- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Teen jihadi threatens Abbott
- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- 'We are on Team Australia'
- 'Mainstream homes can't handle dad'
- Call to make drivers pay for all roads
- Owner lifts a finger to save her dog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
Danny Green 'fights' Paul Briggs
NOVEMBER 3 (WA Today): Perth boxer Danny Green has been cleared of any wrongdoing following his controversial knockout of Paul Briggs in July.
An enquiry cleared IBO world cruiserwegiht champion Green, but found Briggs participated in a sham contest for not disclosing his health issues prior to the fight.
The WA Professional Combat Sports Commision commission has ordered Briggs to pay $75,000 from his $200,000 purse, and cancelled his registration as a boxer in Western Australia.
The commission handed down its long-awaited finding today into the July 21 fight at Challenge Stadium.
JULY 22: Boxer Danny Green says it's time for Paul Briggs to answer some questions about the farcical bout in Perth that's now being investigated by the WA Professional Combat Sports Commission.
Wednesday night's fight only lasted 29 seconds and the Commission is looking into whether it was a sham bout.
Green told Channel 7 Briggs should explain his performance.
VIDEO: Watch the fight below.
Tainted the game for John? Middle aged men who listen to 3AW & never liked football anyway? Who cares about them, the new generation loves the game hence it's enourmous growth over the past 5 years in this country. The game is the number sport on earth, so it must be doing something right, unlike your suburban game that in 150 years 99% of the globe have never even heard of it, maybe it's all the violence & sexual assaults that turn people off the game & will take years to recover from.Marco Thursday 29 July, 2010 - 3:40 PM
Marco, face facts, the diving in the world cup has tainted your game for a long time to come. These diving fools have made a joke of "your" game and it will need to work very hard to un-do the damage.John of Williamstown Monday 26 July, 2010 - 10:02 AM
Marco the only reason we are jealous of those 99% of countries that play soccer as you put it is that we are stuck with idiots like you and they arent!Darrell Monday 26 July, 2010 - 9:45 AM
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY,
IS SO FUNNY.
IN A RICH MANS WORLD.andrew zarafa Sunday 25 July, 2010 - 8:26 AM
How did this become a football bashing exercise? Oh that's right any excuse for Aussie Ball people to put down the game they fear the most lead by the old white men of 3AW - Mitchell, Taylor, Stevenson etc. Maybe concentrate on growing your own pathetic game which is over 150 years old & only now moving into the Gold Coast & Western Sydney, while in the same time football is played on every corner of the globe & is the number 1 sport in 99% of those places...Jealous much? Fearful much? Also what is so smart about trying to stand on a broken leg Mark? Just shows the IQ level of most Aussie Ball players, no wonder they are involved in drinking, violence, etc.Marco Friday 23 July, 2010 - 2:31 PM
See what happens when you let boxers watch the world cup.Lyn Bayles Friday 23 July, 2010 - 8:18 AM