- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- 'We are on Team Australia'
- 'Mainstream homes can't handle dad'
- Call to make drivers pay for all roads
- Owner lifts a finger to save her dog
- Animating originality: The Boxtrolls
- Sir Ben talks Attenborough and trolls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
- Gizmo on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Would work for me! Everytime I visit the vet its the one thing I dont mind him doing. Much to the embarressment of my ... more
- Walter on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne, I promise never to attack anything of yours .... ever. more
- Chris on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog You can also grab the attacking dogs hind legs and they will also go in shock and instantly release. more
3AW brings the Sydney-Hobart plus Tassie classics and all the Bay news ashore this summer
From Boxing Day, blue water armchair admirals and boating enthusiasts are set for an exciting coverage of this year’s Rolex Sydney-Hobart and Melbourne races to Tasmania and all the news from around the Bay as the summer’s boating season gets into full swing.
3AW’s Mike Sabey will bring you all the blue water news in his frequent yacht race updates and the station’s news reports, whilst the fishing and boating community will be well catered for with his lively Beach n Bay reports that continue through summer to the March long weekend.
Yacht race reports commence on the morning of Boxing Day - 26th December with the Sydney Hobart starting at 1pm especially covering local Victorian boats and crews and they continue daily through to the Tasmanian various finishes.
Daily report times: Wednesday 27th – to Saturday 29th December at 6.15am, 8.45am and 4.15pm.
Beach 'n' Bay reports covering the weather, what’s on and heaps more: Commences Saturday 22 December on weekends at 6.45am, 7.45am and 9.45am and on weekdays at 6.55am 7.55am and 3.30pm.
3AW Beach 'n' Bay Reports proudly brought to you by JP Dixon Real Estate and Geelong City Motors - Mercedes Benz.
This is good news but I have sailing friends on 'Chutzpah' racing in I think their 21st Sydney to Hobart. Will your coverage keep me up to date on how they are going as this is my main interest in the race?
Mike Jenkins - Caulfield NorthMike Jenkins Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:14 PM