- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Interview with Stephen Lance
- Jim's Movie Cheat Sheet
- Ela visits the "Lui Bar"
- Mother's plea for more family time
- Melbourne's Own photo competition
- Labor's pledge to get families fishing
- What do you love most about Melbourne?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doug on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Unhappy can"t hear Grubby and Dee Dee in the car or in the shed. Digital doesn't work in the Mc Crae area. I'm over cricket, ... more
- James on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Stop winging people. At least we have a choice. You don't have to buy a digital radio if you have access to the internet ... more
- Chris mack on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Description is ambiguous does cricket take over regular programs only on Sunday or throughout the week when cricket is on. more
- Jenn on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk How do those of us living outside the Digital range (in the country)and have poor internet connection get normal ... more
- Jayme Doran on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Live audio streaming of Cricket Coverage via the newly relaunched cricket.com.au website is for Australian Cricket Family ... more
- alan smith on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk it's all a rort to make us buy a radio that doesn't work all the time. more
- Gloss on Derby Day: How much did you spend on ... OMG, that south wind was very chilling those ladies who wore summer frocks must have been freezing. They must have been very ... more
- Peter on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Will football be covered on digital or analogue? more
- Jason & Lissy on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk GREat Idea because not everyone likes Cricket. more
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
'Farewell and goodluck, Justin'
Neil Mitchell phoned the studio this morning to wish senior producer Justin Smith goodluck in his new role.
Justin is the new Drive presenter at 3AW's sister station 2UE in Sydney.
"From Echuca to Darling Harbour, it's an achievement," he told Justin.
"All the best, I want to wish you well, of course, and to thank you. We've had a very successful 11 years on air and you've been a huge part of that, you've made it happen.
"And we've enjoyed it - most of the time - it's been good fun.
"Just straighten them out up there in Sydney, would you?
"Thank you for everything you've done, I wish you all the success up there."
And from everybody at 3AW - Best of luck, we'll miss you.
Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?!Tony Monday 13 January, 2014 - 9:18 AM
Justin, all the very best , you will do really well, have enjoyed listening to you over the yearsMargaret Sunday 12 January, 2014 - 12:34 PM
All the best in Sydney.
I hope you and your family settle well there.
You were a good fill in for Neil.
You will be missed.
:ove Kylie xokylie Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 4:46 PM
Good luck you are a good operatorRobert Rich Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 6:48 AM
Good luck in Sydney, Justin. I have followed your on-air and off-air roles closely and you are a huge talent. All the best. I hope you and your family settle into Sydney life very quickly and I hope you make those 2UE ratings rise to "the good old days" heights.Greg Friday 10 January, 2014 - 6:25 PM
what a great operator you are justin will miss you down here at aw but guess what when people say the best thing to come out of sydney is the hume highway now i will say the best thing that comes out of sydney will be justin smith good luck matebc Friday 10 January, 2014 - 5:14 PM