- Nigella, we don't like to think of you cowering from a thug
- Day 14: 16,500km Around Australia road test
- Day 13: 16,500km Around Australia road test
- Day 12: 16,500km Around Australia road test
- Day 11: 16,500km Around Australia road test
- Day 15: 16,500km Around Australia road test
- Day 16: 16,500km around Australia road test
- Dee Dee tells Seal to 'Choof off'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Flora on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... He humiliated and degraded her in public then tried to make light of it -Tweaking her nose - what the hell is that sick ... more
- Ange Kenos on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... Some 'no bodies' create woeful garbage just so that they can grab headlines. This person is such an example. I could almost ... more
- Philip on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... So the person who has to do something about domestic violence is the woman. Thoughtless, Dee Dee. more
- Georgia on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... People who are victims of domestic violence benefit far more from gentle support rather than this kind of ignorant ... more
- June on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... You ignorant pig. more
- mark on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... Really silly and missinformed comments by dee dee maybe nextime you might choose your words wisely or just shut your mouth. ... more
- kristin anderson on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... what is it with radio "shock jocks" your lack of sensitivitycan only be likened to Howardslack of intelligence.Are the ... more
- David H on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... What is it ABOUT loudmouthed Aussie DJ's ? more
- paul on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... DD,You should think very carefully before saying anything.Your comments are not helpful. more
- Catherine on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... From experience, the thug who inflicts domestic loves it when the woman stands up to , because he will often exploit the ... more
- gerryK on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... Because you buy her books and watch her TV shows does not mean she owes you or women in general, anything. You bought the ... more
- Victor Fonzarelli on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... '"First and foremost, my wish for Nigella Lawson is that she is safe and well, and as far away from her beastly husband as ... more
- Imaginative nickname on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... DD,Think before you speak, or perhaps blog. Your shameful opinions are on the interweb for ever.IN more
- Miriam on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... You show a total lack of understanding of how women feel during abusive relationships. Survival and finding the strength to ... more
- bc on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... its a wonder gillard didnt sign her up more
- T on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... All I have to say is: if you haven't been in an abusive relationship, don't presume to lecture domestic violence victims on ... more
- Jacinta on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... Since when has any one woman, famous or otherwise, been responsible for ending domestic violence? Dee Dee, your argument is ... more
- Debra on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... I think its all staged by the media, if you look closely enough you will see they are holding hands while he has his hand on ... more
- John Bal on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... So Dee Dee, you would like to use your power, the power of the media to coerce someone to do something they might not choose ... more
- Angela Lewis on Nigella, we don't like to think of you ... Helen, beautifully said. unfortunately ignorance gets a public forum (e.g. this DD)that is undeserved by people like Dee Dee ... more
Streaming 3AW with Mac and iPhone
For people who use Apple Mac computers, here is how to listen and watch 3AW via our website.
All you need is Windows Media Player for Mac and Flip4Mac (for streaming through iTunes) which can play mms streams on Mac platform. We have supported Mac OS since the past two years through our Online Streaming service.
Below are the links for downloading the required softwares. We have a huge number of online listeners who are on Macs and they are all happy with the service. We hope you would be one of them once you download the software.
1. Download and install both the softwares. (if facing any issues with installation, please contact Apple for installation support)
2. Open windows media player
3. Go to file > open url
4. Copy paste the following url - http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/3aw
5. Click OK and you will be part of our online listeners family.
You can stream 3AW via iPhone by downloading the official 3AW App.
Head to the Apple App Store and search for 3AW.
Once the app has downloaded open the app, click the play button and you'll be listening the 3AW from whereever you are in the world.
Download and install the 3AW App free from Google Play.
Just wondering how I go about getting android app for 3aw. Cheers Andrea hibbinsAndrea hibbins Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Hi, I do not have a Mac laptop, and when I try to live stream your station, (the only one I listen to) my laptop tells me I do not have the required plug in, can you help, I only have a radio in the car, and would like to listen at homePamela Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 9:29 AM
When can we expect an app for Android?, Please say soon....David Field Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:33 PM
JMH - health assistants may be able to take a temperature but they do not know how this temperature reading impacts or is evidence of clinical complications. A registered nurse will have to take on a greater patient load along with the accountability of the health assistants actions. the VIC public are in the greatest of danger because of Teds ratio plan - poor outcomes WILL happen as nurswes will be stretched to the limit and unable to rescue clinical changes as we do now. Yes these assistants will be in all areas of the health system - look to the UK. Time to talk Ted!!Stephen Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Please tell me why no android app,does apple own the world.No all the the people in the world have to own anything apple.Marty Cogger Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 8:17 AM
another vote for an android appGraham Ferguson Sunday 30 October, 2011 - 1:00 PM