- Buy, Swap & Sell: April 20
- Buy, Swap & Sell: April 19
- UFO sighting in Fawkner?
- Jim's movie cheat sheet - April 20
- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
3AW Online Community
Thanks to the 3AW website, you can now promote your community event, garage sale and basically whatever you want (within reason) to the hundreds of thousands of 3AW web users.
Enter the details of your event below, but please note, for security reasons these will not be published until approved by a moderator and the IP address of your computer will be taken for security purposes.
If you wish to report what you believe may be inaccurate or misleading information in this forum, please click here to email the details through.
If you would like your Garage Sale read out during Buy, Swap and Sell email Darren James at email@example.com.
Garage Sale Sunday 18th August 2013
5 Colburn Court Hillside
Start 0800 until 1600
Heaps of household goods, tools, caping gear, home brew equipment, kitchenware, bric a brac and everythng in between.Vern Kelsey Tuesday 13 August, 2013 - 2:22 PM
Awesome Garage Sale in Thornbury continuing Sunday 11th August 8am-2pm Builders estate - everything must go
15 Pender Street, Thornbury VictoriaMyriam Saturday 10 August, 2013 - 7:55 PM
WHEN:SATURDAY 6TH JULY,8-3PM
SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 9-2PM
(No early callers)
WHERE: 3 WIN PLACE HALLAM
Clean out sale..fridge, lawn mower, dinning tables, chairs, bed, assorted kitchen/household things, quality tools, building materials, toys, computer gaming accessories and lots more...all must go!Lionel Tuesday 2 July, 2013 - 2:16 PM
Sat & Sun July 6 &7 ,
23 Highfield ave Warranwood
Sale items include : Household goods , silverware , cutlery , glassware , books toys , CDs & records , hand tools , elec tools & appliances , lamps , fishing rods & tackle , golf gearâ?? bags, clubs, balls, tees and lots of Jackâ??s treasures.
No callers before 8 am pleaseBelinda Wright Tuesday 2 July, 2013 - 9:24 AM
GARAGE SALE - Point Cook
Saturday 7am to 2pm
241 Point Cook Rd (in service lane)
Quality books, clothes & shoes, household items and loads more.
Moving sale - Everything must go!Leanne Garner Friday 28 June, 2013 - 5:51 AM
GARAGE SALE - Point Cook Saturday 29th June
7am to 2pm
Quality books, ladies clothes & shoes, household items and loads more.
(In service lane)Leanne Garner Friday 28 June, 2013 - 5:46 AM