- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Interview with Stephen Lance
- Jim's Movie Cheat Sheet
- Ela visits the "Lui Bar"
- Mother's plea for more family time
- Melbourne's Own photo competition
- Labor's pledge to get families fishing
- What do you love most about Melbourne?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Doug on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Unhappy can"t hear Grubby and Dee Dee in the car or in the shed. Digital doesn't work in the Mc Crae area. I'm over cricket, ... more
- James on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Stop winging people. At least we have a choice. You don't have to buy a digital radio if you have access to the internet ... more
- Chris mack on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Description is ambiguous does cricket take over regular programs only on Sunday or throughout the week when cricket is on. more
- Jenn on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk How do those of us living outside the Digital range (in the country)and have poor internet connection get normal ... more
- Jayme Doran on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Live audio streaming of Cricket Coverage via the newly relaunched cricket.com.au website is for Australian Cricket Family ... more
- alan smith on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk it's all a rort to make us buy a radio that doesn't work all the time. more
- Gloss on Derby Day: How much did you spend on ... OMG, that south wind was very chilling those ladies who wore summer frocks must have been freezing. They must have been very ... more
- Peter on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk Will football be covered on digital or analogue? more
- Jason & Lissy on 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk GREat Idea because not everyone likes Cricket. more
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
Smart meter rollout continues
3AW NEWS: The installation of smart meters will continue in Victoria in the coming months despite the new Baillieu Government ordering a full review of the scheme.
Out of the 2.5 million meters to be installed only about 460,000 are in place.
Energy Minister Michael O'Brien says he's considering suspending the rollout but says he can't order an immediate halt because he's waiting on advice about the legal and financial ramifications.
My mothers smart meter made her very sick !!!! she moved out of her house and now her health has improved. its not right and something should be done to protect people from smart meters !! The question is when?????? please help .L Perez Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 8:06 PM
I've received notification that a smart meter is being installed this week at my property. I don't want it. Can we still refuse it or will they just install it anyway?Sara Monday 19 March, 2012 - 12:31 PM
I just listened to the Energy Minister Michael O'Brien say that we all pay for the SM whether we have it installed or not! If the People don't have choice with Smeters, what hope will we have when new born babies are micro-chipped?lola Tuesday 25 October, 2011 - 8:42 PM
Did anyone read the Herald Sun the other day Smart Meters are not compatible with the NBN which means new smart meters will again have to be replacedJulie Monday 10 October, 2011 - 10:53 PM
I have deferred installation of the smart meter but what I believe that the government will say that they cannot stop it like they do with everything else that previous government has introduced. It is just too much for them. I will still refuse. The power companies will have the power to shut down the grid during heatwaves like they do in S.A. who already have these meters. They say the meter readings will be more accurate, what alot of rubbish and trying to prove them wrong will cost you $200 to get them to recheck.
What a crock it is for their convenience not ours. To control everything we do this not a democracy sounds
like communism to me. We should all stand up for our rights.Julie Monday 10 October, 2011 - 10:50 PM
I do not want the smart meterduncan macintyre Wednesday 21 September, 2011 - 6:06 AM