- The humble winner
- 'Cup bouncer' Brown guards holy grail
- Demetriou has a jab at Essendon
- Dew keen for top job
- Paddy Ryder quits Essendon
- Paying out coaches a 'huge problem'
- Lethal: My love-hate relationship with September
- 'I'm committed to the Melbourne model'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bee on Boomer beats his bump ban This decision by the tribunal is nothing but a joke, here is a senior player no matter what team he plays for, in his first ... more
- alan on Lloydy names his All-Australian team Have a closer look at Eric McKenzies numbers past two years Lloydy more
- Ross on Lloydy names his All-Australian team IN: McKenzie, Priddis, Martin and JacobsOUT: Tahlia, Pendlebury, Gibbs and Sandilands more
- Scott on Lloydy names his All-Australian team No Mackenzie, No Martin, No idea more
- Gazza on Boomer slapped with one week ban The reason I don't watch afl touch footy any more more
- Jill on Boomer slapped with one week ban Why isn't football looked at as a team effort anymore? It's all about one or two players to whether a side can pull of a ... more
- Graham on Boomer slapped with one week ban Completely & utterly irresponsible action by Harvey. He has let himself, his team mates and the Supporters down. His absence ... more
- Jimbob on Boomer slapped with one week ban Boomer's antics have nealy cost the roos twice this finals series. Was clearly needed against the bombers and his hit on ... more
- Gloria on Malthouse happy to talk footy, not ... Malthouse doesn't do any favours for his own club and fans by being so confrontational with the press. It makes him look ... more
- Daleo on 'We haven't got free agency right' Why did Demetriou and clan go to USA within the past couple of years if they weren't prepared to explore all aspects of how ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Umpire got it wrong Boss Hayden Kennedy said we got it wrong so next time if you cannot see and are not sure JUST BALL IT UP. EASY more
- Helen on Umpire got it wrong So you got it wrong - gee thanks for letting us know. What a pointless thing to do. I have had a gutful of Carlton being on ... more
- Jacqueline on Hard decisions to be made at Carlton Cachia's work ethic and discipline will see him rehab from his shoulder reconstruction back to his fit form in time for ... more
- Robert on Gillon McLachan on 3AW Football Is this the new CEO heaven help the AFL more
- joanne on Boomer Harvey at centre of internal ... Good for you Boomer, I heard the interview on 3AW with the mate you went halvies with, and he said YOU wanted to donate it ... more
- Lukew on Hard decisions to be made at Carlton So long as Carlton makes its decisions based on what is good for the club and not out of fear of media pressure or bad ... more
- Sinbad on Boomer Harvey at centre of internal ... Selfish on the field, selfish off it too ! more
- Jeanette Jantzen on Boomer Harvey at centre of internal ... My question is ' Why would you go half's in buying a ticket in the first place and there's probably not even a car for the ... more
- Chez on Evans rejects calls for assault charges I was at this game, although this altercation came from an earlier incident, I still think that Reece Conca from Richmond, ... more
- Gloss on Hird gagged and no match-day role Agree Ian, Hird is the only one who has gained anything out of this experiment with the players (full pay and trip overseas) ... more
The AFL's most influential people?
SPORTS TODAY: 3AW's Mike Sheahan has named who he believes to be the 12 most influential people in the AFL.
Who has Mike missed?
12. Gerard Whateley – Journalist
11. Shane Crawford – Auskick Ambassador
10. Karmichael Hunt – Gold Coast Suns
9. Eddie McGuire – Collingwood President
EQUAL 7. Peter Campbell - Foxtel sports director
EQUAL 7. David Leckie – Channel 7 CEO
6. Matt Finnis - AFLPA chief executive
5. Bill Kelty AO – AFL Commissioner
4. Adrian Anderson – AFL Football Operations Manager
3. Mike Fitzpatrick - AFL Commission Chairman
2. Gillon McLachlan - AFL Broadcasting & Commercial Officer
1. Andrew Demetriou - AFL Chief Executive Officer
LISTEN: Mike Sheahan explains his choices on Sports Today
Former AFL stars Dwayne Russell and Gerard Healy keep you informed about the game all year round, but particularly in-season. When AFL takes a break, the boys ensure all of your sporting requirements are met.
AFL go to hellMike Crawley Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 3:40 PM
Go the Swans we can beat the bummers if we ouramtk them ( got killed in that department last week) and we play UP to the opposition and play smart .Essendon had the luxury of playing touch football last as the Dogs only made 1 lousy tackle for the match,the bummers will hit non stop by the Swans for the total match but the boys have to counterman the bummers fast handball/long kicks. It'll be a great game Both sides will give their all Swans by 5points.Olorunnisola Friday 15 June, 2012 - 6:02 PM
What a pointless list. I'm waiting for somebody to compile a list of the most pointless lists.
For God's sake. Who really cares?the serial pest Friday 27 April, 2012 - 4:11 PM
Could Sheahan please get a life?Craig Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 4:06 PM
In the cases of #1 and #9 I would rate them at the top for self-serving.Jake Thursday 26 April, 2012 - 2:03 PM