- 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 25
- Critical Incident Response Team
- Miranda Otto: Reaching for the part
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, July 22
- Not your average long-haul trip
- Top 10 classroom classics
- Schepisi talks 'Words and Pictures'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
- Matt on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget We have had our 6th child 4 days ago and have budgeted well for however we did not expect Abbott to lie so badly. As a ... more
- Os on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Hi,I just want someone to answer me what is going to happen to those people live overseas and get disability pension. I ... more
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
Neil Mitchell on the Yarra
Neil Mitchell utilised some new technology at 3AW to complete his entire 8:30am to 12pm broadcast on Friday cruising down the Yarra on a boat.
The 3AW host stopped off and picked up some of his regulars on what was an historic day for the program.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
I have done the trip up the river some years ago in a 24 foot launch, all the way from Carrum. What a wonderful day it was. I wish I could do that everyday.Michael Friday 3 December, 2010 - 4:42 PM
what a great program you had today, one of your best well done ! Pitty the Blimp isn't around anymore i reckon that would have been perfect for you to do your program from !
Cheers Ron.Ron Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:34 PM
Hi Neil, two things make me proud of my city, that is our wonderful Childrens Hospital caring and looking after our little ones and what a great job they do, and then there is (YOU) 3AW, how exciting it has been today with your journey along the Yarra seeing all the wonder around the water, a beauty in itself.I was a little sadden today because my daughter who attends Melbourne Girls Colledge is on work experience and has missed out on seeing your exciting yacht pass her school on the yarra today maybe next time, keep up the great work that you do Neil, l listen each day while on my job as a cleaner, meryy christmas to you and staff regards EnzaEnza Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 4:00 PM
Neil, please get your captin to turn on his AIS transponder.
Our exocette is having trouble locating you.Greg of Seddon Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:09 AM
eww the piture is kida creepyana Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 9:49 AM
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you today on the river. I will be piloting the Yarra Riverkeeper patrol boat (actually a little tinny) as part of our work to raise awareness about the Yarra - its plights and delights - and encouraging everyone both to enjoy the river and to take better care of it.
Yarra Riverkeeper Ian Penrose
pph 0409 510 766Ian Penrose Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 8:10 AM