- Ins and outs: Round 5
- Ins and outs: Lions v Tigers
- Round 4: Ins and outs
- Round 2: Ins and Outs
- Blues vs Tigers: Ins and Outs
- No solution to stadium standoff
- AFL teams: Geelong vs Adelaide
- AFL Teams: Round 1
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Lions in for a 'world of pain' Standard groupthink parroting by Lloyd. Brisbane were missing 12 of their top 20 B&F players from last year and had 9 ... more
- Steve on Crows stripped of state stripes I'm a North supporter, but I think the right call has now been made fair to both clubs. more
- Sinbad on Crows stripped of state stripes Pissweak SANFL !! more
- Sinbad on 'This cheapens the guernsey' At least the jumper's colours are the same as the Adelaide Crows colour scheme Kochi......not like the nausea provoking ... more
- Steve on 'This cheapens the guernsey' Don't think the Crows would care what David says or thinks he's a Victorian and not a crow eater . more
- barb on Nathan Jones joins Grimes as co-captain Great news MFC. Roosy and his 2 captains and leadership group.Bring on season 2014 Go The Mighty Dees.. woohoo more
- Gloss on Daisy may be fit for NAB Challenge Yeah and why not, he has been faking it for a year at Collingwood, couldn't wait to defect to God Father Mick. more
- Alex K on Is Carlton still really one of the ... At the moment Collingwood is drawing the best with Richmond second. Then it's Essendon and Carlton.Hawks are first and can't ... more
- John on Is Carlton still really one of the ... Richmond truly is the sleeping giant of the AFL. Two finals in thirty years, haven't played finals for over a decade and ... more
- mylene on Is Carlton still really one of the ... Unless you earn over $100K and have a platinum Visa Card you're not welcome at Carlton. There's a 'No Riff Raff' sign right ... more
- Nathan on Is Carlton still really one of the ... Matt Gram,You have no idea. Look at the home and away gate numbers. Wait until Carlton makes the top four......hawks were ... more
- nat carr on Is Carlton still really one of the ... GWS have 12000 members I believe that where are they on match day .Cannot find the ground more
- GJ on Sydney Swans riding trams, taxis after ... Glad they all had their Myki with them it is usually the Magpie fans steaking rides more
- Marilyn on MATTHEW RICHARDSON Love listening to 3aw broadcasts whether my team is playing or not - especially love the vibe between Richo and BT. Ling is ... more
- JACK on BRIAN TAYLOR BT, Im a Melbourne supporter. One time calling a Demons Game you called Stefan Martin "The Hairdresser"Thats a great ... more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on DWAYNE RUSSELL Dwayne Yiu are4 doing such a great job of a Friday Night ion 3AWFootball Jason & Melissa more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on BRIAN TAYLOR BT 3AW HAS SIGNED THE BEST RADIO COMMENTATOR AND MELISSA AND I SAY 3AW FOOTBALL HAS MELISSA & I BECAUSE 3AW FOOTBLAA IS ... more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on TIM LANE TIM 3AW HAS NOT JUST A GREAT AFL COMMENTATOR WE HAVE A GENTLEMAN OF THE FOOTBALL AND SPORTING MEDIA!!!!! JASON & MELISSA more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on MATTHEW LLOYD WELCOE TO 3AW MATTHEW LLOYD JASON & MELISSA more
- JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE on MICK MALTHOUSE WELCOME TO 3AW MICK FROM JASON & MELISSA more
Daisy may be fit for NAB Challenge
Carlton star recruit Dale Thomas could play in the Blues' first NAB Challenge match.
Thomas has been recovering from an ankle injury that hampered much of his last season with Collingwood.
But Rob Wiley, Carlton's director of coaching, said the Blues should have a full squad to pick from come the pre-season cup.
Thomas is currently training with the squad and is on track to be playing in the opening match of the season against Port Adelaide, but could also get some valuable game time in the pre-season competition.
Last season Thomas managed five games with the Pies before switching clubs in the off-season.
Ruckman Matthew Kreuzer is also recovering well from a foot injury and is nearly back in full training.