- Video interview: Mr Pip director Andrew Adamson
- Jim's cheat sheet - November 9
- This fish is worth $10,000
- Photos: Oaks Day 2013
- Card Pop: How much was your outfit?
- Photo gallery: The beautiful people - from the birdcage
- Gallery: Melbourne Cup day 2013
- 2013 Melbourne Cup Preview
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jack on Photos: Oaks Day 2013 red white and black print, stunning. What brand is it more
- Clare Harrison on Photos: Oaks Day 2013 I think it great and they all look that are having a wonderful time more
- Lyn Martin on The Castlereagh Line Has Castlereagh Line finished? I thought last time Keith had it on it finished differently. more
- Joy Matthews on The Castlereagh Line Can you tell me if the Castlereagh Line is finished. I heard the last episode repeated twice and then nothing last ... more
- Craig on In search of Labor's new hero It's not the end of the world for Labor. Abbott is the Libs 3rd leader & only won his leadership by 1 vote. And the Libs ... more
- IAN on In search of Labor's new hero Who want to lead the LABOR Party. more
- PJ on In search of Labor's new hero You forgot Gillard, whose having secret meetings in Canberra with her old guard. more
- Lisa on In search of Labor's new hero They will be in opposition a long time if they don't get rid of factions, fighting, deals, unions and anyone who has been ... more
- jgl Melb on In search of Labor's new hero Shouldn't it read "She has NO trouble standing up to both sides?" As for fakery personified Rudd the first words uttered on ... more
- andrew portway on In search of Labor's new hero New labor leader?, we have had the female leader, how good was that?! we've now got Cartman(south park) revisited they now ... more
- mylene on In search of Labor's new hero I'll leave it up to the Indonesians and the Chinese to get rid of Mr Rabbit. Labor can take a nice long holiday and sit back ... more
- IAN on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon The big "OOOOOO" a small person to me.? will pay with his job. more
- Ivan@kinnane on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon Get a life! more
- Libnet on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon I think Essendon need to stand firm....I believe in doing this the AFL and ASADA will take a look at their whole structure, ... more
- Christine on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon Yeah it's most inconvenient Essendon daring to challenge the allegations. Let's roll to keep the media and AFL happy. I'd ... more
- pam on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon LaurenVery proud of you--as Essendon supporter for 64 years I fear the possible demise (Yes demise), players don't wish to ... more
- Peter on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon Part 3On Sunday I am going to go to the GWS v Richmond game and farewell a great of Essendon and Richmond for that matter in ... more
- Peter on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon Part 2I have endured as you have said, having to defend Essendon to friends, family and co-workers. When I get text messages ... more
- Peter on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon Part 1Thank you for your article Lauren, I think you have expressed exactly how many of us Essendon supporters feel. I am a ... more
- Jacoby on A Bomber fan's plea to Essendon YES! more
Neil Mitchell on the Yarra
Neil Mitchell utilised some new technology at 3AW to complete his entire 8:30am to 12pm broadcast on Friday cruising down the Yarra on a boat.
The 3AW host stopped off and picked up some of his regulars on what was an historic day for the program.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
I have done the trip up the river some years ago in a 24 foot launch, all the way from Carrum. What a wonderful day it was. I wish I could do that everyday.Michael Friday 3 December, 2010 - 4:42 PM
what a great program you had today, one of your best well done ! Pitty the Blimp isn't around anymore i reckon that would have been perfect for you to do your program from !
Cheers Ron.Ron Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:34 PM
Hi Neil, two things make me proud of my city, that is our wonderful Childrens Hospital caring and looking after our little ones and what a great job they do, and then there is (YOU) 3AW, how exciting it has been today with your journey along the Yarra seeing all the wonder around the water, a beauty in itself.I was a little sadden today because my daughter who attends Melbourne Girls Colledge is on work experience and has missed out on seeing your exciting yacht pass her school on the yarra today maybe next time, keep up the great work that you do Neil, l listen each day while on my job as a cleaner, meryy christmas to you and staff regards EnzaEnza Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 4:00 PM
Neil, please get your captin to turn on his AIS transponder.
Our exocette is having trouble locating you.Greg of Seddon Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:09 AM
eww the piture is kida creepyana Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 9:49 AM
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you today on the river. I will be piloting the Yarra Riverkeeper patrol boat (actually a little tinny) as part of our work to raise awareness about the Yarra - its plights and delights - and encouraging everyone both to enjoy the river and to take better care of it.
Yarra Riverkeeper Ian Penrose
pph 0409 510 766Ian Penrose Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 8:10 AM