- 'What national symbol do we have?'
- 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 25
- Critical Incident Response Team
- Miranda Otto: Reaching for the part
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 22
- Not your average long-haul trip
- Top 10 classroom classics
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Chris Padley on Critical Incident Response Team Congratulations on a different way of dealing with these situations. I as a Psych Nurse in an acute Psychiatric Unit ... more
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
- Matt on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget We have had our 6th child 4 days ago and have budgeted well for however we did not expect Abbott to lie so badly. As a ... more
- Os on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Hi,I just want someone to answer me what is going to happen to those people live overseas and get disability pension. I ... more
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
3AW Online Community
Thanks to the 3AW website, you can now promote your community event, garage sale and basically whatever you want (within reason) to the hundreds of thousands of 3AW web users.
Enter the details of your event below, but please note, for security reasons these will not be published until approved by a moderator and the IP address of your computer will be taken for security purposes.
If you wish to report what you believe may be inaccurate or misleading information in this forum, please click here to email the details through.
If you would like your Garage Sale read out during Buy, Swap and Sell email Darren James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Garage Sale Sunday 18th August 2013
5 Colburn Court Hillside
Start 0800 until 1600
Heaps of household goods, tools, caping gear, home brew equipment, kitchenware, bric a brac and everythng in between.Vern Kelsey Tuesday 13 August, 2013 - 2:22 PM
Awesome Garage Sale in Thornbury continuing Sunday 11th August 8am-2pm Builders estate - everything must go
15 Pender Street, Thornbury VictoriaMyriam Saturday 10 August, 2013 - 7:55 PM
WHEN:SATURDAY 6TH JULY,8-3PM
SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 9-2PM
(No early callers)
WHERE: 3 WIN PLACE HALLAM
Clean out sale..fridge, lawn mower, dinning tables, chairs, bed, assorted kitchen/household things, quality tools, building materials, toys, computer gaming accessories and lots more...all must go!Lionel Tuesday 2 July, 2013 - 2:16 PM
Sat & Sun July 6 &7 ,
23 Highfield ave Warranwood
Sale items include : Household goods , silverware , cutlery , glassware , books toys , CDs & records , hand tools , elec tools & appliances , lamps , fishing rods & tackle , golf gearâ?? bags, clubs, balls, tees and lots of Jackâ??s treasures.
No callers before 8 am pleaseBelinda Wright Tuesday 2 July, 2013 - 9:24 AM
GARAGE SALE - Point Cook
Saturday 7am to 2pm
241 Point Cook Rd (in service lane)
Quality books, clothes & shoes, household items and loads more.
Moving sale - Everything must go!Leanne Garner Friday 28 June, 2013 - 5:51 AM
GARAGE SALE - Point Cook Saturday 29th June
7am to 2pm
Quality books, ladies clothes & shoes, household items and loads more.
(In service lane)Leanne Garner Friday 28 June, 2013 - 5:46 AM