- New release movie reviews, Sept 26
- Jim's movie cheat sheet, Sept 26
- 'We are on Team Australia'
- 'Mainstream homes can't handle dad'
- Call to make drivers pay for all roads
- Owner lifts a finger to save her dog
- Animating originality: The Boxtrolls
- Sir Ben talks Attenborough and trolls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mehmet Hasan on 'We are on Team Australia' I agree totally with the Sheik and Ekrem Fuldagli. As a practising Muslim I reject extremism and criminal behaviour. We are ... more
- poppitt on 'We are on Team Australia' Happy to accept anyone. Any country. But they must obey Australian Laws. If not they are a criminal and should be dealt with ... more
- Gary on Call to make drivers pay for all roads The man is using his feet for thinking and his brain for dancing. What put a toll on the Princes Freeway at Longwarry, what ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads What about transport companies, what about plumbers, electricians, builders, they pay tax on what they earn, now you want ... more
- poppitt on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Do we not pay more with the TAX on fuel? Registration! Insurance! Gosh how much more. I work for a living I have never had ... more
- Peggy on Call to make drivers pay for all roads People drive to work every day so how much would one pay for a day? Anyone living in the outer suburbs will pay a lot more ... more
- Paul on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Bad idea, only reason govt want this is because modern cars are set to be very economical and fuel tax will drop, oppose ANY ... more
- Geoff on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Just redirect our car registration fees to make the roads better. I am not sure but at the moment I think registration goes ... more
- Frankie on Call to make drivers pay for all roads Don't we already pay for the roads??By way of Car rego, Federal and state taxes and toll roads. So sick of Govt trying got ... more
- Brendan on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Wasn't there a rugby player a few years ago that tried the same method on a opponent? more
- ggggame on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Staffordshire terrier, aka Pitbull. Nothing against the breed but people should have to pay for a license to own one these ... more
- Meow on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Peggy, your ignorance clearly knows no bounds. more
- Sarah on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog I am an owner of a ridge back cros American staff and a bull arib cross aswell. They are very gentle and full of life. They ... more
- jasmine on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog BLAME THE OWNER NOT THE DOG yes this dog should have been on a lead, any dog can try and attack another its just the ... more
- Laura on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog It was an off leash beach hence why the dog was off leash. more
- David T. on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne's finger would be a great weapon to use in the fight against Isis. more
- Harry on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog A Bucket of water works very well too... and is much nicer on your fingers! more
- Gizmo on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Would work for me! Everytime I visit the vet its the one thing I dont mind him doing. Much to the embarressment of my ... more
- Walter on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog Anne, I promise never to attack anything of yours .... ever. more
- Chris on Owner lifts a finger to save her dog You can also grab the attacking dogs hind legs and they will also go in shock and instantly release. more
UFO sighting in Fawkner?
Have alien beings got their black, bulbous eyes fixed on Fawkner?
3AW Mornings has been sent a video which appears to show fast-moving red flashing lights in the night sky over Melbourne's northern suburbs.
Fawkner resident Brett told Brett McLeod how he saw a "great, big red ball, glowing like a bright orange" at 8pm last night.
"It was moving quite fast, faster than what a plane would," Brett told 3AW Mornings.
"Initially I thought it was a plane that had burst into flames."
VIDEO: What do you think? Are extraterrestrials stalking the skies of Melbourne?
Well, if you can't get in by boat.....Mick Wood Tuesday 22 April, 2014 - 10:46 AM
Whatever the inhabitants of that thing are they're surely motion sickNicholas Monday 21 April, 2014 - 8:36 PM
Pity you were using your iPhone (asper conversation on the radio). I have a camera on the raedy by my side in the car now after I saw one a month ago and only had my phone which didn't pick it up at all. Good catch tho. Did you contact vufoa? http://www.vufoa.comLynsey Monday 21 April, 2014 - 6:32 PM
Mmmm...dogs barking. Crickets chirping. A fleck in the sky. Sounds like a Fawkner family's been into some backyard moonshine.the serial pest Monday 21 April, 2014 - 2:42 PM
bulltwang first its moving not so fast across the sky and then its stays still not way up in the sky but about human height ,somebody holding a torch me thinks ,wrong colour and to slow to be a meteorite or "ufo" loltracy Monday 21 April, 2014 - 2:13 PM
Shared on Facebook Melbourne UFO groupGraeme Monday 21 April, 2014 - 1:11 PM