- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- 'We are on Team Australia'
- 'Mainstream homes can't handle dad'
- Call to make drivers pay for all roads
- Owner lifts a finger to save her dog
- Animating originality: The Boxtrolls
- Sir Ben talks Attenborough and trolls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
- Gizmo on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Would work for me! Everytime I visit the vet its the one thing I dont mind him doing. Much to the embarressment of my ... more
- Walter on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne, I promise never to attack anything of yours .... ever. more
- Chris on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog You can also grab the attacking dogs hind legs and they will also go in shock and instantly release. more
'Farewell and goodluck, Justin'
Neil Mitchell phoned the studio this morning to wish senior producer Justin Smith goodluck in his new role.
Justin is the new Drive presenter at 3AW's sister station 2UE in Sydney.
"From Echuca to Darling Harbour, it's an achievement," he told Justin.
"All the best, I want to wish you well, of course, and to thank you. We've had a very successful 11 years on air and you've been a huge part of that, you've made it happen.
"And we've enjoyed it - most of the time - it's been good fun.
"Just straighten them out up there in Sydney, would you?
"Thank you for everything you've done, I wish you all the success up there."
And from everybody at 3AW - Best of luck, we'll miss you.
Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?!Tony Monday 13 January, 2014 - 9:18 AM
Justin, all the very best , you will do really well, have enjoyed listening to you over the yearsMargaret Sunday 12 January, 2014 - 12:34 PM
All the best in Sydney.
I hope you and your family settle well there.
You were a good fill in for Neil.
You will be missed.
:ove Kylie xokylie Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 4:46 PM
Good luck you are a good operatorRobert Rich Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 6:48 AM
Good luck in Sydney, Justin. I have followed your on-air and off-air roles closely and you are a huge talent. All the best. I hope you and your family settle into Sydney life very quickly and I hope you make those 2UE ratings rise to "the good old days" heights.Greg Friday 10 January, 2014 - 6:25 PM
what a great operator you are justin will miss you down here at aw but guess what when people say the best thing to come out of sydney is the hume highway now i will say the best thing that comes out of sydney will be justin smith good luck matebc Friday 10 January, 2014 - 5:14 PM