- New release movie reviews, Sept 11
- Jim's movie cheat sheet - August 29
- New release film reviews - August 28
- VIDEO: The Inbetweeners
- 'God looked after the whole thing'
- New release movie reviews - August 14
- Melbourne secures David Bowie exhibition
- Will Russia’s sanctions matter?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kim on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE- SATURDAY 30TH AUGUST 9.00-1.00. Huge moving house sale- we have formal dining setting & matching sideboard, ... more
- Doncaster Corps on 3AW Online Community Doncaster Salvation Army is again hosting a wonderful musical experience at the 3rd Annual Salvo Festival of Community ... more
- Phil Jamonts on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE - Ferntree GullySat 23rd Aug 8am - 2pm1/9 Fitzgerald St, FTGElectrical Contractor going out of buisnees. Many ... more
- sylvia on 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz I've just watched the movie in the cinema, it was a very well told story that brought me to tears. Haven't seen such a good ... more
- Anita Payne on 3AW Online Community â??Spring Art & Craft Exhibitionâ??Highlands Retirement Village in Craigieburn, Victoria are holding an Art & Craft ... more
- Suzie Martens on 3AW Online Community Brighton Theatre CompanyNew play...Chilling and Killing of Annabel Lee...from 21 August to 6 September. Book online: ... more
- Gael Tomamichel on 3AW Online Community Garage SaleSaturday 16th August15 Helen St Frankston9am til 3pm no early callersWe are downsizingHousehold goods, sporting ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale. 17 Bradford Avenue Greenvale, 3059.Saturday 16th of August. 9am-3pm.Clothing, kitchen appliances, outdoor ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale.Saturday 16th of August9am-3pm.Clothing, household appliances, outdoor furniture and more. more
- Chris Padley on Critical Incident Response Team Congratulations on a different way of dealing with these situations. I as a Psych Nurse in an acute Psychiatric Unit ... more
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
Don Lane has passed away
The Australian entertainment community has been saddened by the loss of American born entertainer Don Lane.
Don passed away on Wednesday at the age of 75 after a battle with dementia.
Listen below to Denis Walter break the news and speak to Don's ex-colleagues Phillip Brady and Bob Phillips.
Leave your memories and tributes to Don below.
i grew up watching the don lane show watching it with my parents,very sad time too loose such a great star that was on australian tv,look at the crap we have to watch on tv now rest in peace don.neil alabakov Sunday 25 October, 2009 - 10:02 AM
Will there be a public funeral? I would like to fly to Australia and need to know the details (when and where) to make travel arrangements. Thanks!
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:13 AM
My Mum loved Don, I didn't at the time but now I realise how talented he was and he was only 10 years older than I am now - a great entertainer!anne kerr Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:03 AM
I am probably one of the thousands of people that had the honor and privilege of meeting Don albeit for a brief 5 minutes. In his eyes you could see he was a genuine loving and kind man.
I am saddened by the news of his passing and my heartfelt sympathies goes out to his family and friends.
Goodbye Don we Love your face. R.I.P.Wyatt Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:47 AM
I am sad to hear of Don's passing. His show was the best thing on TV. Live variety of that calibre is something that they don't do nowadays, and maybe never will again. He was a great entertainer. My condolences to P.J. and all Don's loved ones. We will all miss him and his great style of entertainment.
SFM.Dr J. Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:37 AM
From Chicago to Sydney to Melbourne to Don and all the wonderful people in Australia...I am so very saddened by this loss. My condolences to his family and to all. Don brought me to Australie in 1977 and I'll never forget him.
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:23 AM