- Parks Victoria authorises deer cull
- Woman struck down by bus
- Golden night for Aussies at the Oscars
- Jim's movie poster parodies
- 'Leave it to the professionals'
- New release movie reviews - February 27
- Day 14: My final day in Sochi
- Day 13: Sochi souvenirs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Let's hope this is well supervised or someone will be shot. more
- Gloss on Woman struck down by bus Is there a pedestrian crossing there? I am continually amazed at people who cross busy roads without looking and Sydney Road ... more
- Luke on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Wait for all the bleeding hearts declaring that we shouldn't be culling off "native" animals. And why we shouldn't just buy ... more
- Mandi on Jim's movie poster parodies I admire John Jarrett for his acting he played a notorious role in wolf Creek I'm yet to see the Wolf Creek 2 .Savages ... more
- Lukew on Telstra axes 800 jobs As long as we have this incessant drive for growth there will be constant pressure on jobs. Since growth drives the CEO's ... more
- Liz on Telstra axes 800 jobs This is becoming absolutely ridiculous. What are we suppose to do to put out food on the table.I'm a mum and my husband was ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Telstra axes 800 jobs @Craig. This is the outcome of years and years of damned rorting by Unions in Australia. Look at the ridiculous pay rates ... more
- Craig on Telstra axes 800 jobs Abbott says we are open for Business ...but all Businesses are leaving and going offshore...we are becoming a country of ... more
- Esther on Daily blog from Sochi Maybe a little late, but check her out on youtube - she's good! more
- biggles on 100,000 trout dying in poor water cruelity more
- Darryl Luttrell on 100,000 trout dying in poor water This will be a blight on governments and corporates if this internationally known Trout water and environmental wonder is ... more
- Nick on Officers heavy-handed with frail man Why is it we see these types of videos every week of a ticket officer being way over the top? These guys get given a tiny ... more
- Mark on Daily blog from Sochi Hang on, is that the journo ice skating in that video??! That's impressive! more
- Ivan@kinnane on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight Flashback to Feb 2013: Neil Mitchell interviews Helen Kapalos about her then dumping by Network Ten. Helen describes it as ... more
- Greg on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight About time,and Channel 9 should axe that other Ambulance Chaser A Current Affair. more
- IVFDad on Couples rush to 'quick fix' IVF Other than medical reasons, the lack of laws for IVF children and families is the biggest threat to the well-being of IVF ... more
- Ian N on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... Can we make it a condition of bail/parole if they blame alcohol that they must be zero BAC for ten years after being ... more
- bc on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... robert clark what a joke he is people are getting king hit by thugs and clark gives them 4 years if thats the case somebody ... more
- andy on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... so all night transport on weekends is part of the solution to these cowardsme thinks BULLTISH" will i or won't leave someone ... more
- Tony on 'Farewell and goodluck, Justin' Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?! more
Prince Charles 'horrified' by quake
A message from The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall to The Prime Minister of New Zealand and The Governor-General of New Zealand:
"My wife and I were horrified when we heard the news early this morning of a second major earthquake to hit an already damaged Christchurch.
The scale of the destruction all but defies belief when we can appreciate only too well how difficult it must have been struggling to come to terms with last year’s horror.
At such a terrible time I realize (sic) that these words count for very little, but I did so want you to know immediately just how much we feel for all the families and friends of those who have so tragically lost their lives or are still missing.
Our deepest sympathy and constant thoughts are with you and all New Zealanders at such an agonizing (sic) time for the whole country."
Information Hotline: 1300 555 135
Steve are you calling whats in the Top left hand corner of the Australian Flag a Horse Headcol Thursday 24 February, 2011 - 11:36 AM
Horrified is a pretty big word from a bloke that has to stare at Camilla Parkherballs (aka Dutchess of Cornholl) for most of the day.Scotty Wednesday 23 February, 2011 - 5:45 PM
Jug Head and Horse Head...Steve Wednesday 23 February, 2011 - 2:28 PM