- Parks Victoria authorises deer cull
- Woman struck down by bus
- Golden night for Aussies at the Oscars
- Jim's movie poster parodies
- 'Leave it to the professionals'
- New release movie reviews - February 27
- Day 14: My final day in Sochi
- Day 13: Sochi souvenirs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Let's hope this is well supervised or someone will be shot. more
- Gloss on Woman struck down by bus Is there a pedestrian crossing there? I am continually amazed at people who cross busy roads without looking and Sydney Road ... more
- Luke on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Wait for all the bleeding hearts declaring that we shouldn't be culling off "native" animals. And why we shouldn't just buy ... more
- Mandi on Jim's movie poster parodies I admire John Jarrett for his acting he played a notorious role in wolf Creek I'm yet to see the Wolf Creek 2 .Savages ... more
- Lukew on Telstra axes 800 jobs As long as we have this incessant drive for growth there will be constant pressure on jobs. Since growth drives the CEO's ... more
- Liz on Telstra axes 800 jobs This is becoming absolutely ridiculous. What are we suppose to do to put out food on the table.I'm a mum and my husband was ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Telstra axes 800 jobs @Craig. This is the outcome of years and years of damned rorting by Unions in Australia. Look at the ridiculous pay rates ... more
- Craig on Telstra axes 800 jobs Abbott says we are open for Business ...but all Businesses are leaving and going offshore...we are becoming a country of ... more
- Esther on Daily blog from Sochi Maybe a little late, but check her out on youtube - she's good! more
- biggles on 100,000 trout dying in poor water cruelity more
- Darryl Luttrell on 100,000 trout dying in poor water This will be a blight on governments and corporates if this internationally known Trout water and environmental wonder is ... more
- Nick on Officers heavy-handed with frail man Why is it we see these types of videos every week of a ticket officer being way over the top? These guys get given a tiny ... more
- Mark on Daily blog from Sochi Hang on, is that the journo ice skating in that video??! That's impressive! more
- Ivan@kinnane on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight Flashback to Feb 2013: Neil Mitchell interviews Helen Kapalos about her then dumping by Network Ten. Helen describes it as ... more
- Greg on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight About time,and Channel 9 should axe that other Ambulance Chaser A Current Affair. more
- IVFDad on Couples rush to 'quick fix' IVF Other than medical reasons, the lack of laws for IVF children and families is the biggest threat to the well-being of IVF ... more
- Ian N on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... Can we make it a condition of bail/parole if they blame alcohol that they must be zero BAC for ten years after being ... more
- bc on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... robert clark what a joke he is people are getting king hit by thugs and clark gives them 4 years if thats the case somebody ... more
- andy on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... so all night transport on weekends is part of the solution to these cowardsme thinks BULLTISH" will i or won't leave someone ... more
- Tony on 'Farewell and goodluck, Justin' Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?! more
Neil Mitchell on the Yarra
Neil Mitchell utilised some new technology at 3AW to complete his entire 8:30am to 12pm broadcast on Friday cruising down the Yarra on a boat.
The 3AW host stopped off and picked up some of his regulars on what was an historic day for the program.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
I have done the trip up the river some years ago in a 24 foot launch, all the way from Carrum. What a wonderful day it was. I wish I could do that everyday.Michael Friday 3 December, 2010 - 4:42 PM
what a great program you had today, one of your best well done ! Pitty the Blimp isn't around anymore i reckon that would have been perfect for you to do your program from !
Cheers Ron.Ron Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:34 PM
Hi Neil, two things make me proud of my city, that is our wonderful Childrens Hospital caring and looking after our little ones and what a great job they do, and then there is (YOU) 3AW, how exciting it has been today with your journey along the Yarra seeing all the wonder around the water, a beauty in itself.I was a little sadden today because my daughter who attends Melbourne Girls Colledge is on work experience and has missed out on seeing your exciting yacht pass her school on the yarra today maybe next time, keep up the great work that you do Neil, l listen each day while on my job as a cleaner, meryy christmas to you and staff regards EnzaEnza Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 4:00 PM
Neil, please get your captin to turn on his AIS transponder.
Our exocette is having trouble locating you.Greg of Seddon Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:09 AM
eww the piture is kida creepyana Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 9:49 AM
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you today on the river. I will be piloting the Yarra Riverkeeper patrol boat (actually a little tinny) as part of our work to raise awareness about the Yarra - its plights and delights - and encouraging everyone both to enjoy the river and to take better care of it.
Yarra Riverkeeper Ian Penrose
pph 0409 510 766Ian Penrose Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 8:10 AM