- New research says salt has no impact on blood pressure
- Footy freak wins two fantasy competitions
- Shark attacked by chainsaw
- Ela Carte visits Valley Cellar Door
- Concrete house fetches $225k above reserve
- Footballer's damaged passport fail
- New bike rules under consideration
- Watch: 3D printer wows Ross and John
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on New bike rules under consideration This is a world gone mad,bikes can go through red lights! Whats next cars and pedestrians can also go through a red light as ... more
- Jonathan Gay. on New bike rules under consideration Cyclists should be able to ride on the same side of the road, at least in the country, that pedestrians should walk on, ie ... more
- Stephen on New bike rules under consideration Stupidity at its worst. So what happens when a car hits the bike running the Red. What happens when the bike cleans up a ... more
- jgl Melb on New bike rules under consideration This tosh is a classic example of the squeaky wheel getting the oil...Anyone would think there's an election in the wind. more
- David on New bike rules under consideration The only new bike rule that should be introduced is banning them from the road!! more
- John Karmouche on New bike rules under consideration Allowing motorcycles to share bicycles lanes is a common sense solution to what is a common practice. Where is the evidence ... more
- Willow on Bigger, but better? Maybe John should get the watch that gives the phases of the moon. On Monday he mentioned that there was a full moon on ... more
- Dale on A new 'super square' by the Yarra Another Election promise. more
- Andrew on A new 'super square' by the Yarra As far as spending government money on Melbourne eyesores, the rail lines behind Federation Square largely hidden from view ... more
- Lesley Durham on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules The AFL is a bunch of politically correct, meddling do gooders. This is segregation and rather than promoting inclusion, ... more
- Kris on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Its ridiculous that an aussie is pushed aside for thinking this is wrong yet if we were to exclude any other race/religon ... more
- Sinbad on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules This really smacks of double standards from the newest left wing entity which used to be called the AFL. 'Fonzie' ... more
- simone on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules So Australian is no longer a culture. Onya AFL. Way to promote diversity and racism. more
- Aria Judilla on AFL changes Multicultural Cup rules Kid, you'll do much better in life if you're kept away from this obscenely violent AFL football culture. Consider it a ... more
- Michael McCarthy on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black more
- Sue Moyle on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver Cabs for Melbourne more
- Manda on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Black! Most people recognise London taxis already, so keep them easily identifiable. more
- Shaz the all rounder on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver- looks a bit more sophisisticated more
- Claire on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... Silver = classy more
- Alison on London taxis in Melbourne: Choose the ... white more
Win A Lexus with The Rumour File!
Every weekday morning at 7:07am it's Rumour File time with Ross and John on 3AW 693.
All contributors who get on the air have the chance of winning a magnificent new car from Lexus of Blackburn at 146 Whitehorse Road Blackburn ... so what is The Rumour File and how do you get in the running for a new car from Lexus Of Blackburn?
The Rumour File is one of Melbourne's most listened to segments and the star of The Rumour File is YOU!
Listeners to the program call 96 900 693 (13 13 32 if outside Melbourne) and disclose a rumour they have heard; Something you've heard at work? Seen something at the airport? Overheard at a coffee shop? Call The Rumour File for your chance to win weekday mornings at 7:07am.
One lucky person will win the yearly prize, a Lexus CT200h F Sport, with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty.
Valued up to $54,430 including all on road costs and government statutory charges. This amazing prize includes everything on the luxury model plus a custom F Sport exterior and interior treatment and the following.
- F Sport exclusive upper grille, aluminium dash insert, scuff plates, badging;
- F Sport exclusive black interior;
- F Sport steering wheel;
- Sports Pedals;
- Sports Side Skirts and Bumpers;
- Driver 10-way power seat with memory;
- Optitron Instrumentation with drive mode linked ambience lighting;
- Switchable Hybrid System Indicator / Tachometer;
- Larger rear spoiler;
- Front and Rear Performance Dampers;
- Deep smoke finish 17’ Alloy wheels;
- Anti-theft intrusion sensor and hood switch;
- F Sport suspension tuning;
- Front Fog lights;
- Rear and rear side privacy glass.
- Any other accessories are available at an additional cost.
Refer to Lexus of Blackburn for details. Vic Permit Number – 12/99
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Hot AFL rumour
Retrospective changes will be announced today by Adrian Anderson after overnight conversation with AFL supremo Andrew Demittriou to the Brownlow Medal Rules thus enabling Chris Judd to still be eligible to win the medal this year.Bart Thursday 19 July, 2012 - 5:55 AM
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING "LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY", I THINK IT WAS ON 3XY. YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA.SOTTO KOUZAS Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 6:55 PM
It would be amazing to win a car, especially now because it is quite difficult to travel to and from schoolKirsten New Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 3:54 PM
I am 33 and started listening because my dad loves your radio show. I am a stay at home mum and it's great to have some adult company each morning. Just to be in the running to win a car is great. You never know your luck.Donna Reed Sunday 11 March, 2012 - 7:45 PM
I want to win a car, because I need transport and just started studying. Thank youMendy Krinsky Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 3:16 PM
When i first started listening to 3aw my wife bagged me out bigtime. i am 54 and quite frankly got sick and tired of the music played by radio stations. so i listened to the abc 774. started flicking am radio and found you guys on the way to work. well you are the most humourous people in australia. funny intelligent the whole package. any way guess who now listens to 3aw... you got it the wife... she found out that you are ore infortmative than her gosip freind tracy. love 3aw ... thanks to all for the real entertainment
.peter hughes Wednesday 29 February, 2012 - 5:37 PM