience lighting;
- Switchable Hybrid System Indicator / Tachometer;
- Larger rear spoiler;
- Front and Rear Performance Dampers;
- Deep smoke finish 17’ Alloy wheels;
- Anti-theft intrusion sensor and hood switch;
- F Sport suspension tuning;
- Front Fog lights;
- Rear and rear side privacy glass.
- Any other accessories are available at an additional cost.
Refer to Lexus of Blackburn for details. Vic Permit Number – 12/99
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Hot AFL rumour
Retrospective changes will be announced today by Adrian Anderson after overnight conversation with AFL supremo Andrew Demittriou to the Brownlow Medal Rules thus enabling Chris Judd to still be eligible to win the medal this year.Bart Thursday 19 July, 2012 - 5:55 AM
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING "LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY", I THINK IT WAS ON 3XY. YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA.SOTTO KOUZAS Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 6:55 PM
It would be amazing to win a car, especially now because it is quite difficult to travel to and from schoolKirsten New Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 3:54 PM
I am 33 and started listening because my dad loves your radio show. I am a stay at home mum and it's great to have some adult company each morning. Just to be in the running to win a car is great. You never know your luck.Donna Reed Sunday 11 March, 2012 - 7:45 PM
I want to win a car, because I need transport and just started studying. Thank youMendy Krinsky Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 3:16 PM
When i first started listening to 3aw my wife bagged me out bigtime. i am 54 and quite frankly got sick and tired of the music played by radio stations. so i listened to the abc 774. started flicking am radio and found you guys on the way to work. well you are the most humourous people in australia. funny intelligent the whole package. any way guess who now listens to 3aw... you got it the wife... she found out that you are ore infortmative than her gosip freind tracy. love 3aw ... thanks to all for the real entertainment
.peter hughes Wednesday 29 February, 2012 - 5:37 PM