- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Teen jihadi threatens Abbott
- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- 'We are on Team Australia'
- 'Mainstream homes can't handle dad'
- Call to make drivers pay for all roads
- Owner lifts a finger to save her dog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
Don Lane has passed away
The Australian entertainment community has been saddened by the loss of American born entertainer Don Lane.
Don passed away on Wednesday at the age of 75 after a battle with dementia.
Listen below to Denis Walter break the news and speak to Don's ex-colleagues Phillip Brady and Bob Phillips.
Leave your memories and tributes to Don below.
i grew up watching the don lane show watching it with my parents,very sad time too loose such a great star that was on australian tv,look at the crap we have to watch on tv now rest in peace don.neil alabakov Sunday 25 October, 2009 - 10:02 AM
Will there be a public funeral? I would like to fly to Australia and need to know the details (when and where) to make travel arrangements. Thanks!
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:13 AM
My Mum loved Don, I didn't at the time but now I realise how talented he was and he was only 10 years older than I am now - a great entertainer!anne kerr Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:03 AM
I am probably one of the thousands of people that had the honor and privilege of meeting Don albeit for a brief 5 minutes. In his eyes you could see he was a genuine loving and kind man.
I am saddened by the news of his passing and my heartfelt sympathies goes out to his family and friends.
Goodbye Don we Love your face. R.I.P.Wyatt Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:47 AM
I am sad to hear of Don's passing. His show was the best thing on TV. Live variety of that calibre is something that they don't do nowadays, and maybe never will again. He was a great entertainer. My condolences to P.J. and all Don's loved ones. We will all miss him and his great style of entertainment.
SFM.Dr J. Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:37 AM
From Chicago to Sydney to Melbourne to Don and all the wonderful people in Australia...I am so very saddened by this loss. My condolences to his family and to all. Don brought me to Australie in 1977 and I'll never forget him.
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:23 AM