- Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he?
- Seoul Seoul, food with soul: Tregan reviews for 3AW Breakfast
- Chocolate company's Easter obstacle
- AC/DC confirms Malcolm Young illness
- Derrinallum bomb blast: The Colonel's obsession
- When and where: Melbourne's lunar eclipse
- Touching cover for Chrissy
- Magistrate: 'Worst drink-driving I've seen'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dame Mylene on Late-night shopping for Melbourne It's been legal to open shops late since John Cain. JB was open until 10PM every night until it stopped being profitable. I ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Late-night shopping for Melbourne There is no need to open stores later in the city, the Mayor is out of touch. JB Hi Fi is already open til 9PM weekdays, ... more
- ian on Late-night shopping for Melbourne Gee I feel sorry tor the employees and owners,what tea at 8pm,???? No putting the kids to bed.This is a joke. more
- Saff on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I agree! He is so talented! more
- Dame Mylene on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Hopefully the producers of Underbelly don't hear about this. That show ran out of goodwill 4 years ago. Underbelly: Lawyer X ... more
- jgl Melb on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' Anyone who doesn't know the identity of this,so called,lawyer X has been living in a cave for the last 10 odd years. more
- Gloss on Sun silenced on 'Lawyer X' The Herald Sun obviously know the identity of Lawyer X, how would they feel if his/her name is 'leaked' and he/she is ... more
- Aria Judilla on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... Why do we need to label certain times of the year spring or summer or winter or spring anyway? Of what benefit is it? more
- mark on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... of course its april the 1st more
- Dame Mylene on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... I'm with Tony Abbott. Who needs CSIRO scientists when you've got Dorothea Mackellar (of drought and flooding rains), Neil ... more
- Willow on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? I love Bruces' commentary and the informed info he gives along the way. more
- Gloria on Scrap spring for sprinter and sprummer: ... I have been saying all along that it is not Global Warming we are experiencing, it is Climate Change. I am 74 and the ... more
- Phillip Molly Malone on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... I would be interested how many of the commenters here have kids going through this! I umpired my sons under 10s game and ... more
- Shane W on Bruce McAvaney's good, isn't he? Most unbiased commentator around. Keep it up Bruce. more
- Katie Rantall on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... I'm a tad confused I agree with all the comments Life is all bout winners, losers, perseverence, get knocked down U get back ... more
- Dame Mylene on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... People have to realise there's winners and losers in society. If we can drum it into them before they get to primary school ... more
- Susan on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... They need to do something as numbers are falling every year in junior footy, while Soccer numbers are rising. It's very ... more
- David Tait on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... If parents don't want the kids to win or lose, perhaps riding a bike would be better. The majority of all games are ... more
- Willow on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... What incentive does this give the kids to 'play to win' as there are no winners. They don't have to put all their efforts in ... more
- Sinbad on Footy shake-up to change 'win-lose' ... What a load of crap ! Typical wimp policies from idiotic social engineers who believe everyone is equal and everyone should ... more
Win A Lexus with The Rumour File!
Every weekday morning at 7:07am it's Rumour File time with Ross and John on 3AW 693.
All contributors who get on the air have the chance of winning a magnificent new car from Lexus of Blackburn at 146 Whitehorse Road Blackburn ... so what is The Rumour File and how do you get in the running for a new car from Lexus Of Blackburn?
The Rumour File is one of Melbourne's most listened to segments and the star of The Rumour File is YOU!
Listeners to the program call 96 900 693 (13 13 32 if outside Melbourne) and disclose a rumour they have heard; Something you've heard at work? Seen something at the airport? Overheard at a coffee shop? Call The Rumour File for your chance to win weekday mornings at 7:07am.
One lucky person will win the yearly prize, a Lexus CT200h F Sport, with 4 year/100,000 (whichever comes first) warranty.
Valued up to $54,430 including all on road costs and government statutory charges. This amazing prize includes everything on the luxury model plus a custom F Sport exterior and interior treatment and the following.
- F Sport exclusive upper grille, aluminium dash insert, scuff plates, badging;
- F Sport exclusive black interior;
- F Sport steering wheel;
- Sports Pedals;
- Sports Side Skirts and Bumpers;
- Driver 10-way power seat with memory;
- Optitron Instrumentation with drive mode linked ambience lighting;
- Switchable Hybrid System Indicator / Tachometer;
- Larger rear spoiler;
- Front and Rear Performance Dampers;
- Deep smoke finish 17’ Alloy wheels;
- Anti-theft intrusion sensor and hood switch;
- F Sport suspension tuning;
- Front Fog lights;
- Rear and rear side privacy glass.
- Any other accessories are available at an additional cost.
Refer to Lexus of Blackburn for details. Vic Permit Number – 12/99
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Hot AFL rumour
Retrospective changes will be announced today by Adrian Anderson after overnight conversation with AFL supremo Andrew Demittriou to the Brownlow Medal Rules thus enabling Chris Judd to still be eligible to win the medal this year.Bart Thursday 19 July, 2012 - 5:55 AM
I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING "LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY", I THINK IT WAS ON 3XY. YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA.SOTTO KOUZAS Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 6:55 PM
It would be amazing to win a car, especially now because it is quite difficult to travel to and from schoolKirsten New Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 3:54 PM
I am 33 and started listening because my dad loves your radio show. I am a stay at home mum and it's great to have some adult company each morning. Just to be in the running to win a car is great. You never know your luck.Donna Reed Sunday 11 March, 2012 - 7:45 PM
I want to win a car, because I need transport and just started studying. Thank youMendy Krinsky Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 3:16 PM
When i first started listening to 3aw my wife bagged me out bigtime. i am 54 and quite frankly got sick and tired of the music played by radio stations. so i listened to the abc 774. started flicking am radio and found you guys on the way to work. well you are the most humourous people in australia. funny intelligent the whole package. any way guess who now listens to 3aw... you got it the wife... she found out that you are ore infortmative than her gosip freind tracy. love 3aw ... thanks to all for the real entertainment
.peter hughes Wednesday 29 February, 2012 - 5:37 PM