- Nic Nat overrated: Shaw
- Sunday Roast and Sweet: Round 5
- 'The boys have been pretty ordinary'
- Richo gets stuck in a lift
- Is Tom Elliott Carlton's chosen one?
- Demon to miss rest of 2014
- 'We've gone into our shells': Swann
- Sunday Roast and Sweet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Is Tom Elliott Carlton's chosen one? So does this mean Caaaarlton will have beige included into their colours? more
- Craig on Put the Aussie back into Aussie Rules One word BUMP!!!! It's one of the pillars of the AFL game and it's being hacked down by the commission! Doesn't stop them ... more
- David Williams on Put the Aussie back into Aussie Rules I cant stand watching this game of tackle anymore, it is a bloody joke, with players jumping into one anothers backsand ... more
- GIW on Carlton lack quality kids: Lloyd Yes,Caaarltons recruiting has been not good. Perhaps if they finish last on the ladder they could get a select recruit but ... more
- ccc on Worst crowds for 20 years Good and I hope they are down all year.The AFL want to screw the grass roots supporter by charging more for "premium" games ... more
- Gazza on Lloyd: Thanks for your service, Fletch A true legend..... more
- David T. on 'It's all about James Hird' Has it occurred to Caroline Wilson, that the middle letter of MCG is "C", for Cricket; not "F" for Football? more
- Steve on 'It's all about James Hird' Dog with a bone...Hird is probably frustrated because he cannot speak to defend himself against some fairly ordinary and ... more
- Stephen on 'It's all about James Hird' James Hird says he is counting down the days. Then says I think its less than 6 months now?Either you are counting or not! more
- Paul on 'It's all about James Hird' Really Caro, enough is enough, let it go for heavens sake.This saga is defining you, its no longer just reporting the facts ... more
- Ned on 'It's all about James Hird' Andrew, Get your facts straight James has been charged with bad governance, and punished, ( he would rather be coaching his ... more
- Gloss on 'It's all about James Hird' Am with you all the way Caro, if Hird is reinstated as coach I will never ever watch another Essendon game. more
- GIW on 'It's all about James Hird' It is all about Hird and it is a bloody disgrace that he was paid. Essendon management should be brought to account as to ... more
- Philip Maguire on 'It's all about James Hird' On the contrary it's all about Caro Wilson. Hird earned his legendary status and has retained his dignity thriughout this ... more
- Steve on 'It's all about James Hird' Hird is going to disrupt the club again this year just go away! more
- Diane on 'It's all about James Hird' There she goes again, mouthing off. Caro, you say the round is not about him. Yet every week you see to write a story about ... more
- Pat on 'It's all about James Hird' This woman should shut her mouth as everything that comes out if it is twisted. To call her 'the first lady of football' is ... more
- dom on 'It's all about James Hird' He knows he did wrong,just didn't do anything illegal more
- Andrew on 'It's all about James Hird' Caroline Wilson is the pathetic one. This self appointed moral guardian of a game she knows nothing about is a dog with a ... more
- jason on 'It's all about James Hird' Mcg... melbourne cricket ground more
The AFL's most influential people?
SPORTS TODAY: 3AW's Mike Sheahan has named who he believes to be the 12 most influential people in the AFL.
Who has Mike missed?
12. Gerard Whateley – Journalist
11. Shane Crawford – Auskick Ambassador
10. Karmichael Hunt – Gold Coast Suns
9. Eddie McGuire – Collingwood President
EQUAL 7. Peter Campbell - Foxtel sports director
EQUAL 7. David Leckie – Channel 7 CEO
6. Matt Finnis - AFLPA chief executive
5. Bill Kelty AO – AFL Commissioner
4. Adrian Anderson – AFL Football Operations Manager
3. Mike Fitzpatrick - AFL Commission Chairman
2. Gillon McLachlan - AFL Broadcasting & Commercial Officer
1. Andrew Demetriou - AFL Chief Executive Officer
LISTEN: Mike Sheahan explains his choices on Sports Today
Former AFL stars Dwayne Russell and Gerard Healy keep you informed about the game all year round, but particularly in-season. When AFL takes a break, the boys ensure all of your sporting requirements are met.
AFL go to hellMike Crawley Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 3:40 PM
Go the Swans we can beat the bummers if we ouramtk them ( got killed in that department last week) and we play UP to the opposition and play smart .Essendon had the luxury of playing touch football last as the Dogs only made 1 lousy tackle for the match,the bummers will hit non stop by the Swans for the total match but the boys have to counterman the bummers fast handball/long kicks. It'll be a great game Both sides will give their all Swans by 5points.Olorunnisola Friday 15 June, 2012 - 6:02 PM
What a pointless list. I'm waiting for somebody to compile a list of the most pointless lists.
For God's sake. Who really cares?the serial pest Friday 27 April, 2012 - 4:11 PM
Could Sheahan please get a life?Craig Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 4:06 PM
In the cases of #1 and #9 I would rate them at the top for self-serving.Jake Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 2:03 PM