- Survey three: 3AW 693 - Melbourne's number one
- Too late to be watching Patton, Gillard is finished
- Life and death: Why weren't paramedics disturbed during their meal break?
- The contemporary veterans we won't forget
- Touchdown in Tarin Kowt
- Today was medical training
- No tears but plenty of worry for families saying goodbye
- Exit Afghanistan: It’s all about the war
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jim Roberts on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE. Sat. 25/5 9AM start and a 4pm finish. 15 Prue Court Fawkner. Owners are selling everything. Furniture, Clothes, ... more
- Linda on 3AW Online Community MASSIVE GARAGE SALE6A HENTY STREET, RESERVOIR (OPPOSITE MOORE CRESCENT) SATURDAY, 18TH MAY, 2013 8.30AM TO 3.00PM AND AGAIN ... more
- Susan on Soccer should acknowledge 'boneheaded' ... In the last few weeks at Aussie Ball games - Police assaulted, capsicum sprayed used, the one African player you haveis ... more
- Just a number on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... 'Get real' and 'Barr'y, the problem is not so much that the crew were having a meal break, but that they had been worked ... more
- IAN on Too late to be watching Patton, Gillard ... This Gillard is a disgrace to Australia. I always voted LABOR ,and never will ever again,she should resign now and never to ... more
- Caught in the crossfire on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... We must remember too that the meal windows and mandatory 10hour breakes between shifts were introduced over a couple of ... more
- Gazza on Too late to be watching Patton, Gillard ... Lets hope Richo is right.low wages,no penalty rates,more immigrant workers working for $3 per hour.carnt wait.......... more
- cath on Too late to be watching Patton, Gillard ... I can't take one day more of this incompetent government what a lousy bunch, We can't wait for the ELECTION to put this ... more
- Caught in the crossfire on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... And another thing, if the computer aided despatch system we use (AMPDS) was actually up to the task this case would have ... more
- Caught in the crossfire on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... This isn't just about us sitting around "feeding our faces" and not responding to cases. This is about fatigue management ... more
- Kirk on Exit Afghanistan: It’s all about the war If the troops decide to stay put and put in more poppy 'seeds' that's their prerogative but when we have to pay for it then ... more
- Jamie on Soccer should acknowledge 'boneheaded' ... Succer sucks anyway. more
- Janet on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... No worries mate, at the first sign of something clicking and cracking in their body the first thing people will wish will be ... more
- walter on Too late to be watching Patton, Gillard ... I hope Richo is right. It's about time this hybrid government got the bullet.After their inept governing of our once decent ... more
- Dissatisfied Ambo on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... Hello Get Real. It is important that you realise that the meal break provisions which we currently have weren't "imposed" ... more
- Archibald on Soccer should acknowledge 'boneheaded' ... Boneheaded is definitely an understatement. After decades of sports and people's immigration we have no idea any more what ... more
- Dany on Jeff Kennett is in 'the first stage of ... Kennett wants what? He looks so much grey, unshaped and ugly just like his greatest achievement his beloved Fed ... more
- Barry on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... I am eager to see the precious and pretentious bunch needing paramedics for themselves and their families. Too easy exacting ... more
- Red on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... As a MICA paramedic I leave the radio on during all of my meal breaks simply because AV's call taking and dispatching is ... more
- Ross on Life and death: Why weren't paramedics ... 'Who's really to blame", the call takers follow a set checklist of questions. They are not medically trained and not ... more
Latest 3AW News bulletin
For the latest breaking news 3AW's dedicated newsroom will ensure you are kept informed of everything you need to know.
Visit this page (or add to your favourites) to stream our latest bulletin on-demand.
Email pics to Online@3aw.com.au
Please note, for the latest information please listen live to 3AW Radio here.
CFA and DSE advice and alerts updated constantly
The latest weather maps, information and warnings
Watch the current weather for Melbourne on demand.
You can call the VicRoads Traffic Management Centre on 13 11 70 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the latest updates.
For more information about the current emergency situation call the SES Flood Information Line on 1300 842 737.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693 and scroll down to see which 3AW Presenters, Reporters and Producers are Tweeting as you read this.
OTHER WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: Online@3aw.com.au
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "3AW Drive with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: New for your iPhone (download it here)
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Your home for breaking AFL news, views and anaylsis from Brian Taylor, Dennis Cometti, Tim Lane, Matthew Richardson, Robert Walls, Leigh Matthews, Graeme Bond, Tony Leonard, Shane Healy, Tony Shaw, David King, Bruce Eva, Caroline Wilson, Mike Sheahan, Brad Johnson, Rohan Connolly, Rohan Smith, Shane McInnes and Seb Costello.
saw a girl run straight into a swan at albert park this morning, tried to flash my lights at her to get her to slow down but she was textingjamie welsh Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 8:09 AM
Will they be handing out rocks for the Olympic parade?peter robinson Friday 10 August, 2012 - 6:11 PM
excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a great readers' base already!Send unlimited sms and email for free Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 7:32 AM