- Saad to face ASADA appeal
- Nick Duigan to retire
- Details of James Hird's secret deal with AFL revealed
- Griffen named top dog
- Riewoldt a one club player
- Goddard runs in to former team mates
- Carlton set for altitude camp
- Franklin running amok on the field
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bushiepete on Riewoldt a one club player good on ya nick you are a true champion of the game and a real sainter stick with us and stay on with the media . a very ... more
- Gloss on Details of James Hird's secret deal ... BS @David, Essendon had an 'organised drug' taking scheme going on and Hird was at the head of it all. Ask some of the ex ... more
- Graham on I preferred Malthouse over Buckley: ... Shaw did not say he agreed with Jolly. He said he respected his right to speak his mind, but obviously that does not make ... more
- Graham on Details of James Hird's secret deal ... So does that mean the AFL is paying for Hird's course he's doing overseas?? So now it's the suspension you have when you're ... more
- JamesD on Details of James Hird's secret deal ... Sensation - negotiations were held to reach a deal. Wow. Mitchell Herald Sun just so on top of it - what a waste of time. more
- David on Details of James Hird's secret deal ... There was no proof of any illegal drugs being used. No evidence that Hird was an instigator of it. Essendon were just scape ... more
- Peter on Details of James Hird's secret deal ... Is anyone really surprised by this? The St Kilda guy got 18 months for essentially nothing and Essendon (and players) are ... more
- Christine on Carlton set for altitude camp So sour puss Malthouse believes this will give them the ability to soldier on when they are sleep deprived and will learn to ... more
- Catherine on Darren Jolly's backflip on Nathan ... First he bagged Josh Fraser and now Nathan Buckley. He is becoming a serial whinger. more
- Dave on Campbell Brown told to stay away Bye bye Browndog - when you're better known for commentary on Footy Trips, Grand Final Sprints and grabs on morning TV than ... more
- Andrew on Campbell Brown told to stay away Brownie wisdom is something that is attained the older you get or looking back in hindsight.Is there a problem with alcohol ... more
- Andrew on Darren Jolly's backflip on Nathan ... Get over it Darren the club is always bigger than the player.You had a great run with premierships at two clubs. more
- Colin Lacivita on Campbell Brown told to stay away We should never forget how back in 2009 Campbell Brown declared war and he was coming to get Matthew Lloyd and called him a ... more
- mad john on Campbell Brown told to stay away The irony is that they were fighting over a bill when they get paid well above the average wage in Australia. Then they get ... more
- nat carr on Campbell Brown told to stay away I cannot see why people are suprised .his dad was a thug ,he is a thug and his kids will be thugs more
- Go Mighty Maggies on Darren Jolly's backflip on Nathan ... I sure Bucks is not the only Collingwood coach/official who makes the decisions as to who goes. Not sure that I like some of ... more
- jgl Melb on Campbell Brown told to stay away Brownie? Coming the knuckle? Nah,would not have a bar of it.Seriously, the fruit hasn't fallen far from the tree in the ... more
- Julie on Listen Live to 3AW Football An Australian manufactured car nameThe Southern Cross more
- ian on 'I had a change of direction': Alan ... Nothing will save the SAINTS. more
- Catherine on Caro 'almost certain' Alan Richardson ... Am pleased Robert Harvey was big enough to admit that he's not ready for a senior coaching role. Experience before ego. more
Caro: Kennett is a 'flog'
Caroline Wilson has called the Jeff Kennett a 'flog' after saying there was not one independent football journalist.
Speaking on the Neil Mitchell program, Jeff Kennett said all AFL journalists were compromised.
"It's laughable," Caroline Wilson said.
"I'm a paid-up, proud and passionate member of the MCC... I don't need to get free tickets to the footy."
LISTEN: Caroline Wilson defends the football journalism profession on 3AW Football:
"FLOG".Also known as...Mulligan stropper(Google it)jgl Melb Thursday 12 April, 2012 - 12:39 PM
Across the board, there are too many journalists and not enough news and that is a dangerous ratio.Lukew Tuesday 10 April, 2012 - 5:01 PM
Given all the problems Victoria has I'm disappointed that Jeff Kennet thinks this subject is important enough to bother wasting his time even commenting on. No wonder he's no longer in power.Peter Hillster Sunday 8 April, 2012 - 6:02 PM
I am also curious as to the meaning of the word flog.Banana McCoon Sunday 8 April, 2012 - 3:18 PM
Carro, not only are you he only female footy journo, but you are the better of the other journo's apart from Mike Sheehan.
Jeff, You are a wanker.
Keep u the great work Carro.Dennis McClatchey Saturday 7 April, 2012 - 3:04 PM
Ken of Euroa, I'm trying to be delicate, a 'flog' (flogger) is a person who plays with himself.Gloria Friday 6 April, 2012 - 5:09 PM