- New release film reviews - August 28
- VIDEO: The Inbetweeners
- 'God looked after the whole thing'
- New release movie reviews - August 14
- Melbourne secures David Bowie exhibition
- Will Russia’s sanctions matter?
- These Final Hours: Zak Hilditch
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Aug 1
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kim on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE- SATURDAY 30TH AUGUST 9.00-1.00. Huge moving house sale- we have formal dining setting & matching sideboard, ... more
- Doncaster Corps on 3AW Online Community Doncaster Salvation Army is again hosting a wonderful musical experience at the 3rd Annual Salvo Festival of Community ... more
- Phil Jamonts on 3AW Online Community GARAGE SALE - Ferntree GullySat 23rd Aug 8am - 2pm1/9 Fitzgerald St, FTGElectrical Contractor going out of buisnees. Many ... more
- sylvia on 'Once My Mother' - Sophia Turkiewicz I've just watched the movie in the cinema, it was a very well told story that brought me to tears. Haven't seen such a good ... more
- Anita Payne on 3AW Online Community â??Spring Art & Craft Exhibitionâ??Highlands Retirement Village in Craigieburn, Victoria are holding an Art & Craft ... more
- Suzie Martens on 3AW Online Community Brighton Theatre CompanyNew play...Chilling and Killing of Annabel Lee...from 21 August to 6 September. Book online: ... more
- Gael Tomamichel on 3AW Online Community Garage SaleSaturday 16th August15 Helen St Frankston9am til 3pm no early callersWe are downsizingHousehold goods, sporting ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale. 17 Bradford Avenue Greenvale, 3059.Saturday 16th of August. 9am-3pm.Clothing, kitchen appliances, outdoor ... more
- Kyra Fennell on 3AW Online Community Garage Sale.Saturday 16th of August9am-3pm.Clothing, household appliances, outdoor furniture and more. more
- Chris Padley on Critical Incident Response Team Congratulations on a different way of dealing with these situations. I as a Psych Nurse in an acute Psychiatric Unit ... more
- Aj on Eatery denies racial profiling claims On 8th Feb this year, Il Dom promoted Indigenous culture on their Facebook page. Not long after, promoted West African ... more
- Helen Tyack on Eatery denies racial profiling claims This girl is doing her best to try to destroy a business, based on assumptions, not evidence. The Facebook page is pure ... more
- Blake on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My Local chineese restaurant wouldn't take my order at 5pm. They open at 6pm but surely they were being racist to me because ... more
- Jester4212 on Eatery denies racial profiling claims Tabbi Teklemariam is obviously out on some kind of vendetta. Total overreaction to situation. Especially playing the race ... more
- Nick on Eatery denies racial profiling claims My local Chinese restaurant wouldn't take my order at midnight the other night. surely it's a case of racism. What else ... more
- mylene on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' If you point a camera at most people they couldn't even remember their name let alone explain complex political policies. ... more
- Gloria on 'Ricky Muir has no clue' Yes, watched Mikes' sessions with these Nuff Nuffs, hard to believe that there is so many gullible people out there that ... more
- Big Al on Jim's Cheat Sheet - May 23 Some films are so good that a sequel can never enhance, only detract. I hope that "Blade Runner" is left alone so we can ... more
- Factsseeker on Labor pledges domestic violence inquiry Every male policemen in Victoria knows what world statistics now show, that women are just as violent as men when it comes ... more
- mylene on WRAP: The 'good and bad' budget Doesn't effect me in the slightest and I'm the $80K+, single Labor voter that the coalition hates. Better luck next time, ... more
Streaming 3AW with Mac and iPhone
For people who use Apple Mac computers, here is how to listen and watch 3AW via our website.
All you need is Windows Media Player for Mac and Flip4Mac (for streaming through iTunes) which can play mms streams on Mac platform. We have supported Mac OS since the past two years through our Online Streaming service.
Below are the links for downloading the required softwares. We have a huge number of online listeners who are on Macs and they are all happy with the service. We hope you would be one of them once you download the software.
1. Download and install both the softwares. (if facing any issues with installation, please contact Apple for installation support)
2. Open windows media player
3. Go to file > open url
4. Copy paste the following url - http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/3aw
5. Click OK and you will be part of our online listeners family.
You can stream 3AW via iPhone by downloading the official 3AW App.
Head to the Apple App Store and search for 3AW.
Once the app has downloaded open the app, click the play button and you'll be listening the 3AW from whereever you are in the world.
Download and install the 3AW App free from Google Play.
I'm with Marty. The reason I don't have a Granny Smith is basically because everyone else does. I use an ordinary PC to stream my media content. Whilst writing this I found a work around, go to http://tunein.com/radio/3AW-693-s7007/
Although it should be much clearer on the 3AW website as to how to do this. I understand that there probably is some legal factor as to why 3AW don't tell us about 3rd party avenues to listen to their content......but come on guys why not make it easier for all not just Granny Smith users. Or am I mistaken 3AW, is there a clear explantion on your website for people like myself that I overlooked?Warwick Wednesday 14 August, 2013 - 12:26 PM
Just wondering how I go about getting android app for 3aw. Cheers Andrea hibbinsAndrea hibbins Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Hi, I do not have a Mac laptop, and when I try to live stream your station, (the only one I listen to) my laptop tells me I do not have the required plug in, can you help, I only have a radio in the car, and would like to listen at homePamela Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 9:29 AM
When can we expect an app for Android?, Please say soon....David Field Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:33 PM
JMH - health assistants may be able to take a temperature but they do not know how this temperature reading impacts or is evidence of clinical complications. A registered nurse will have to take on a greater patient load along with the accountability of the health assistants actions. the VIC public are in the greatest of danger because of Teds ratio plan - poor outcomes WILL happen as nurswes will be stretched to the limit and unable to rescue clinical changes as we do now. Yes these assistants will be in all areas of the health system - look to the UK. Time to talk Ted!!Stephen Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Please tell me why no android app,does apple own the world.No all the the people in the world have to own anything apple.Marty Cogger Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 8:17 AM