- Interview with director Ruben Ostlund
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Oct 24
- New release movie reviews, Oct 24
- Why good Aussie films fail
- 3AW's summer of cricket AND talk
- Teen jihadi threatens Abbott
- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peggy on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott It amazes me that parents are always surprised when their son goes to join ISIS or ISIL. Surely they know what opinion their ... more
- Mandi on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Ha thats a laugh a minute hes just blown his cover. more
- Milton on Teen jihadi threatens Abbott Cancel his Passport. more
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
Streaming 3AW with Mac and iPhone
For people who use Apple Mac computers, here is how to listen and watch 3AW via our website.
All you need is Windows Media Player for Mac and Flip4Mac (for streaming through iTunes) which can play mms streams on Mac platform. We have supported Mac OS since the past two years through our Online Streaming service.
Below are the links for downloading the required softwares. We have a huge number of online listeners who are on Macs and they are all happy with the service. We hope you would be one of them once you download the software.
1. Download and install both the softwares. (if facing any issues with installation, please contact Apple for installation support)
2. Open windows media player
3. Go to file > open url
4. Copy paste the following url - http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/3aw
5. Click OK and you will be part of our online listeners family.
You can stream 3AW via iPhone by downloading the official 3AW App.
Head to the Apple App Store and search for 3AW.
Once the app has downloaded open the app, click the play button and you'll be listening the 3AW from whereever you are in the world.
Download and install the 3AW App free from Google Play.
I'm with Marty. The reason I don't have a Granny Smith is basically because everyone else does. I use an ordinary PC to stream my media content. Whilst writing this I found a work around, go to http://tunein.com/radio/3AW-693-s7007/
Although it should be much clearer on the 3AW website as to how to do this. I understand that there probably is some legal factor as to why 3AW don't tell us about 3rd party avenues to listen to their content......but come on guys why not make it easier for all not just Granny Smith users. Or am I mistaken 3AW, is there a clear explantion on your website for people like myself that I overlooked?Warwick Wednesday 14 August, 2013 - 12:26 PM
Just wondering how I go about getting android app for 3aw. Cheers Andrea hibbinsAndrea hibbins Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Hi, I do not have a Mac laptop, and when I try to live stream your station, (the only one I listen to) my laptop tells me I do not have the required plug in, can you help, I only have a radio in the car, and would like to listen at homePamela Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 9:29 AM
When can we expect an app for Android?, Please say soon....David Field Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:33 PM
JMH - health assistants may be able to take a temperature but they do not know how this temperature reading impacts or is evidence of clinical complications. A registered nurse will have to take on a greater patient load along with the accountability of the health assistants actions. the VIC public are in the greatest of danger because of Teds ratio plan - poor outcomes WILL happen as nurswes will be stretched to the limit and unable to rescue clinical changes as we do now. Yes these assistants will be in all areas of the health system - look to the UK. Time to talk Ted!!Stephen Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Please tell me why no android app,does apple own the world.No all the the people in the world have to own anything apple.Marty Cogger Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 8:17 AM