- Dr Napthine sings happy birthday
- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Interview with Stephen Lance
- Jim's Movie Cheat Sheet
- Ela visits the "Lui Bar"
- Mother's plea for more family time
- Melbourne's Own photo competition
- Labor's pledge to get families fishing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doug on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Unhappy can"t hear Grubby and Dee Dee in the car or in the shed. Digital doesn't work in the Mc Crae area. I'm over cricket, ... more
- James on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Stop winging people. At least we have a choice. You don't have to buy a digital radio if you have access to the internet ... more
- Chris mack on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Description is ambiguous does cricket take over regular programs only on Sunday or throughout the week when cricket is on. more
- Jenn on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk How do those of us living outside the Digital range (in the country)and have poor internet connection get normal ... more
- Jayme Doran on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Live audio streaming of Cricket Coverage via the newly relaunched cricket.com.au website is for Australian Cricket Family ... more
- alan smith on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk it's all a rort to make us buy a radio that doesn't work all the time. more
- Gloss on Derby Day: How much did you spend on ... OMG, that south wind was very chilling those ladies who wore summer frocks must have been freezing. They must have been very ... more
- Peter on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Will football be covered on digital or analogue? more
- Jason & Lissy on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk GREat Idea because not everyone likes Cricket. more
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
Channel 7 launches 7 Mate
Neil Mitchell and Nicole Brady discuss Channel 7's new channel launched with the aim to reach blokes.
Do you think the concept will work?
Watch the promotional video below and let us know what you think.
Was waiting for full trottle saloon to come on tonight as stated in the T/V program. To my surprise we get sister act movie. Cannot believe how much the stated programs are changed at short notice. I give up, 7mate cannot be taken seriously on its stated programs. Very unacceptable.Anton G Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:08 PM
2nd complaint lodged by me tonightto 7mate. The advertised program for 9.30pm was aussie truckers. What happenned? You are now showing a repeat of american pickers and then advertise the original program to screen on saturday at 6.30pm. This is too confusing to keep up with. Why is this happenning?Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:10 PM
You are now intersorting repeats into turleman. you have already been doing this to programs as Hardcore Pawn, Pawn Stars and Operation Repo. Just remember these shows have not been on for a long time. This is a BIG turn off considering the market you are trying to capture. If it gets any worser than it is now then; good bye 7mate. This is not the first time I have brought this to your attention.Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Ice road truckers and most dangerous roads what of crap I have driven more miles backing into docks in the dark than hey have in day lightKerry Thomas Thursday 13 October, 2011 - 9:01 PM
is anyone else getting a black screen on 7mate ?,
sometimes 5 10 20 mins!
i missed half of "gangs of oz" tonight then it came back on 5 mins from the end.
all other channels are fine.brian Friday 4 February, 2011 - 12:15 AM
Yea Harr !! Love Tuesday nights on 7 Mate, Scrubs my favorite 3 episodes tonight !! keep up the good work.Matt Jones Tuesday 25 January, 2011 - 9:56 AM