- Jim's movie cheat sheet - April 20
- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- 'Assistants can't do a nurse's job'
- Ela's Woodland House review
- Ela’s Victoria for visitors
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
- choppy on Man comes forward over dooring the guy sells toys and sporting equipment for leading brands...including bicycles! Acted like a pig. Perhaps he should ride ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Its rule 140 about unsafe overtaking , just before the 141 that cyclists like to quote. Maybe read all the rules, not just ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Shouldn't the cyclist be charged with unsafe overtaking? If it had been a motorcyclist that would be the charge (and ... more
- paul on Man comes forward over dooring No suprise that all the do gooder cyclists start calling normal everyday people with opinions red necks, yes the men were ... more
- Mandy on Man comes forward over dooring Why is it an offence when the cyclist passed on the inside of a stopped vehicle? So many times cyclists pass up the left ... more
- Cam on Man comes forward over dooring I'm sorry but the cyclist should have had the foresight to know that if a taxi stops then a door is more than likely to ... more
John Cleese on Nightline
What is your favourite John Cleese memory?
I have so many happy memories of John Cleese. I smile just bringing him to mind. The builders with O'Rielly was a lot of fun. Also the scene where the dead man's arm was sticking out of the wardrobe was good.
The Germans, the duck dinner, all good. I think I liked Mrs. Richards not wanting to wear out her hearing aid, the best. Basil's comment about Krakatoa not erupting was hilarious. Fawlty Towers is my favourite comedy series.
John Cleese, my favourite comedian.Barbara Wednesday 26 August, 2009 - 12:19 PM
Ross, I know you'll look through to this read about your hero (and mine). You know, whenever I have had had a sh*t day I pull out one of the 12 episodes and I feel better.
The must be a bit of you and I in this bloke. Cheers JohnJohn Ellis Friday 8 May, 2009 - 11:18 PM
And who could ever get the radio marketing ads he did in Australia earlier this year? Funny stuff!Tim Ripley Thursday 13 November, 2008 - 12:34 AM
He has such a distinctive voice that carries a lot of character. It's hard to explain, but those who are fans of John Cleese would know what I am talking about. Thanks, AnneAnne Wednesday 12 November, 2008 - 10:20 AM
My favorite John Cleese moment? I couldn't possibly pick just one! Possibly when he gave his own eulogy at the Montreal Comedy festival Just For Laughs. Or any scene with him in it from A Fish Called Wanda. Or as the centurion giving Brian a Latin lesson at knife-point in Life of Brian.mrsthing Wednesday 12 November, 2008 - 10:12 AM
A super gifted person.
The world is a much better place for Faulty TowersKen Bolitho Wednesday 12 November, 2008 - 3:24 AM