- 'What national symbol do we have?'
- 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 25
- Critical Incident Response Team
- Miranda Otto: Reaching for the part
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 22
- Not your average long-haul trip
- Top 10 classroom classics
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Chris Padley on Critical Incident Response Team Congratulations on a different way of dealing with these situations. I as a Psych Nurse in an acute Psychiatric Unit ... more
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
- Matt on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget We have had our 6th child 4 days ago and have budgeted well for however we did not expect Abbott to lie so badly. As a ... more
- Os on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Hi,I just want someone to answer me what is going to happen to those people live overseas and get disability pension. I ... more
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
3AW brings the Sydney-Hobart plus Tassie classics and all the Bay news ashore this summer
From Boxing Day, blue water armchair admirals and boating enthusiasts are set for an exciting coverage of this year’s Rolex Sydney-Hobart and Melbourne races to Tasmania and all the news from around the Bay as the summer’s boating season gets into full swing.
3AW’s Mike Sabey will bring you all the blue water news in his frequent yacht race updates and the station’s news reports, whilst the fishing and boating community will be well catered for with his lively Beach n Bay reports that continue through summer to the March long weekend.
Yacht race reports commence on the morning of Boxing Day - 26th December with the Sydney Hobart starting at 1pm especially covering local Victorian boats and crews and they continue daily through to the Tasmanian various finishes.
Daily report times: Wednesday 27th – to Saturday 29th December at 6.15am, 8.45am and 4.15pm.
Beach 'n' Bay reports covering the weather, what’s on and heaps more: Commences Saturday 22 December on weekends at 6.45am, 7.45am and 9.45am and on weekdays at 6.55am 7.55am and 3.30pm.
3AW Beach 'n' Bay Reports proudly brought to you by JP Dixon Real Estate and Geelong City Motors - Mercedes Benz.
This is good news but I have sailing friends on 'Chutzpah' racing in I think their 21st Sydney to Hobart. Will your coverage keep me up to date on how they are going as this is my main interest in the race?
Mike Jenkins - Caulfield NorthMike Jenkins Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 12:14 PM