- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- 'Assistants can't do a nurse's job'
- Ela's Woodland House review
- Ela’s Victoria for visitors
- New release movie reviews - April 10
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
- choppy on Man comes forward over dooring the guy sells toys and sporting equipment for leading brands...including bicycles! Acted like a pig. Perhaps he should ride ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Its rule 140 about unsafe overtaking , just before the 141 that cyclists like to quote. Maybe read all the rules, not just ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Shouldn't the cyclist be charged with unsafe overtaking? If it had been a motorcyclist that would be the charge (and ... more
- paul on Man comes forward over dooring No suprise that all the do gooder cyclists start calling normal everyday people with opinions red necks, yes the men were ... more
- Mandy on Man comes forward over dooring Why is it an offence when the cyclist passed on the inside of a stopped vehicle? So many times cyclists pass up the left ... more
- Cam on Man comes forward over dooring I'm sorry but the cyclist should have had the foresight to know that if a taxi stops then a door is more than likely to ... more
Mike Brady Saturday Nights
Mike Brady joined the 3AW team in 2002 presenting a light and bright entertainment program during the Spring/ Summer months on Saturday nights from 6pm until Midnight whilst the 3AW Football team takes a spell.
A show that dishes out lots of Quizzes supurb music plus a great line of guests including:
Magical Musical Mystery Tour with Alan Howe
Fergie's Gabfest with Caroline Ferguson
Entertainment with Chris Ryan
At 9.15 our Australasian Rock/Pop Segment
Billy Pinnell's " Blast from the past" and we even crank up the 3AW Jukebox with your requests (spinning the platters that matter) from 9.30
Mike has been in the business for along time with not just for "Up there Cazaly" but a string of great commercial jingles and music styles that have varied over the decades from rock in the 60s to some of the fine country tunes he has written of late.
At last, smonoee comes up with the "right" answer!Bubba Wednesday 19 June, 2013 - 12:30 PM
Gillard has a political life expectancy of 10 days or less. Australia and Australians will celebrate their emancipation from that abomination, that would be dictator and that traitor. Australia and Australians will celebrate their emancipation like never before. I will use the sentiment of Bob, I am not a union thug, Hawke. Any employer of Australians who sacks those Australians for celebrating that great day is a BUM. We have had a long road of abuse and tyranny and we must celebrate our emancipation. We will celebrate. A great nation will soon be unshackled. It is time for our great nation to stop following an evil monster and lead the world out of tyranny. We have the ability. We have the people. We have the opportunity. We have the support. It is now Australias day in the sun. VIVA AUSTRALIA.The Australian Cup Runneth Over Monday 10 June, 2013 - 9:11 PM
Thanks Mike and guests for keeping me company on Saturday nights.
Love from Faye from Frankston
I knew you before the band MPD Limited was formed around the time of Malvern Town Hall.Faye Pinnick Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:51 PM
Mike/Billy... Can we PLEASE have something on one of the nights soon about the passing of Eddie Bertrand of Eddie and the Showmen? He died on Sunday just past.. and he was instrumental(!) in developing Surf Music in the early '60s. More info: http://surfguitar101.com/forums/topic/19778/?page=5 Thanks so much. -JohnJohn Gibney Tuesday 30 October, 2012 - 11:32 PM
My name is Henry. I will be in Melbourne on the 15th April to go to the red carpet at the Logies. I would love to meet with you and possibly John Michael Howson for a quick photo if possible as I am compiling a scrapbook of radio announcers for myself. Could you please let me know if this is possible on Saturday before your shift on air. Thank you so much:)
Henry EvansHenry Evans Monday 2 April, 2012 - 12:42 PM
Melissa & I thank you for such a great program.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Sunday 18 March, 2012 - 8:54 AM