- Police impound hired Porsche
- Still no answers in plane mystery
- Fatal crash at Harcourt
- Hey Dad! star accused of sexually abusing girls
- Controversial Minister Troy Buswell resigns
- Oil sent for testing, no debris found
- Morwell mine fire controlled
- Britain and Germany to develop 5G network
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Craig Davidson on Birthday cards for Rafael Great story Nick and I hope that everyone gets behind this. Also enjoyed your chat with Ros Marsden. My pet hate is being ... more
- ash on Veteran cop says new speed policy is ... I drive at the speed limit and i have people tailgate me or fly past speeding and looking at you like why you driving so ... more
- Heather on Indonesia deports Australian reporters Good!! LEAVE THE GIRL IN PEACE! more
- Tony on Cameras ready to snap speeding drivers Yet another reason to never go to St.Kilda or the CBD. Too congested and controlled. more
- jj on Cameras ready to snap speeding drivers Speed limit should only apply to 4wheel drives and left lane only. They are dangerous like trucks more
- Aria Judilla on Cameras ready to snap speeding drivers @JC - so you think that there shouldn't be any speed limit in the CBD? Or if there is one, it shouldn't be policed (which is ... more
- Colin on Cameras ready to snap speeding drivers Where are these speed cameras coming from? This state government went to the election a couple of years ago screaming that ... more
- JC on Cameras ready to snap speeding drivers This is a wonderful 'road safety' initiative by the Victorian Government.The damage done to property and lives by these ... more
- Gazza on CityLink jobs to be sent offshore Abbott in jobs out,it's the liberal way.... more
- rob on CityLink jobs to be sent offshore Disgusting - Lets not use this FREE way more
- poppitt on Ex-bikie spared jail time wow. Jail would be too dangerous for him. more
- Docklands on Monorail airport link gains traction Cannot use SKYbus as it is Privatly owned.The Sydney Train to teh Airport is privatly owned.Once again Neil Mitchell fails more
- Andrew on Monorail airport link gains traction This will never be built because like most things in Australia there are vested interests involved. Airport car parking is ... more
- Ben on Monorail airport link gains traction Tokyo Haneda airport is linked to a semi major Tokyo rail station via a monorail (18 km journey taking about 20 minutes). ... more
- Wasted time on Monorail airport link gains traction Public transport to the airport is an embarrassment. Every other big city has got airport rail, but still we ignore it and ... more
- Gregory on Irishman caught snorkelling in NGV moat A live exhibition. I Thought the NGV would recognise that. more
- David T. on Irishman caught snorkelling in NGV moat Oh, I forgot. Qantas needs all the coin it can get. more
- David T. on Irishman caught snorkelling in NGV moat Wonder how much in coins he pulled out of the water? more
- Ivan@kinnane on Irishman caught snorkelling in NGV moat great stuff! A nice bit of humour around a dreary complex. more
- Michael on Irishman caught snorkelling in NGV moat Too much Guinness more
Drunk man's 'Happy New Year' crash
A drunk driver has wished police and firefighters a "Happy New Year" after crashing and flipping his car outside Box Hill Police Station this morning.
The 52-year-old Box Hill man lost control of his Honda on Whitehorse Road just before 3am.
Senior Sergeant Wayne Williams said the man was in very good spirits after police freed him from his vehicle.
“Generally found to be apparently unharmed but heavily intoxicated and to which he was in generally good spirits and continually wished everyone a 'Happy New Year',” he said.
The man is expected to be charged on summons with speeding and careless driving.