- Dr Napthine sings happy birthday
- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Interview with Stephen Lance
- Jim's Movie Cheat Sheet
- Ela visits the "Lui Bar"
- Mother's plea for more family time
- Melbourne's Own photo competition
- Labor's pledge to get families fishing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doug on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Unhappy can"t hear Grubby and Dee Dee in the car or in the shed. Digital doesn't work in the Mc Crae area. I'm over cricket, ... more
- James on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Stop winging people. At least we have a choice. You don't have to buy a digital radio if you have access to the internet ... more
- Chris mack on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Description is ambiguous does cricket take over regular programs only on Sunday or throughout the week when cricket is on. more
- Jenn on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk How do those of us living outside the Digital range (in the country)and have poor internet connection get normal ... more
- Jayme Doran on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Live audio streaming of Cricket Coverage via the newly relaunched cricket.com.au website is for Australian Cricket Family ... more
- alan smith on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk it's all a rort to make us buy a radio that doesn't work all the time. more
- Gloss on Derby Day: How much did you spend on ... OMG, that south wind was very chilling those ladies who wore summer frocks must have been freezing. They must have been very ... more
- Peter on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Will football be covered on digital or analogue? more
- Jason & Lissy on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk GREat Idea because not everyone likes Cricket. more
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
Don Lane has passed away
The Australian entertainment community has been saddened by the loss of American born entertainer Don Lane.
Don passed away on Wednesday at the age of 75 after a battle with dementia.
Listen below to Denis Walter break the news and speak to Don's ex-colleagues Phillip Brady and Bob Phillips.
Leave your memories and tributes to Don below.
i grew up watching the don lane show watching it with my parents,very sad time too loose such a great star that was on australian tv,look at the crap we have to watch on tv now rest in peace don.neil alabakov Sunday 25 October, 2009 - 10:02 AM
Will there be a public funeral? I would like to fly to Australia and need to know the details (when and where) to make travel arrangements. Thanks!
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:13 AM
My Mum loved Don, I didn't at the time but now I realise how talented he was and he was only 10 years older than I am now - a great entertainer!anne kerr Friday 23 October, 2009 - 1:03 AM
I am probably one of the thousands of people that had the honor and privilege of meeting Don albeit for a brief 5 minutes. In his eyes you could see he was a genuine loving and kind man.
I am saddened by the news of his passing and my heartfelt sympathies goes out to his family and friends.
Goodbye Don we Love your face. R.I.P.Wyatt Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:47 AM
I am sad to hear of Don's passing. His show was the best thing on TV. Live variety of that calibre is something that they don't do nowadays, and maybe never will again. He was a great entertainer. My condolences to P.J. and all Don's loved ones. We will all miss him and his great style of entertainment.
SFM.Dr J. Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:37 AM
From Chicago to Sydney to Melbourne to Don and all the wonderful people in Australia...I am so very saddened by this loss. My condolences to his family and to all. Don brought me to Australie in 1977 and I'll never forget him.
-DebbieDebbie Lessner Friday 23 October, 2009 - 12:23 AM