- New release movie reviews - April 17
- 'I just want a beer with my mates'
- Conscription or compulsory volunteering for jobless?
- Jim's cheat sheet - April 11
- 'Assistants can't do a nurse's job'
- Ela's Woodland House review
- Ela’s Victoria for visitors
- New release movie reviews - April 10
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- james mason on 'I just want a beer with my mates' political correctness ????Sad day for our nation that cant even trust our proud men and woman of our defence force to have a ... more
- Steve on 'I just want a beer with my mates' BIGGEST AMOUNT OF BULL TISH I HAVE EVER HEARD. BEING EX SERVICE IT WAS AN HONOUR TO WEAR MY UNIFORM AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS ... more
- Lucinda on 'I just want a beer with my mates' Surely in RSL's it should be fine, but i agree not in a licence pub in the city ie young and jacksons type of thing. Weren't ... more
- JimmyJack on 'My son has a problem with porn' What a load of tosh, sorry Tom, wasn't able to hear the call so only going on from what is here. This Susan McLean sounds ... more
- ian on 'My son has a problem with porn' Lack of parental control. more
- David R on 'My son has a problem with porn' Should a government issued/sanction laptop come installed with the Government supported/paid-for Internet protection ... more
- Tony voorhaar on Man comes forward over dooring When are people and gov't going to learn bikes and cars don't mix. Get rid of the bikes. more
- Christine on Man comes forward over dooring Again the minority are the loudest. The roads are for cars, who pay to be on the roads. I feel sorry for the people ... more
- Dingoes Breakfast on Man comes forward over dooring No cyclist should be allowed to ride on public roads without paying 3rd party insurance to the government and registration ... more
- LukeB on Man comes forward over dooring Actually, that footage is exactly what happens when a bike rider kicks the door of a car, or punches a car driver ... more
- Luke on Man comes forward over dooring Bike riders are near impossible to see & they also don't watch where they are going or pre-empt any trouble. They are their ... more
- Joanne on Man comes forward over dooring There will be no winners here. 1. Should the taxi driver have been allowed to let a passenger depart the vehicle from that ... more
- Lee on Man comes forward over dooring They are all in the wrong here. Cyclist shouldn't have been riding in the gutter, but since she was she should have gone a ... more
- Lukew on Man comes forward over dooring I think the rider should bear some of the responsibility here. If I was riding my bike in that situation, I would be ... more
- choppy on Man comes forward over dooring the guy sells toys and sporting equipment for leading brands...including bicycles! Acted like a pig. Perhaps he should ride ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Its rule 140 about unsafe overtaking , just before the 141 that cyclists like to quote. Maybe read all the rules, not just ... more
- Richard on Man comes forward over dooring Shouldn't the cyclist be charged with unsafe overtaking? If it had been a motorcyclist that would be the charge (and ... more
- paul on Man comes forward over dooring No suprise that all the do gooder cyclists start calling normal everyday people with opinions red necks, yes the men were ... more
- Mandy on Man comes forward over dooring Why is it an offence when the cyclist passed on the inside of a stopped vehicle? So many times cyclists pass up the left ... more
- Cam on Man comes forward over dooring I'm sorry but the cyclist should have had the foresight to know that if a taxi stops then a door is more than likely to ... more
Streaming 3AW with Mac and iPhone
For people who use Apple Mac computers, here is how to listen and watch 3AW via our website.
All you need is Windows Media Player for Mac and Flip4Mac (for streaming through iTunes) which can play mms streams on Mac platform. We have supported Mac OS since the past two years through our Online Streaming service.
Below are the links for downloading the required softwares. We have a huge number of online listeners who are on Macs and they are all happy with the service. We hope you would be one of them once you download the software.
1. Download and install both the softwares. (if facing any issues with installation, please contact Apple for installation support)
2. Open windows media player
3. Go to file > open url
4. Copy paste the following url - http://streaming.mytalk.com.au/3aw
5. Click OK and you will be part of our online listeners family.
You can stream 3AW via iPhone by downloading the official 3AW App.
Head to the Apple App Store and search for 3AW.
Once the app has downloaded open the app, click the play button and you'll be listening the 3AW from whereever you are in the world.
Download and install the 3AW App free from Google Play.
I'm with Marty. The reason I don't have a Granny Smith is basically because everyone else does. I use an ordinary PC to stream my media content. Whilst writing this I found a work around, go to http://tunein.com/radio/3AW-693-s7007/
Although it should be much clearer on the 3AW website as to how to do this. I understand that there probably is some legal factor as to why 3AW don't tell us about 3rd party avenues to listen to their content......but come on guys why not make it easier for all not just Granny Smith users. Or am I mistaken 3AW, is there a clear explantion on your website for people like myself that I overlooked?Warwick Wednesday 14 August, 2013 - 12:26 PM
Just wondering how I go about getting android app for 3aw. Cheers Andrea hibbinsAndrea hibbins Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Hi, I do not have a Mac laptop, and when I try to live stream your station, (the only one I listen to) my laptop tells me I do not have the required plug in, can you help, I only have a radio in the car, and would like to listen at homePamela Wednesday 14 March, 2012 - 9:29 AM
When can we expect an app for Android?, Please say soon....David Field Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:33 PM
JMH - health assistants may be able to take a temperature but they do not know how this temperature reading impacts or is evidence of clinical complications. A registered nurse will have to take on a greater patient load along with the accountability of the health assistants actions. the VIC public are in the greatest of danger because of Teds ratio plan - poor outcomes WILL happen as nurswes will be stretched to the limit and unable to rescue clinical changes as we do now. Yes these assistants will be in all areas of the health system - look to the UK. Time to talk Ted!!Stephen Sunday 4 March, 2012 - 11:46 AM
Please tell me why no android app,does apple own the world.No all the the people in the world have to own anything apple.Marty Cogger Tuesday 29 November, 2011 - 8:17 AM