- Sisters murdered in Easter tragedy
- Caulfield Grammar evacuated
- Million dollar reward to solve murders
- Victims' class action 'almost settled'
- Director of Sonray Capital Markets jailed
- 'Marijuana is not a soft drug'
- 'It's time to act against family violence'
- Armed robbery at Essendon
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Factsseeker on 'It's time to act against family ... To enlarge on Mark's anguished comments, this article shows how much of the media in Aus still operates off a stereotype. ... more
- Mark on 'It's time to act against family ... Your comments where not only offensive to me but showed your ignorance of the subject Sally, men are also victims, I was a ... more
- Dame Mylene on On track and online: Free Wi-Fi for ... If it's like the wifi on Flinders Street Station they'll make you watch a ton of ads before you can access it. more
- john on It's MacTime in Tecoma Are we living in a nanny state, where others tell me what food I can buy? Just mind your own business and allow free ... more
- Dame Mylene on It's MacTime in Tecoma Macca's had shops in Camberwell and Carlton that closed down. It's all going to come down to the 'bogan' element in Tecoma. more
- Joel on 'I got some amusing texts' The term "whacker" is almost as quaint and the reintroduction of knights and dames.Go on Neil, you know you want one... more
- JamesD on 'I got some amusing texts' Big danger for Abbott with this is it will help perception that he is man of the past -it may appeal to older people but ... more
- PJ on 'I got some amusing texts' Lefties are only against honouring great Aussies because by doing so we honour Australia, which their ideology detests. more
- PJ on 'I got some amusing texts' theres plenty of Ruling Left Elite. Under Labor we had the highest paid PM in the OECD and Lord Swan had us pay for a ... more
- mylene on 'I got some amusing texts' if there's only going to be 4 per year either John Howard, Alan Jones or George Pell is going to miss out. Mr. Rabbit will ... more
- Heather on 'I got some amusing texts' Oh Tony Tony Tony...you've lost me on this archaic rubbish! I'm an old girl who lives life moving forward and hate being ... more
- mylene on 'I got some amusing texts' If Jeff Kennett gets a knighthood I'm moving to Israel. :p more
- Christine on 'I got some amusing texts' First jobs for the boys/girls, now titles for same. These people get paid very well to do a job, that's it. more
- Gazza on 'I got some amusing texts' Sir Kevin,for smashing WORKCHOICES. more
- David R on 'I got some amusing texts' Dame Quenten!! After what she said while still in office last year.. more
- ian on Protest organisers defend 'Kill Abbott' ... SUSAN,SHE WAS THE WORST P/M IN HISTORY. more
- Brett Davis on Protest organisers defend 'Kill Abbott' ... What a bunch of low brain losers, wake up and smell the roses. The bills have to be paid, we can't live on credit forever ... more
- Steve on Protest organisers defend 'Kill Abbott' ... Morons and bogans and plenty of the unwashed rent a crowd there as well! more
- Catherine on Protest organisers defend 'Kill Abbott' ... Tony Abbott is our Prime minister and so far he is doing a good job. This silly people they are only small percentage, ... more
- David T. on Protest organisers defend 'Kill Abbott' ... Just think; most of them will eventually grow up and vote Liberal. more
WATCH: Emotional reunion after Typhoon Haiyan ordeal
There's been an emotional reunion at Melbourne Airport between an East Bentleigh Mechanic caught up in the Philippines typhoon and his worried wife.
Sam Eingorn was with his brother Phil in the remote village of Cebu when the category five Typhoon Haiyan made landfall.
WATCH: Sam and Lana reunited at Melbourne Airport
His wife Lana couldn't contact Sam for five days before they were reunited on the Neil Mitchell program.
The pair was reunited at Melbourne Airport this afternoon.
The East Bentleigh mechanic told of how he and his brother’s family gripped to life in a house in Cebu during the storm.
"Just under the kitchen table, under the table hiding," Mr Eingorn told 3AW News.
The couple are now on their way home to Bentleigh.