- Parks Victoria authorises deer cull
- Woman struck down by bus
- Golden night for Aussies at the Oscars
- Jim's movie poster parodies
- 'Leave it to the professionals'
- New release movie reviews - February 27
- Day 14: My final day in Sochi
- Day 13: Sochi souvenirs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Let's hope this is well supervised or someone will be shot. more
- Gloss on Woman struck down by bus Is there a pedestrian crossing there? I am continually amazed at people who cross busy roads without looking and Sydney Road ... more
- Luke on Parks Victoria authorises deer cull Wait for all the bleeding hearts declaring that we shouldn't be culling off "native" animals. And why we shouldn't just buy ... more
- Mandi on Jim's movie poster parodies I admire John Jarrett for his acting he played a notorious role in wolf Creek I'm yet to see the Wolf Creek 2 .Savages ... more
- Lukew on Telstra axes 800 jobs As long as we have this incessant drive for growth there will be constant pressure on jobs. Since growth drives the CEO's ... more
- Liz on Telstra axes 800 jobs This is becoming absolutely ridiculous. What are we suppose to do to put out food on the table.I'm a mum and my husband was ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Telstra axes 800 jobs @Craig. This is the outcome of years and years of damned rorting by Unions in Australia. Look at the ridiculous pay rates ... more
- Craig on Telstra axes 800 jobs Abbott says we are open for Business ...but all Businesses are leaving and going offshore...we are becoming a country of ... more
- Esther on Daily blog from Sochi Maybe a little late, but check her out on youtube - she's good! more
- biggles on 100,000 trout dying in poor water cruelity more
- Darryl Luttrell on 100,000 trout dying in poor water This will be a blight on governments and corporates if this internationally known Trout water and environmental wonder is ... more
- Nick on Officers heavy-handed with frail man Why is it we see these types of videos every week of a ticket officer being way over the top? These guys get given a tiny ... more
- Mark on Daily blog from Sochi Hang on, is that the journo ice skating in that video??! That's impressive! more
- Ivan@kinnane on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight Flashback to Feb 2013: Neil Mitchell interviews Helen Kapalos about her then dumping by Network Ten. Helen describes it as ... more
- Greg on Channel Seven axes Today Tonight About time,and Channel 9 should axe that other Ambulance Chaser A Current Affair. more
- IVFDad on Couples rush to 'quick fix' IVF Other than medical reasons, the lack of laws for IVF children and families is the biggest threat to the well-being of IVF ... more
- Ian N on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... Can we make it a condition of bail/parole if they blame alcohol that they must be zero BAC for ten years after being ... more
- bc on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... robert clark what a joke he is people are getting king hit by thugs and clark gives them 4 years if thats the case somebody ... more
- andy on New law is needed to stop one-punch ... so all night transport on weekends is part of the solution to these cowardsme thinks BULLTISH" will i or won't leave someone ... more
- Tony on 'Farewell and goodluck, Justin' Do the Sydney audience realise that Justin is NOT Rob Sitch?! more
Streaming 3AW with Mac and iPhone
For people who use Apple Mac computers, here is how to listen and watch 3AW via our website.
All you need is Windows Media Player for Mac and Flip4Mac (for streaming through iTunes) which can play mms streams on Mac platform. We have supported Mac OS since the past two years through our Online Streaming service.
Below are the links for downloading the required softwares. We have a huge number of online listeners who are on Macs and they are all happy with the service. We hope you would be one of them once you download the software.
1. Download and install both the softwares. (if facing any issues with installation, please contact Apple for installation support)
2. Open windows media player
3. Go to file > open url
4. Copy paste the following url - http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/3aw
5. Click OK and you will be part of our online listeners family.
You can stream 3AW via iPhone by downloading the official 3AW App.
Head to the Apple App Store and search for 3AW.
Once the app has downloaded open the app, click the play button and you'll be listening the 3AW from whereever you are in the world.
Download and install the 3AW App free from Google Play.
I'm with Marty. The reason I don't have a Granny Smith is basically because everyone else does. I use an ordinary PC to stream my media content. Whilst writing this I found a work around, go to http://tunein.com/radio/3AW-693-s7007/
Although it should be much clearer on the 3AW website as to how to do this. I understand that there probably is some legal factor as to why 3AW don't tell us about 3rd party avenues to listen to their content......but come on guys why not make it easier for all not just Granny Smith users. Or am I mistaken 3AW, is there a clear explantion on your website for people like myself that I overlooked?Warwick Wednesday 14 August, 2013 - 12:26 PM
Just wondering how I go about getting android app for 3aw. Cheers Andrea hibbinsAndrea hibbins Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Hi, I do not have a Mac laptop, and when I try to live stream your station, (the only one I listen to) my laptop tells me I do not have the required plug in, can you help, I only have a radio in the car, and would like to listen at homePamela Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 9:29 AM
When can we expect an app for Android?, Please say soon....David Field Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:33 PM
JMH - health assistants may be able to take a temperature but they do not know how this temperature reading impacts or is evidence of clinical complications. A registered nurse will have to take on a greater patient load along with the accountability of the health assistants actions. the VIC public are in the greatest of danger because of Teds ratio plan - poor outcomes WILL happen as nurswes will be stretched to the limit and unable to rescue clinical changes as we do now. Yes these assistants will be in all areas of the health system - look to the UK. Time to talk Ted!!Stephen Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Please tell me why no android app,does apple own the world.No all the the people in the world have to own anything apple.Marty Cogger Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 8:17 AM