- Snow falls across Victoria
- Woman hit by cement truck
- ABC Melbourne axes 80 jobs
- Clive's on-board, says gov't
- Fugitive arrested in Ballarat
- Notices based on AFL information
- Funds axed, Pararoos 'not worthy'
- 'My son needs cannabis oil to live'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PR on Clive's on-board, says gov't Well clive im all for you,but you better build great golf course,s more
- Jan on Clive's on-board, says gov't Palmer is a complete fool, is possible that some-one could remind him he is supposed to be SERVING the Australian people, ... more
- PJ on Clive's on-board, says gov't A second poll on the carbon tax hosted by a well known media outlet got approx the same results twice:Scrap the carbon tax ... more
- Gloria on Clive's on-board, says gov't With the wealth that big, fat Palmer has you would think he would be able to afford a dietician. Watching him walk, with all ... more
- Terry2toes on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' The health minister should be sacked for not knowing about the developments with medicinal cannabis. He probably sent the ... more
- Joan on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' What's wrong with everyone the boys doctors are ok with the oil, can't the police not see what a difference It's making to ... more
- Jane on Funds axed, Pararoos 'not worthy' Couldn't the 20,000 people who signed just donate $10 each if they think it's worthier than other causes? more
- Jane on iPhone travels to Japan and back Like finding a plastic toy in your cereal in the good ol days! ;-) more
- robyn brown on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' i know rhett and cassie personally .... what this system is doing to them is absolute uncalled for ... the ... more
- sm on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' me too more
- Mal on 'My son needs cannabis oil to live' I need some too. more
- Time for the TRUTH on 'We're reforming the system' How much longer are we going to put up with this useless Minister making excuses for the broken system of our most ... more
- ray on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit Its another example of the nannies trying to run the nanny state. If the concern is that people caught over .05 are not ... more
- sm on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit Govt should NOT be required, at enormous cost, to regulate the very same humans who are allowed to vote but then drive drunk ... more
- Factsseeker on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit The relative risk between zero alcohol and 0.05% is so small that it is hardly worth all the extra police cost and time. ... more
- Steve on Police call to slash blood-alcohol limit It's going to get to the point where you won't even be able to smell the wine bottle cork for fear of going over the limit. more
- mary on Business owner destroys Harris mural NEEDS AC OUPLE MORE COATS OF PAINT ...CAN STILL SEE IT more
- jgl Melb on Merlino denounces union thuggery He, Merlino, would say that...Wouldn't he! more
- ian on Merlino denounces union thuggery Wake up Melino more
- Lukew on Woolies' in-store service ... I think it is a worry that Woolies and Coles are broadening their products and services to the extent that they are. We ... more
Woman killed by train at Springvale
A woman aged in her 70s has been killed after she was hit by a city-bound train.
Police say the woman was trying to cross at the Springvale railway station level crossing when she was struck by the express train about 3pm.
Emergency services were called but the woman died at the scene.
Metro advises commuters to allow extra time getting home tonight.
Buses are replacing trains between Westall and Dandenong on the Cranbourne line.
Any witnesses are being encouraged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Westall station. Trains not going anywhere due to person hit at Springvale pic.twitter.com/37e1WyxrYS— Tracey Davis (@tiamariasaints) March 11, 2014