- Ela tastes Indian at Babu Ji
- Reporter recalls 'believable' Bill Vlahos
- Possums pinned in doomed trees
- Wearable kidneys offer hope
- Keka finally makes team photo
- 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi drivers
- Teens too hungover for school
- Which animal makes the best noise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Possums pinned in doomed trees The way humans treat animals and do these types of things makes me utterly sick. more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... I think Mr Samuels needs to drive a taxi for a few weeks to get a better understanding of what really happens and how things ... more
- Mandi on Teens too hungover for school My niece told me one of her casual work acquaintances couldn't attend her 5 hr shift unless she could keep a vomit bag ... more
- Jason Wright on 'Backpackers' weed out rogue taxi ... Here is an idea for you Graeme Samuels, How about you go drive a taxi for a week and really see what happens in the real ... more
- Gerry on Both parties plan to offload port If the Labor party didn't waste BILLONS on the desal plant and all other crackpot Labor and Green policies, we would have ... more
- Stephen Pitney on After the AFL Wall falls International development of Australian football is essential to make the game relevant and sustainable. Just like every ... more
- Bee on After the AFL Wall falls Bring back black and white rules (nothing to do with Collingwood) there are too many open to interpretation even the players ... more
- Craig on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee It's a disgrace. An outrage. And numbers will be up this year and all the sheep will pay, and pay and pay. Thank God i gave ... more
- mylene on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee Concert goers have had to put up with this for years. The Melbourne Recital Centre also asks for a 'donation' when you book. more
- Christine on Footy fans charged 'crazy' new fee How is this allowed to happen? It's day light robbery and unethical business practice. more
- CHRIS WATTS on 'Heavy prisoners' blame Bayley for ... so who really cares..... more
- r on Study shows mammograms useless The mammogram did not pick up the cancer that my mum had but the ultrasound did so they are not 100% please be aware of that. more
- Rosemary on Study shows mammograms useless at 43 I found a lump in my breast. Surgeon sent me for mammo & ultrasound. Mammo found nothing, ultrasound found 2 cancerous ... more
- Jill on Study shows mammograms useless Tough titty's to the 25 year old study....I WILL STILL BE HAVING MY REGULAR MAMMOGRAM FOR THE SAKE OF NOT ONLY MY OWN ... more
- Jackie on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... I rarely use Myki as I live in country Vic but I know that the green one, gives you the message, saying that you've touched ... more
- Sharon Williams on Blue Myki scanner costs commuter $200 ... Seriously? I hope the fine was withdrawn, beaurocracy gone mad. more
- Dave gelbart on Shopper chases down runaway racehorse Question for john..Was I in the right place at the wrong time?Dave gelbart more
- Gloria on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers Although had seen it before I watched 'School of Rock' on Eleven as don't much like 'Rake' and was never going to watch ... more
- Lynne List on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers I wanted to watch both Schapelle and INXS but INXS won only because I'm a huge fan and I was peeved off 9 moved it. With ... more
- Robstar on INXS telemovie a hit with viewers It's kind of ironic how Underbelly:INXS showed the band "accidentally" bringing drugs into a country, being forced to scoff ... more
Win A Lexus with The Rumour File!
Every weekday morning at 7:07am it's Rumour File time with Ross and John on 3AW 693.
All contributors who get on the air have the chance of winning a magnificent new car from Lexus of Blackburn at 146 Whitehorse Road Blackburn ... so what is The Rumour File and how do you get in the running for a new car from Lexus Of Blackburn?
The Rumour File is one of Melbourne's most listened to segments and the star of The Rumour File is YOU!
Listeners to the program call 96 900 693 (13 13 32 if outside Melbourne) and disclose a rumour they have heard; Something you've heard at work? Seen something at the airport? Overheard at a coffee shop? Call The Rumour File for your chance to win weekday mornings at 7:07am.
One lucky person will win the yearly prize, a Lexus CT200h F Sport, with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty.
Valued up to $54,430 including all on road costs and government statutory charges. This amazing prize includes everything on the luxury model plus a custom F Sport exterior and interior treatment and the following.
- F Sport exclusive upper grille, aluminium dash insert, scuff plates, badging;
- F Sport exclusive black interior;
- F Sport steering wheel;
- Sports Pedals;
- Sports Side Skirts and Bumpers;
- Driver 10-way power seat with memory;
- Optitron Instrumentation with drive mode linked ambience lighting;
- Switchable Hybrid System Indicator / Tachometer;
- Larger rear spoiler;
- Front and Rear Performance Dampers;
- Deep smoke finish 17’ Alloy wheels;
- Anti-theft intrusion sensor and hood switch;
- F Sport suspension tuning;
- Front Fog lights;
- Rear and rear side privacy glass.
- Any other accessories are available at an additional cost.
Refer to Lexus of Blackburn for details. Vic Permit Number – 12/99
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Hot AFL rumour
Retrospective changes will be announced today by Adrian Anderson after overnight conversation with AFL supremo Andrew Demittriou to the Brownlow Medal Rules thus enabling Chris Judd to still be eligible to win the medal this year.Bart Thursday 19 July, 2012 - 5:55 AM
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING "LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY", I THINK IT WAS ON 3XY. YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA.SOTTO KOUZAS Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 6:55 PM
It would be amazing to win a car, especially now because it is quite difficult to travel to and from schoolKirsten New Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 3:54 PM
I am 33 and started listening because my dad loves your radio show. I am a stay at home mum and it's great to have some adult company each morning. Just to be in the running to win a car is great. You never know your luck.Donna Reed Sunday 11 March, 2012 - 7:45 PM
I want to win a car, because I need transport and just started studying. Thank youMendy Krinsky Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 3:16 PM
When i first started listening to 3aw my wife bagged me out bigtime. i am 54 and quite frankly got sick and tired of the music played by radio stations. so i listened to the abc 774. started flicking am radio and found you guys on the way to work. well you are the most humourous people in australia. funny intelligent the whole package. any way guess who now listens to 3aw... you got it the wife... she found out that you are ore infortmative than her gosip freind tracy. love 3aw ... thanks to all for the real entertainment
.peter hughes Wednesday 29 February, 2012 - 5:37 PM