- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- 'Assistants can't do a nurse's job'
- Harrison Craig sings L-O-V-E live
- Ela's Woodland House review
- Ela’s Victoria for visitors
- New release movie reviews - April 10
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
- choppy on Man comes forward over dooring the guy sells toys and sporting equipment for leading brands...including bicycles! Acted like a pig. Perhaps he should ride ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Its rule 140 about unsafe overtaking , just before the 141 that cyclists like to quote. Maybe read all the rules, not just ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Shouldn't the cyclist be charged with unsafe overtaking? If it had been a motorcyclist that would be the charge (and ... more
- paul on Man comes forward over dooring No suprise that all the do gooder cyclists start calling normal everyday people with opinions red necks, yes the men were ... more
- Mandy on Man comes forward over dooring Why is it an offence when the cyclist passed on the inside of a stopped vehicle? So many times cyclists pass up the left ... more
- Cam on Man comes forward over dooring I'm sorry but the cyclist should have had the foresight to know that if a taxi stops then a door is more than likely to ... more
Latest 3AW News bulletin
For the latest breaking news 3AW's dedicated newsroom will ensure you are kept informed of everything you need to know.
Visit this page (or add to your favourites) to stream our latest bulletin on-demand.
Email pics to Online@3aw.com.au
Please note, for the latest information please listen live to 3AW Radio here.
CFA and DSE advice and alerts updated constantly
The latest weather maps, information and warnings
Watch the current weather for Melbourne on demand.
You can call the VicRoads Traffic Management Centre on 13 11 70 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the latest updates.
For more information about the current emergency situation call the SES Flood Information Line on 1300 842 737.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: Online@3aw.com.au
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "3AW Drive with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: New for your iPhone (download it here)
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Your home for breaking AFL news, views and anaylsis from Brian Taylor, Dennis Cometti, Tim Lane, Matthew Richardson, Robert Walls, Leigh Matthews, Graeme Bond, Tony Leonard, Shane Healy, Tony Shaw, David King, Bruce Eva, Caroline Wilson, Mike Sheahan, Brad Johnson, Rohan Connolly, Rohan Smith, Shane McInnes and Seb Costello.
saw a girl run straight into a swan at albert park this morning, tried to flash my lights at her to get her to slow down but she was textingjamie welsh Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 8:09 AM
Will they be handing out rocks for the Olympic parade?peter robinson Friday 10 August, 2012 - 6:11 PM
excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a great readers' base already!Send unlimited sms and email for free Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 7:32 AM