- Terror probe into stolen passports
- Moomba spirit hits the city
- Parks Victoria authorises deer cull
- Woman struck down by bus
- Golden night for Aussies at the Oscars
- Jim's movie poster parodies
- 'Leave it to the professionals'
- New release movie reviews - February 27
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Let's hope this is well supervised or someone will be shot. more
- Gloss on Woman struck down by bus Is there a pedestrian crossing there? I am continually amazed at people who cross busy roads without looking and Sydney Road ... more
- Luke on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Wait for all the bleeding hearts declaring that we shouldn't be culling off "native" animals. And why we shouldn't just buy ... more
- Mandi on Jim's movie poster parodies I admire John Jarrett for his acting he played a notorious role in wolf Creek I'm yet to see the Wolf Creek 2 .Savages ... more
- Lukew on Telstra axes 800 jobs As long as we have this incessant drive for growth there will be constant pressure on jobs. Since growth drives the CEO's ... more
- Liz on Telstra axes 800 jobs This is becoming absolutely ridiculous. What are we suppose to do to put out food on the table.I'm a mum and my husband was ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Telstra axes 800 jobs @Craig. This is the outcome of years and years of damned rorting by Unions in Australia. Look at the ridiculous pay rates ... more
- Craig on Telstra axes 800 jobs Abbott says we are open for Business ...but all Businesses are leaving and going offshore...we are becoming a country of ... more
- Esther on Daily blog from Sochi Maybe a little late, but check her out on youtube - she's good! more
- biggles on 100,000 trout dying in poor water cruelity more
- Darryl Luttrell on 100,000 trout dying in poor water This will be a blight on governments and corporates if this internationally known Trout water and environmental wonder is ... more
- Nick on Officers heavy-handed with frail man Why is it we see these types of videos every week of a ticket officer being way over the top? These guys get given a tiny ... more
- Mark on Daily blog from Sochi Hang on, is that the journo ice skating in that video??! That's impressive! more
- Ivan@kinnane on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight Flashback to Feb 2013: Neil Mitchell interviews Helen Kapalos about her then dumping by Network Ten. Helen describes it as ... more
- Greg on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight About time,and Channel 9 should axe that other Ambulance Chaser A Current Affair. more
- IVFDad on Couples rush to 'quick fix' IVF Other than medical reasons, the lack of laws for IVF children and families is the biggest threat to the well-being of IVF ... more
- Ian N on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... Can we make it a condition of bail/parole if they blame alcohol that they must be zero BAC for ten years after being ... more
- bc on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... robert clark what a joke he is people are getting king hit by thugs and clark gives them 4 years if thats the case somebody ... more
- andy on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... so all night transport on weekends is part of the solution to these cowardsme thinks BULLTISH" will i or won't leave someone ... more
- Tony on 'Farewell and goodluck, Justin' Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?! more
Danny Green 'fights' Paul Briggs
NOVEMBER 3 (WA Today): Perth boxer Danny Green has been cleared of any wrongdoing following his controversial knockout of Paul Briggs in July.
An enquiry cleared IBO world cruiserwegiht champion Green, but found Briggs participated in a sham contest for not disclosing his health issues prior to the fight.
The WA Professional Combat Sports Commision commission has ordered Briggs to pay $75,000 from his $200,000 purse, and cancelled his registration as a boxer in Western Australia.
The commission handed down its long-awaited finding today into the July 21 fight at Challenge Stadium.
JULY 22: Boxer Danny Green says it's time for Paul Briggs to answer some questions about the farcical bout in Perth that's now being investigated by the WA Professional Combat Sports Commission.
Wednesday night's fight only lasted 29 seconds and the Commission is looking into whether it was a sham bout.
Green told Channel 7 Briggs should explain his performance.
VIDEO: Watch the fight below.
Tainted the game for John? Middle aged men who listen to 3AW & never liked football anyway? Who cares about them, the new generation loves the game hence it's enourmous growth over the past 5 years in this country. The game is the number sport on earth, so it must be doing something right, unlike your suburban game that in 150 years 99% of the globe have never even heard of it, maybe it's all the violence & sexual assaults that turn people off the game & will take years to recover from.Marco Thursday 29 July, 2010 - 3:40 PM
Marco, face facts, the diving in the world cup has tainted your game for a long time to come. These diving fools have made a joke of "your" game and it will need to work very hard to un-do the damage.John of Williamstown Monday 26 July, 2010 - 10:02 AM
Marco the only reason we are jealous of those 99% of countries that play soccer as you put it is that we are stuck with idiots like you and they arent!Darrell Monday 26 July, 2010 - 9:45 AM
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY,
IS SO FUNNY.
IN A RICH MANS WORLD.andrew zarafa Sunday 25 July, 2010 - 8:26 AM
How did this become a football bashing exercise? Oh that's right any excuse for Aussie Ball people to put down the game they fear the most lead by the old white men of 3AW - Mitchell, Taylor, Stevenson etc. Maybe concentrate on growing your own pathetic game which is over 150 years old & only now moving into the Gold Coast & Western Sydney, while in the same time football is played on every corner of the globe & is the number 1 sport in 99% of those places...Jealous much? Fearful much? Also what is so smart about trying to stand on a broken leg Mark? Just shows the IQ level of most Aussie Ball players, no wonder they are involved in drinking, violence, etc.Marco Friday 23 July, 2010 - 2:31 PM
See what happens when you let boxers watch the world cup.Lyn Bayles Friday 23 July, 2010 - 8:18 AM