- Woman horrified after home attack
- Snow falls across Victoria
- Woman hit by cement truck
- ABC Melbourne axes 80 jobs
- Clive's on-board, says gov't
- Fugitive arrested in Ballarat
- Notices based on AFL information
- Funds axed, Pararoos 'not worthy'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PR on Clive's on-board, says gov't Well clive im all for you,but you better build great golf course,s more
- Jan on Clive's on-board, says gov't Palmer is a complete fool, is possible that some-one could remind him he is supposed to be SERVING the Australian people, ... more
- PJ on Clive's on-board, says gov't A second poll on the carbon tax hosted by a well known media outlet got approx the same results twice:Scrap the carbon tax ... more
- Gloria on Clive's on-board, says gov't With the wealth that big, fat Palmer has you would think he would be able to afford a dietician. Watching him walk, with all ... more
- Terry2toes on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' The health minister should be sacked for not knowing about the developments with medicinal cannabis. He probably sent the ... more
- Joan on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' What's wrong with everyone the boys doctors are ok with the oil, can't the police not see what a difference It's making to ... more
- Jane on Funds axed, Pararoos 'not worthy' Couldn't the 20,000 people who signed just donate $10 each if they think it's worthier than other causes? more
- Jane on iPhone travels to Japan and back Like finding a plastic toy in your cereal in the good ol days! ;-) more
- robyn brown on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' i know rhett and cassie personally .... what this system is doing to them is absolute uncalled for ... the ... more
- sm on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' me too more
- Mal on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' I need some too. more
- Time for the TRUTH on 'We're reforming the system' How much longer are we going to put up with this useless Minister making excuses for the broken system of our most ... more
- ray on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit Its another example of the nannies trying to run the nanny state. If the concern is that people caught over .05 are not ... more
- sm on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit Govt should NOT be required, at enormous cost, to regulate the very same humans who are allowed to vote but then drive drunk ... more
- Factsseeker on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit The relative risk between zero alcohol and 0.05% is so small that it is hardly worth all the extra police cost and time. ... more
- Steve on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit It's going to get to the point where you won't even be able to smell the wine bottle cork for fear of going over the limit. more
- mary on Business owner destroys Harris mural NEEDS AC OUPLE MORE COATS OF PAINT ...CAN STILL SEE IT more
- jgl Melb on Merlino denounces union thuggery He, Merlino, would say that...Wouldn't he! more
- ian on Merlino denounces union thuggery Wake up Melino more
- Lukew on Woolies' in-store service ... I think it is a worry that Woolies and Coles are broadening their products and services to the extent that they are. We ... more
Liz Hurley breaks her silence on Warne
Elizabeth Hurley has fuelled rumours she and Shane Warne have split, tweeting an apology for her recent silence on "events" claiming it was "too raw and personal to share right now".
Hurley and Warne have not tweeted each other since September 1 when she wished him a "Happy Father's Day".
Apologies to loyal followers for Twitter silence on recent events. Too raw & personal to share right now.— Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) September 18, 2013
But Warne was quick to deny the rumours were true, tweeting:
Some of the reports re EH & me r absolute rubbish. Yes we're sorting through some (private) issues. But we're not throwing the towel in yet— Shane Warne (@warne888) September 18, 2013
The popular couple are known for their affectionate tweets to each other.
Earlier Wednesday, Warne cancelled a press conference at the last minute including postponing his high-profile event tonight to launch his foundation's ambassadors program.
Entertainment reporter Peter Ford, who broke the Hurley-Warne story on Monday’s Breakfast program, said he would usually avoid delving into people’s private lives but said this story was different.
“Shane and Elizabeth have very, very happily played out their private lives for public consumption, to the point of almost turning it into a soap opera by way of Twitter,” he said.
“I think it’s very hard to then suddenly be able to say ‘no this is our public life, we don’t want to give away any details’, you’re entitled to say that … but you can’t really expect the press to cope that.
“(But) they do deserve some space to be able to work on their issues, I think the biggest issue for them is the distance.”
Ford said he found the difference in tone between the two tweets “interesting”.
“If you see what Elizabeth wrote … that to me between the line says ‘it’s over’, if you look at what Shane said about ‘we’re not throwing the towel in yet’ then that to me reads ‘it’s not over until it’s over’,” he told the Breakfast program.
“I think Shane’s still holding out some hope of some kind of some kind of reconciliation in this case.
“Yesterday also, there was a photo that emerged of Elizabeth walking through one of the streets in London, and she very deliberately was holding her hands up for the paparazzi to see that there was no engagement ring on the finger.”
To think Shane spent all that money, on making him look more "youthful" ?Neil Thursday 19 September, 2013 - 5:31 PM
I couldn't care less. Is this news ?Christine Thursday 19 September, 2013 - 4:09 PM
as I understand it she loves a bald head!Jim Thursday 19 September, 2013 - 3:54 PM
You can also try googling "Liz Hurley in air rage debacle". Seems to me like Liz and Warney were made for each other. The King And Queens of rude, bogan behaviour.Rob Santiana Thursday 19 September, 2013 - 9:20 AM
is it abad thing that shane wants to spend time with his kidsdav Wednesday 18 September, 2013 - 11:43 PM
Could somebody please let Liz know that I'm available and have all my own hair. I can tweet too. Actually don't bother. I've just been advised to google "rude Liz Hurley" and having done so realise that she's a bit of a nightmare.Max Wednesday 18 September, 2013 - 8:15 PM