- Betting agency 'welching on its bets'
- Interview with director Ruben Ostlund
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Oct 24
- New release movie reviews, Oct 24
- Why good Aussie films fail
- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Teen jihadi threatens Abbott
- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
Neil Mitchell on the Yarra
Neil Mitchell utilised some new technology at 3AW to complete his entire 8:30am to 12pm broadcast on Friday cruising down the Yarra on a boat.
The 3AW host stopped off and picked up some of his regulars on what was an historic day for the program.
Neil is one of Australia’s most experienced journalists with success in newspapers, radio and television. He was one of the youngest editors of a daily metropolitan newspaper, The Herald. Enter Neil's highlights page for videos. replays and news.
I have done the trip up the river some years ago in a 24 foot launch, all the way from Carrum. What a wonderful day it was. I wish I could do that everyday.Michael Friday 3 December, 2010 - 4:42 PM
what a great program you had today, one of your best well done ! Pitty the Blimp isn't around anymore i reckon that would have been perfect for you to do your program from !
Cheers Ron.Ron Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:34 PM
Hi Neil, two things make me proud of my city, that is our wonderful Childrens Hospital caring and looking after our little ones and what a great job they do, and then there is (YOU) 3AW, how exciting it has been today with your journey along the Yarra seeing all the wonder around the water, a beauty in itself.I was a little sadden today because my daughter who attends Melbourne Girls Colledge is on work experience and has missed out on seeing your exciting yacht pass her school on the yarra today maybe next time, keep up the great work that you do Neil, l listen each day while on my job as a cleaner, meryy christmas to you and staff regards EnzaEnza Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 4:00 PM
Neil, please get your captin to turn on his AIS transponder.
Our exocette is having trouble locating you.Greg of Seddon Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 10:09 AM
eww the piture is kida creepyana Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 9:49 AM
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you today on the river. I will be piloting the Yarra Riverkeeper patrol boat (actually a little tinny) as part of our work to raise awareness about the Yarra - its plights and delights - and encouraging everyone both to enjoy the river and to take better care of it.
Yarra Riverkeeper Ian Penrose
pph 0409 510 766Ian Penrose Thursday 2 December, 2010 - 8:10 AM