- Sir Ben talks Attenborough and trolls
- New release movie reviews, Sept 11
- Jim's movie cheat sheet - August 29
- New release film reviews - August 28
- VIDEO: The Inbetweeners
- 'God looked after the whole thing'
- New release movie reviews - August 14
- Melbourne secures David Bowie exhibition
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kim on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE- SATURDAY 30TH AUGUST 9.00-1.00. Huge moving house sale- we have formal dining setting & matching sideboard, ... more
- Doncaster Corps on 3AW Online Community Doncaster Salvation Army is again hosting a wonderful musical experience at the 3rd Annual Salvo Festival of Community ... more
- Phil Jamonts on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE - Ferntree GullySat 23rd Aug 8am - 2pm1/9 Fitzgerald St, FTGElectrical Contractor going out of buisnees. Many ... more
- sylvia on 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz I've just watched the movie in the cinema, it was a very well told story that brought me to tears. Haven't seen such a good ... more
- Anita Payne on 3AW Online Community â??Spring Art & Craft Exhibitionâ??Highlands Retirement Village in Craigieburn, Victoria are holding an Art & Craft ... more
- Suzie Martens on 3AW Online Community Brighton Theatre CompanyNew play...Chilling and Killing of Annabel Lee...from 21 August to 6 September. Book online: ... more
- Gael Tomamichel on 3AW Online Community Garage SaleSaturday 16th August15 Helen St Frankston9am til 3pm no early callersWe are downsizingHousehold goods, sporting ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale. 17 Bradford Avenue Greenvale, 3059.Saturday 16th of August. 9am-3pm.Clothing, kitchen appliances, outdoor ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale.Saturday 16th of August9am-3pm.Clothing, household appliances, outdoor furniture and more. more
- Chris Padley on Critical Incident Response Team Congratulations on a different way of dealing with these situations. I as a Psych Nurse in an acute Psychiatric Unit ... more
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
Channel 7 launches 7 Mate
Neil Mitchell and Nicole Brady discuss Channel 7's new channel launched with the aim to reach blokes.
Do you think the concept will work?
Watch the promotional video below and let us know what you think.
Was waiting for full trottle saloon to come on tonight as stated in the T/V program. To my surprise we get sister act movie. Cannot believe how much the stated programs are changed at short notice. I give up, 7mate cannot be taken seriously on its stated programs. Very unacceptable.Anton G Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:08 PM
2nd complaint lodged by me tonightto 7mate. The advertised program for 9.30pm was aussie truckers. What happenned? You are now showing a repeat of american pickers and then advertise the original program to screen on saturday at 6.30pm. This is too confusing to keep up with. Why is this happenning?Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:10 PM
You are now intersorting repeats into turleman. you have already been doing this to programs as Hardcore Pawn, Pawn Stars and Operation Repo. Just remember these shows have not been on for a long time. This is a BIG turn off considering the market you are trying to capture. If it gets any worser than it is now then; good bye 7mate. This is not the first time I have brought this to your attention.Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Ice road truckers and most dangerous roads what of crap I have driven more miles backing into docks in the dark than hey have in day lightKerry Thomas Thursday 13 October, 2011 - 9:01 PM
is anyone else getting a black screen on 7mate ?,
sometimes 5 10 20 mins!
i missed half of "gangs of oz" tonight then it came back on 5 mins from the end.
all other channels are fine.brian Friday 4 February, 2011 - 12:15 AM
Yea Harr !! Love Tuesday nights on 7 Mate, Scrubs my favorite 3 episodes tonight !! keep up the good work.Matt Jones Tuesday 25 January, 2011 - 9:56 AM