- Lions unveil new club boss
- Hird gagged and no match-day role
- 'Most players want fewer games'
- It's gone too far, let Hunt go
- How to fix the footy fixture
- Lloyd: No role for Hird this year
- Revealed: Caroline Wilson's real name
- Big Cox bows out
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloss on Hird gagged and no match-day role Agree Ian, Hird is the only one who has gained anything out of this experiment with the players (full pay and trip overseas) ... more
- ian on Hird gagged and no match-day role I as ESSENDON member for a long time feel sorry for "BOMBER'??As a premier ship coach and the Essendon Board will regret ... more
- Julie on Hird gagged and no match-day role It would seem that at last Essendon has made a wise decision in overseeing James Hird's behaviour and interaction in the ... more
- JohnTurner on Hird gagged and no match-day role James Hird is an Essendon FC icon. As such he should be the one saying when and what he should talk to the media when his ... more
- Liz Baker on Hird gagged and no match-day role Ridiculous to even report. This has always been the case from the start. A non story. more
- Jill on Big Cox bows out It is sad to see that this is going to be a year where we are going to sadly see a great number of our great football ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Open (radio) Mike with Matthew Lloyd 3AW is the best thank you for posting the Matthew Lloyd interview online. A few months ago Mike Sheahan interviewed Leigh ... more
- Don Rigaldi on Open (radio) Mike with Matthew Lloyd Where are you lloyd how are the saints going. more
- Mark on Dwayne: 'Best goal of all time' He should have been pinged for travelling. I counted at least 20 strides between one bounce that equates to about 30 metres more
- Liz Baker on Shaw: Pies are too 'small and slow' Hey Mr Shaw, how about "How terrific were Essendon " oh yeah. more
- Go (not so mighty) Maggies on Shaw: Pies are too 'small and slow' Yes Shawry they are most definitely too slow, was agony watching them tryng to keep up with their opponents. They don't man ... more
- Matt on Brian Taylor stands down from ... Apologising to the player is beside the point. How about an apology to the thousands of gay kids struggling with their ... more
- Kevin Weston on Brian Taylor stands down from ... Once again we see ignorance and out of date comments, from the so-called superior male club, with Brian Taylor's public ... more
- Kevin on Brian Taylor stands down from ... Truly disgraceful that BT was stood down. You are giving in to the left minority again. Get over yourselves, harmless ... more
- Ricta on Lake rubbed out for four You absolutely meant to do what you did, your knuckles were white... and then you cower and whimper like a little girl. ... more
- Jill on Lake rubbed out for four Let's hope we do not see these actions taken by a footballer in a game of football again! They are inexcusable and shameful ... more
- Graham on Caro: Crowd experimentation over I would love to leave the MCG, hit the Victoria/Elizabeth Street intersection & see cars coming down from Princes Park with ... more
- Dean on Caro: Crowd experimentation over As for a footy schedule for next year:2 Friday night games - one to be televised by 7 and the other by fox3 Saturday day ... more
- Don Rigaldi on Lloyd: Saints going nowhere fast Don't worry saints supporters based on Lloyd track record you'll win the flag next year more
- wotever on Lloyd: Saints going nowhere fast Worry about your drugged up team more
Listen live to 3AW Football
Can't get to a radio?
There's lots of ways to enjoy to the best AFL commentary team going around.
Listen to footy's most provocative and entertaining pre-game program on your PC, tablet and mobile by simply CLICKING HERE or the 'listen live' button to the right of screen.
You can also download the 3AW app on your iPhone or Android device.
Due to copyright laws, the live stream will be available only on the AFL website or the AFL app during games.
Click on the below image to stream 3AW Football during the game.
If that doesn't work, head to the Match Centre at afl.com.au.
If you would like to listen to 3AW's call on your iPhone, download the official AFL App by Telstra and click the "Live Audio" button at the top right of the screen.
Android Users should download the AFL App from Google play and follow the above process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you encounter any streaming problems while listening to 3AW via the AFL website, please contact Telstra Bigpond & the AFL here.
For all the latest news, views and analysis from the best team in Footy head to 3AW Footy Central.
An Australian manufactured car name
The Southern CrossJulie Monday 25 November, 2013 - 5:17 PM
From Thailand listening to 3AW to ESS v Saints, the broadcast was perfect once again. Goal umpires have more flags than ST. Kilda,,,GO DONS. Gr8 work AWrohan wright Saturday 20 April, 2013 - 7:42 PM
I heard 3AW' commentary of grand final t'day 28th' THANKS AW for that 'very much.
I'm in Huntsville Alabama USA (for 2 yrs) Yanks are a dumb xenaphobic lot, ya'get stacks' of their game 'bum sniffing'gridiron/progressive wrestling football 'it is, but buggerall AFL,'Aussie rules is big in some places here most yanks think we play Rugby... erk! I'm 65+ yrs young seen Roy Wright play at Punt rd when I was a kid 'in the 1950's also Barrasi when he played for Melbourne @ the G' b/4 Carlton,'ah the memories ' GO TIGERS'thanks dad' Ron RIP.
love - Mickmick baker Sunday 30 September, 2012 - 12:00 AM
agred. I am in Africa (Kenya) and the crap radio "system" rarely works. Might start following the round ball game. I give up.Wayne Friday 14 September, 2012 - 11:23 PM
just about to listen to your broadcast and watch Eagles Final live on Australia network in Penang Malaysia.geoff Sunday 9 September, 2012 - 1:36 PM
the way online broadcasts are handled by AW online is sloppy. AFL stream drops out without warning. Why cant the commentators say 'our online listeners will now have to go the the AFL site to continue listening' rather than just cut us off without warning?tony Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 1:28 PM