- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- 'Assistants can't do a nurse's job'
- Ela's Woodland House review
- Ela’s Victoria for visitors
- New release movie reviews - April 10
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
- choppy on Man comes forward over dooring the guy sells toys and sporting equipment for leading brands...including bicycles! Acted like a pig. Perhaps he should ride ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Its rule 140 about unsafe overtaking , just before the 141 that cyclists like to quote. Maybe read all the rules, not just ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Shouldn't the cyclist be charged with unsafe overtaking? If it had been a motorcyclist that would be the charge (and ... more
- paul on Man comes forward over dooring No suprise that all the do gooder cyclists start calling normal everyday people with opinions red necks, yes the men were ... more
- Mandy on Man comes forward over dooring Why is it an offence when the cyclist passed on the inside of a stopped vehicle? So many times cyclists pass up the left ... more
- Cam on Man comes forward over dooring I'm sorry but the cyclist should have had the foresight to know that if a taxi stops then a door is more than likely to ... more
Channel 7 launches 7 Mate
Neil Mitchell and Nicole Brady discuss Channel 7's new channel launched with the aim to reach blokes.
Do you think the concept will work?
Watch the promotional video below and let us know what you think.
Was waiting for full trottle saloon to come on tonight as stated in the T/V program. To my surprise we get sister act movie. Cannot believe how much the stated programs are changed at short notice. I give up, 7mate cannot be taken seriously on its stated programs. Very unacceptable.Anton G Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:08 PM
2nd complaint lodged by me tonightto 7mate. The advertised program for 9.30pm was aussie truckers. What happenned? You are now showing a repeat of american pickers and then advertise the original program to screen on saturday at 6.30pm. This is too confusing to keep up with. Why is this happenning?Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:10 PM
You are now intersorting repeats into turleman. you have already been doing this to programs as Hardcore Pawn, Pawn Stars and Operation Repo. Just remember these shows have not been on for a long time. This is a BIG turn off considering the market you are trying to capture. If it gets any worser than it is now then; good bye 7mate. This is not the first time I have brought this to your attention.Anton G Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Ice road truckers and most dangerous roads what of crap I have driven more miles backing into docks in the dark than hey have in day lightKerry Thomas Thursday 13 October, 2011 - 9:01 PM
is anyone else getting a black screen on 7mate ?,
sometimes 5 10 20 mins!
i missed half of "gangs of oz" tonight then it came back on 5 mins from the end.
all other channels are fine.brian Friday 4 February, 2011 - 12:15 AM
Yea Harr !! Love Tuesday nights on 7 Mate, Scrubs my favorite 3 episodes tonight !! keep up the good work.Matt Jones Tuesday 25 January, 2011 - 9:56 AM