- Buy, Swap & Sell: April 20
- Buy, Swap & Sell: April 19
- UFO sighting in Fawkner?
- Jim's movie cheat sheet - April 20
- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mick Wood on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Well, if you can't get in by boat..... more
- Nicholas on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sick more
- Lynsey on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now ... more
- the serial pest on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine. more
- tracy on UFO sighting in Fawkner? bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ... more
- Graeme on UFO sighting in Fawkner? Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO group more
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
Smart meter rollout continues
3AW NEWS: The installation of smart meters will continue in Victoria in the coming months despite the new Baillieu Government ordering a full review of the scheme.
Out of the 2.5 million meters to be installed only about 460,000 are in place.
Energy Minister Michael O'Brien says he's considering suspending the rollout but says he can't order an immediate halt because he's waiting on advice about the legal and financial ramifications.
My mothers smart meter made her very sick !!!! she moved out of her house and now her health has improved. its not right and something should be done to protect people from smart meters !! The question is when?????? please help .L Perez Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 8:06 PM
I've received notification that a smart meter is being installed this week at my property. I don't want it. Can we still refuse it or will they just install it anyway?Sara Monday 19 March, 2012 - 12:31 PM
I just listened to the Energy Minister Michael O'Brien say that we all pay for the SM whether we have it installed or not! If the People don't have choice with Smeters, what hope will we have when new born babies are micro-chipped?lola Tuesday 25 October, 2011 - 8:42 PM
Did anyone read the Herald Sun the other day Smart Meters are not compatible with the NBN which means new smart meters will again have to be replacedJulie Monday 10 October, 2011 - 10:53 PM
I have deferred installation of the smart meter but what I believe that the government will say that they cannot stop it like they do with everything else that previous government has introduced. It is just too much for them. I will still refuse. The power companies will have the power to shut down the grid during heatwaves like they do in S.A. who already have these meters. They say the meter readings will be more accurate, what alot of rubbish and trying to prove them wrong will cost you $200 to get them to recheck.
What a crock it is for their convenience not ours. To control everything we do this not a democracy sounds
like communism to me. We should all stand up for our rights.Julie Monday 10 October, 2011 - 10:50 PM
I do not want the smart meterduncan macintyre Wednesday 21 September, 2011 - 6:06 AM