- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Interview with Stephen Lance
- Jim's Movie Cheat Sheet
- Ela visits the "Lui Bar"
- Mother's plea for more family time
- Melbourne's Own photo competition
- Labor's pledge to get families fishing
- What do you love most about Melbourne?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doug on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Unhappy can"t hear Grubby and Dee Dee in the car or in the shed. Digital doesn't work in the Mc Crae area. I'm over cricket, ... more
- James on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Stop winging people. At least we have a choice. You don't have to buy a digital radio if you have access to the internet ... more
- Chris mack on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Description is ambiguous does cricket take over regular programs only on Sunday or throughout the week when cricket is on. more
- Jenn on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk How do those of us living outside the Digital range (in the country)and have poor internet connection get normal ... more
- Jayme Doran on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Live audio streaming of Cricket Coverage via the newly relaunched cricket.com.au website is for Australian Cricket Family ... more
- alan smith on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk it's all a rort to make us buy a radio that doesn't work all the time. more
- Gloss on Derby Day: How much did you spend on ... OMG, that south wind was very chilling those ladies who wore summer frocks must have been freezing. They must have been very ... more
- Peter on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Will football be covered on digital or analogue? more
- Jason & Lissy on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk GREat Idea because not everyone likes Cricket. more
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
Millions in unclaimed funds could be yours
Millions of dollars in unclaimed funds are sitting in the State Revenue Office, and some of it could be yours.
Spokesperson for the State Revenue Office Darren Joyce told Justin Smith that amongst the funds were unclaimed lottery and betting winnings from Tattersalls, Intralot and TAB.
”We had one fellow walk into our office with a Tattlotto ticket in his hand,” Mr Joyce said.
”We ran it through the system and he…left with about $600,000.”
Mr Joyce said often the funds come to the SRO as its owners can’t be found, and recommended trying different variations of your name while searching the database.
"There's a number of different permutations you need to look at when you're searching to see if you've got some funds owing to you."
Mr Joyce said in the last twelve months of the $70 million that came through the SRO's door, only $22 million was claimed.
LISTEN: Spokesperson for the State Revenue Office Darren Joyce speaks with Justin Smith:
Would love to know if i have any money lying around. Also have heaps of old tattslotto tickets here. Where can i take them to, to have them checked. ThankyouLORETTA FULLER Sunday 28 April, 2013 - 11:09 AM
dont think i will check, my luck ill be owing something to someone!!!sue Saturday 15 September, 2012 - 10:58 PM
Fell like Santa.I found $250 for my daughter and $37 00 for my neighbour,Alas none for me though.Wendy Friday 14 September, 2012 - 3:46 PM
i would like to know if i have any money lying aroundrajan khanna Friday 14 September, 2012 - 12:24 PM
thank you for this opportunity to see if there are any unclaimed funds in my nameJosephine Moschetti Friday 14 September, 2012 - 10:39 AM
Thankyou. I looked up a family member and am claiming $774.Bev Friday 14 September, 2012 - 6:50 AM