- Former Melbourne Storm captain to enter Politics
- Gay Pride Round 'excellent idea'
- On Daisy, Demons, drugs, taxing the rich and politics
- Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster'
- Melbourne Storm sold to consortium
- Matthew Lloyd's AFL weight divisions
- Update: Merrett gone, Jolly safe, AFL makes thousands
- Six QRL players given ASADA ban
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mick English on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Seriously, Caroline, does anyone actually rate you as a commentator? Your article doesn't contain any facts, just assertions ... more
- Jillian on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Which A.F.L. football team would you like to coach Caroline Wilson? Seeing that you think you have all the answers on ... more
- Pj on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Melbourne have been in a steep dive decline since the sad passing of Stynzy. Neeld is a total disaster. Most weekends its ... more
- fred on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' who the hell does this sports reporter think she is? It's one thing to carry a personal campaign against james hird, but ... more
- mark on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... Ken maybe because the investigation isnt over yet and small minded people like yourself just like to believe whatever you ... more
- Macca on Beckham to hang up boots Big deal, we have Majak Daw, he is a African & plays AFL...shows how our game is spreading across the globe. Soccer is ... more
- jgl Melb on Beckham to hang up boots Any danger this might get his churlish,sour faced missus to crack a smile? Somehow I don't fink so. more
- gws r as good as dead on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today sheedy's nothing more than a sook. Only efaniks play 'wogball' Hey ONLY country bogan skip play boganball. SO ... more
- Sten on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today whether KS is labeled a racist or not isn't the issue (i dont think he is), the facts is that for the majority of people in ... more
- RIP VICBALL on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today sheedys is a NOTHING identity in NSW. He needs his 50+anglo males victorians to give him a shoulder to cry on because the ... more
- sheeds where back pocket on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today Ring Ring, Ringhello craig hereGood morning sirIs that you craig foster,it's tahiti police hereCan you can back here for a ... more
- Susan on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today Sheedy is not racist, but the comments he made were a disgrace, xenophobic & highly offensive to many people. Why couldn't ... more
- Dr Ablett on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Typical of Caro, I have never been able to understand why she thinks her opinion should be taken as fact when she has such a ... more
- Dr Ablett on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... I'll explain for you, Ken of Euroa, or should that be North Korea? We live in a democracy where you are innocent until ... more
- bufflow will, apprentice dentist on Gerard Healy responds to THAT Gold ... Tell him to wash/keep his false teeth in white king overnite.That will make the fans notice his nice smile and also keep him ... more
- rohan on Singleton fined, Gai charged, Tom ... What a joke. And people reckon the AFL drug scandel is a farce.Waterhouse, Singleton are a joke. You millionaires talking ... more
- Stephen on Singleton fined, Gai charged, Tom ... So the bloke who raised the alarm that something was a miss and punters were getting ripped off. Is the only one fined so ... more
- Stan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Thank goodness for Cameron Ling,he is so knowlegable on the game,a great broadcaster.He is a real winner for 3aw.I hope he ... more
- kirbs on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of that says a lot about Jolly if he is dragging up tripe like this after the fact. You forgetting he deserted ... more
- wondering on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Hey Brent, humble in victory and gracious in defeat...a lesson many at the Pies are good at....some are not and let the rest ... more
Get behind Beau Vernon's fundraiser
23 year old Leongatha Football Club Vice Captain Beau Vernon was recently injured in a tragic on-field collision. He has suffered a crushed spinal cord and damage to his C5 and C6 vertebrae, which has left him a quadriplegic.
It is expected Beau’s hospital fees, along with carers, equipment and aid for his lifetime will exceed $3.2 million. The family hope to receive between $150,000 - $200,000 in insurance, leaving them far short of the funds they desperately need. But even this is not guaranteed.
The AFL community has come together in a show of solidarity to help raise much needed funds for Beau and his family. This includes donating to an online auction and helping to support a fundraising dinner.
We encourage you to bid in the online auction on a number of money can’t buy experiences or to register your interest in securing a table at the fundraising dinner on Thursday 30th in the ME Bank Centre at The Richmond Football Club’.
Former AFL stars Dwayne Russell and Gerard Healy keep you informed about the game all year round, but particularly in-season. When AFL takes a break, the boys ensure all of your sporting requirements are met.