- 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 25
- Critical Incident Response Team
- Miranda Otto: Reaching for the part
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 22
- Not your average long-haul trip
- Top 10 classroom classics
- Schepisi talks 'Words and Pictures'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
- Matt on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget We have had our 6th child 4 days ago and have budgeted well for however we did not expect Abbott to lie so badly. As a ... more
- Os on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Hi,I just want someone to answer me what is going to happen to those people live overseas and get disability pension. I ... more
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
'Farewell and goodluck, Justin'
Neil Mitchell phoned the studio this morning to wish senior producer Justin Smith goodluck in his new role.
Justin is the new Drive presenter at 3AW's sister station 2UE in Sydney.
"From Echuca to Darling Harbour, it's an achievement," he told Justin.
"All the best, I want to wish you well, of course, and to thank you. We've had a very successful 11 years on air and you've been a huge part of that, you've made it happen.
"And we've enjoyed it - most of the time - it's been good fun.
"Just straighten them out up there in Sydney, would you?
"Thank you for everything you've done, I wish you all the success up there."
And from everybody at 3AW - Best of luck, we'll miss you.
Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?!Tony Monday 13 January, 2014 - 9:18 AM
Justin, all the very best , you will do really well, have enjoyed listening to you over the yearsMargaret Sunday 12 January, 2014 - 12:34 PM
All the best in Sydney.
I hope you and your family settle well there.
You were a good fill in for Neil.
You will be missed.
:ove Kylie xokylie Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 4:46 PM
Good luck you are a good operatorRobert Rich Saturday 11 January, 2014 - 6:48 AM
Good luck in Sydney, Justin. I have followed your on-air and off-air roles closely and you are a huge talent. All the best. I hope you and your family settle into Sydney life very quickly and I hope you make those 2UE ratings rise to "the good old days" heights.Greg Friday 10 January, 2014 - 6:25 PM
what a great operator you are justin will miss you down here at aw but guess what when people say the best thing to come out of sydney is the hume highway now i will say the best thing that comes out of sydney will be justin smith good luck matebc Friday 10 January, 2014 - 5:14 PM